[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do i need to make to get and keep a blonde trophy wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2049x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2049x3000px
How much do i need to make to get and keep a blonde trophy wife like pic related?
>>
>>1743053
About tree fiddy.
>>
>>1743053
You need to buy in around 1000 Iconomi coins, wait a year, and you will afford a Porsche Carrera GT
>>
zilch
>>
Shes not that great. Take pussy off the pedestal my man
>>
You seriously think if you make enough money a year, a woman will love you?
Theyll just want to have it for themselves.
You keep women by being the best man you can be all the time regardless of women.
>>
>>1743053
>marrying the Vaginal Anglo
>>
>>1743124
Treat em like a goldfish and feed them with money if they're good.

Got it.
>>
>>1743053
you a bitchass nigga cuh
>>
>>1743063
What will happen when ETH hard forks again?
>>
>>1743124
Shut the fuck up. I also want a bombshell drop dead beautiful woman. But we all know when a woman knows theyre beautiful and men are all wanting her she becomes extremely egotistical and fucking downright assholish. The ONLY way to gain a woman like that is money and having the looks (which you can get with money if youbdont already have them).

High class refined girls like that are worth money. I dont see them as people moreso as trophies to my impending success as a man. As much as woman claim to be pure and not care about certain things. They are the most selfish creature on the planet
>>
File: bone law.jpg (100KB, 1243x1059px) Image search: [Google]
bone law.jpg
100KB, 1243x1059px
>>1743277
>you can get looks with money
no you don't. If you are a manlet bird boned incel with a shitty eye area you can't do shit about it.
Hairloss is also a killer and fin is a tranny drug that does shit nothing.
>>
>>1743295
>money doesnt buy you everything
I have seen it done, but then again im a tall white dude so I guess im a hit biased
>>
Elon Musk has a $12 billion net worth and couldn't keep her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
>>
You need a black cock, at least for one with a hooker face like that
>>1743151
Underrated
>>
Some anons really need to go out...
>Disconnected with reality
>>
>>1743318
You can't buy handsomeness, you are born with it. You can separately improve things, but the FLOW of a natural good looking face, you can't buy.

Hair is also a death sentence. Wigs and hair transplants are cope. Meds dont work/give bad sides.
>>
>>
>>1743295
>>1743405
>>
>>1743053
>blonde

you faggots are so fucking stupid
>>
>>1743053
you can have her. you just need a killer dental plan.
>>
File: SmallTomSPL_468x720[1].jpg (83KB, 468x720px) Image search: [Google]
SmallTomSPL_468x720[1].jpg
83KB, 468x720px
>>1743295
>manlet
I'm just sayin', I'm 6'1 and pic related is 5'7", and the girls he's bagging are significantly hotter than mine so far
>>
>>1743277
>The ONLY way to gain a woman like that is money and having the looks
You must have really loved her, anon.
Tell us your butthurt tale of lost love.
>>
That bitch could eat a sidewalk. Look at those fucking teeth. Jesus Christ how horrifying
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.