[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DROPSHIPPING GENERAL - Make /biz/ Great Again Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 20

File: image_5.jpg (57KB, 1375x1279px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
57KB, 1375x1279px
Dropshipping is one of the easiest ways to make money. Hardly any overhead needed. Easy bux.

>What is dropshipping?
https://www.shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/understanding-dropshipping

>How do I get started?
Buy a domain, shopify subscription, basic LLC licensing if in the states. Can start with just a sole proprietorship

>Where do I find products?
Aliexpress

>Useful Shopify Apps
Oberlo, Scarcity, Conversion Plus, McAfee Secure, Product Upsell

>Official Discord
https://discord.gg/Zs2gY5u

>Useful Threads:
http://archive.is/UovEZ
http://archive.is/VtLq4

Drop your site for honest reviews and tips. Honesty is helpful in this cutthroat business. Trust me.
>>
http://www.paxandroid.com

Made my first 2 sales today! got in about $8.20 in profit.

I've noticed an odd thing about my advertisement demographic for facebook.

The most impressions and first sale I've had were 13-17 yr old women.
>>
>>1740379
Congrats! Might want to consider using a different theme and looking less spammy without having everything on sale.
>>
>>1740389
That's what I'm working on now, many of the free themes don't really work well with the site. However, I do have a few ideas, I may update the site in early February.
>>
>>1740393
Every 10 seconds a pop up, "someone just bought some shit in Toronto". That was annoying. Looked pretty good besides that.
>>
>>1740429
I noticed that too. I think it's from an app, I hope it is. I'll have to fix it

Thank you both for the feedback!
>>
>>1740379
Congratulations on your first sales.

What are you using to convert the currencies by the way? I noticed that it's not working - prices are always displayed in dollars.
>>
>>1740552
>http://www.paxandroid.com
USA or bust KEK
>>
>>1740379
How many impressions/ reach did youg et on your facebook ad?
>>
>>1740379
When you say profit, if that including the advertising and hosting costs?

How clearly do you state that the shit will take about a month to arrive?
>>
>>1740373
is an LLC or sole proprietorship absolutely necessary?
>>
bumpo
>>
Anyone have a good guide for short peddling? Anyone have success?
>>
>>1740592
The fist one I've done ( it was about a marble iPhone case in the store) did really well and got a lot of good feedback. However, I used a google shortlink instead of a big (shop now) button, which I'm sure scared the customers away.

I learned my lesson really fast, but the newest ad did pretty poor. I think it was because of location settings.
>>
>>1741097
I'm using bitly link. Should I change it?
I got 1900 reach with my ad but only 68 pixel fires and only 4 views of product
>>
>>1741173
Yes, try switching it Rooney of those "shop now" ads. That can convince the customer to directly buy the product there.
>>
>>1741189
Thanks lets see
>>
>>1740373
What do you guys think? Is there an untapped market for shirts/hoodies with Trumpy/conservative shit on them?

Like Ayn Rand shirts, pro 2A shirts, unapologetic right wing /fa/ shit?
>>
>>1741234
You'll have to beat the prices. Some peke would rather buy official Trump merch but that doesn't mean they won't buy your clothes.

Teespring and similar sites are swarming with shirts like these already, so you'll have e to beat them as well
>>
>buy chink shit and sell it on your website

is anyone actually making any money?

also why not just use amazon fba?
>>
>>1741375
some

there are pros and cons to ds and fba. depends on what your product and niche is.
>>
Which method of payment do you guys use on your websites?
>>
I'm selling 2 products on amazon, beard oil and bags. The Beard oil was selling for a while but then completely stopped. I never sold one bag.

I'm now busy upgrading the beard oil

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Health-Personal-Care/Beard-Oil-Easy-Breed-Delicious/B01KV7F0PQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484772263&sr=8-1&keywords=easy+breed

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Laptop-Shoulder-Adjustable-Strap-Laptops/dp/B01N6LMRRQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484772378&sr=8-1&keywords=brakzak
>>
>>1741375
Probably because profit margins are much lower with FBA.

You can find cheap chinkshit on Aliexpress and sell it to western goyim with much higher profit.
>>
>>1741592
I'm interest in this too. I have set paypal express checkout but to accept debit cards I would like to use Payflow Pro. I can't find the credentials and I have a verified business account.

I'm afraid that despite being from EU country since I'm not UK, that option isn't available to me? Couldn't find any solution on internet, emailed paypal support day ago and still no answer.
>>
How long did it take to get your first sale?

Anyone making over $1,000 per month?

Also how do you deal with returns for Aliexpress items?
>>
>>1740393
What did you use to make the site?
>>
Is this thread really for sharing advices and tips and tricks for Dropshipping?

How do you think?
I actually think someone who earn tons of profit a day would not share the unique strategy,

And I am even launching for selling toward native english speaking nations, too,
And next target is Spanish speaking people, and next is Russians.

I am stepping to conquer the dropshipping field, but never share the strategy.
>>
>>1742816
C'mon now,

That could happen, but it's just a dot amount among tons of sells.

Don't mind those mistakes, if it happens, just refund and be cool to treat your customers, do refund for them.

You will get 80% profit even if you happen to have problem for selling to the customers of 20% ratio.
>>
how do you deal with the ridiculous shipping time from aliexpress?

do people really wait 3 weeks to get a phone case or a tshirt?
>>
The most, important question is,

How do you deal with the lot of numbers of orders from customers. I actually have been watched dropshipping threads in /biz/ for a while,

And you were all dealing with the subjects for newbie starters, we need actually much more deeper, and specific answer now.

Well maybe, it's just the middle or high class dropshipping sellers are shunning to share the idea, I think so.
>>
>>1742846
"we cut out the middle men by selling our stock direct from factory, which is why we can offer great quality products are such incredibly low prices"

Problem fixed. You can re-word any negative into something that sounds like a positive.
>>
>>1742824
Shopify

One of the orders is "in processing" and it's been over 48 hours.

Plus, where do I see my revenue? It's not in my bank account. I just see $8.40 in profit in oberlo, no option to move it or cash out.
>>
>>1743165
Ive known about a thing called dropshipping for a while, but I only recently figured out what the process was.

I guess I just don't understand why people spend so much money. It blows my mind that people are giving away money on twitch, and blows my mind that people would wait 3 weeks for a phone case.

I guess i just don't know anybody that does that, and I'm figuring out the marketing side of things
>>
>>1740373
Is this even working when you have platforms like Amazon, eBay, Ali, etc..? This just feels like Shopify cucking people hard with that minimum $29 monthly pricing just for providing a ready to use dropshipping platform.
>>
>>1740373
How much did you spend on ads?
>>
>>1740646
If youre in the USA, youre automatically a sole propriortorship (igaf about spelling), but I would recomend filing to become an LLC just in case if its reasonable in your state (here its only $85 and then $15 / year)
>>
>>1744159
Marketing does wonders. You dont scam smart people. If youre spending part of your day on a business forum, you are not the target audience
>>
Nm dropshipping, is FBA with cheap shit from China still a viable strategy? I'd rather invest money to be able to guarantee 1 day shipping than risk my domain/brand being ruined by bad reviews
>>
>>1744159
Yes it works. All my sales have been organic. Haven't quite broken even yet with expenses. The $30 per month is just an operating expense like any other business. It's already payed for itself.
>>1744715
I've spent around $200 on FB ads so far. Most Facebook visitors have been just window shopping. I'm ceasing fb ads and switching to influencers on Instagram for now

>>1744767
My shit isn't cheap. Yes it's made by the chinks, but I've quality tested every product on my store. That an advantage I offer that buying from AliExpress doesn't. I'm not scamming anyone. Just basic arbitrage for chink products.
>>1742846
ePackets. Orders reach the US in 12-20 days. All of mine have reached the customer in 10-12.
>>1742842
Variation of strategy is important. Basic process is something anyone can find with research. I haven't shared anything that isn't already available on the internet.

My store is www.sunburysupplyco.com for those interested. If you actually want to buy something, just mention 4chan and I'll throw in a freebie or two.
>>
>>1744868
>>1744767

My question was more related to whether it's still viable to not dropship, but rather mass-buy the goods yourself and send to Amazon to fulfil for you. The downside being less profit and competition for placement on Amazon, the upside being 1-day delivery for purchasers and you not having to deal with payment processing etc

Your site looks good.
>>
>>1744868
fucking god 200 $ thats too much man, going to sponsor with people on insta now?
>>
>>1740373
what about drop shipping with deal extreme? , what do you all think?
>>
>>1745102
No it's really a small amount to get started. I really should go higher with ads if I really want to stay in business. Need different ads tho
>>
File: 1477884679823.jpg (28KB, 329x374px) Image search: [Google]
1477884679823.jpg
28KB, 329x374px
I'm currently adding products to an automotive drop shipping site i'm trying to make. Mostly some lights/neon type shit but i'm having second thoughts on it. Maybe i'll just make a clothing meme site.
>>
I would appreciate some feedback on my shop.

https://urbansurvival.co/

So far I've made 2 sales which equates to about $35 in profit.

Any tips on Facebook ads? Mine are up and running, but some insight on a better target audience would help.
>>
>>1745254
Also wondering, should I do a automotive or clothing site? I'm sure the clothing one would be more popular but an automotive one seems more interesting.
>>
>>1745285
>https://urbansurvival.co/
I love it.
You hit the nail on the head for your niche.

But the Chelsea only goes up to Size 10.
Might as well call it the Cuck.

Good work overall though.
Simple, easy, attractive.
>>
>>1745285
I really like it, and I see some good potential for the vibe you have going. Here are some things I noticed that can help you out a bit:

Add more to your about page, it's severely lacking. Maybe write where you're based, e.g. "Based in Central London Area..." and maybe even give a little basic info on what you're selling, I think you get the idea.

I'm not a total fan of the periods after Every. Item. Name. Unless it's a choice by design for some edge, it's just not my personal taste, but feel free to keep it if you want.

Label the colors to the actual names of the colors for all products, and not numbers. maybe a small oversight on your end? Some of the products have them labeled correctly and a few don't.

I think a better shoe size range would be from 7 to 12 or something like that, just be sure to also have a few sizes above 10.

There should be a more in depth item description available across the board for the products. it doesn't need to be too much, either. Just make sure maybe on items like the canvas bag, write in the description the difference between the small and large sizes, you can get creative there and even write what size would be better suited for something if you want.

Great simplicity with the way you categorize the products with the tiles, I think it looks great. How long have you had the site up for, and what are your hopes for it?
>>
>>1745285
Like the niche. You need to get a better theme. Your demographic isn't coffee loving hipsters, it's a more rugged crowd. Find keywords that best describe your niche and target on FB

Join the discord for some feedback from guys in web dev.
>>
Thanks everyone for these threads. The resources make everything so much more streamlined and this is very inspiring.

I'd tried dropshipping in the past but ran into the usual hang ups. For once I'm really looking forward to a new business venture. Wether it works out or not. Thanks!
>>
File: 1477500252405.jpg (100KB, 764x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477500252405.jpg
100KB, 764x960px
How do I decide on a niche? I was thinking about products I use myself but the only thing that comes to mind are supplements and nootropics. Most of that shit is already out there, so it's not really a niche.
>>
>>1740373
What are the best digital products to dropship?

Also, isn't it a bad idea to use Aliexpress as shipping takes forever?
>>
Also, a lot of articles I read mention that it's best to dropship very expensive items so you can make a lot of profit. So around $200 - $2000.

How do I even go about finding these products? Sites like AliExpress obviously won't do for this
>>
>>1745337
Thanks for the feedback. It's appreciated. I see where you're coming from with the sizes, but those are the sizes I can get from AliExpress.

>>1745401
Yeah, the about page is super short, so I'll put some time into that.

As for the periods, I kind of like it. The colors and descriptions will be updated as soon as I can. And for sizing read above.

I've had the site up for about a month I'd say and I'd really like to make more income on the side. It'd be great to see it take off though lol.

>>1745421
Who do you think my target demographic should be? I thought coffee loving hipsters ate this stuff up.
>>
Guys who are making more than $1,000 more in profits (not just sales), how long did it take to get your first sale? And how long did it take ramp up to where you are now?
>>
Also is this like pretty much every other type of self-employment, like 90% of people fail just getting off the ground?
>>
>>1747405
You only fail if you're a dumbass. I know i would be amazing at dropshipping but ive never tried because im on more profitable and less boring businesses.

Been reading these threads and by god i know deep in my soul i am better at this than all of you.
>>
>>1747414
Top kek
>>
>>1747414
lol
>>
Having trouble digging up any profit numbers for this, only six figures revenue numbers. Which is probably around what a corner liquor store takes in. I bet those Indian guys selling funyuns and fireball don't make more than 50k. Margin could be even smaller for dropshipping because the barrier to entry is so much lower. This is all speculation though.
>>
Has anyone else been made to verify their shit on Aliexpress (bank statement and card and photo id)?
>>
>>1747787
I haven't. Yet,
>>
For those starting out, we have a discord with a few web devs for store feedback. A
>>
>>1744868
>www.sunburysupplyco.com
Congrats man, it's pretty professional!
>>
>>1747787
Nope.
>>
>>1747992
>>1747950

Could be something with me being from AU
>>
so i'm selling something that
-takes 3-4 weeks to ship
-vendor on aliexpress offers a bulk discount
-i buy for $7-10 and sell for $30-40
-costs less than 4 dollars to pack + ship within US via usps
-sells 5-6 times a month

It makes sense to keep a small inventory in stock and fulfill myself, upselling "3 day shipping" or whatever usps offers? There are a couple dropshipper in my niche with similar or higher prices, offering the 3-4 week china shipping. Think I can edge them out with <5 day shipping?
>>
How many Email accounts are involved in one site typically? Is it bad tatse to have only one for everything? Or maybe have two, one for Marketing/mailing list and another for support?

Any other thoughts?
>>
Is there a really good, trusted guide to dropshipping and starting a proper business, online or elsewhere? Not just some random badly combined guide or Shopify's. I'm really serious about this so I'm willing to spend some.

Also, how can I test my niche to make sure it's profitable?

Basically looking for a robust guide, however much it costs. I find the biggest struggle to making it online is finding structure you can follow.
>>
>>1748062
No, adwords
>>
>>1742842
>And I am even launching for selling toward native english speaking nations, too

lol good luck with that
>>
What would one do if you dropship from different aliexpress stores? Would you make your excuses about there being different warehouses, hence why the customers packages might not all turn up together?
>>
If you wanted to add a freebie or a custom card or something along with every item you ship to a customer, how would you go about organising that?
>>
>>1742842
spics have very low ad conversion rates.

The best conversion rates are from Scandanavians, and you can probably get away with marketing to them in English
>>
>>1747627
I would definitely take 50k or even 30k in income if it didnt mean I have to wagecuck to some corporation, especially with all the SJW shit that goes on in modern Western workplaces

The easy money from ecommerce was gone 15 years ago. But that doesnt mean people cant make a modest living off of it.
>>
>>1748062
A good guide is Wholesale Ted on Youtube

As for niche, the only surefire way to test it is to actually try selling it
>>
>>1740373
>Dropshipping is one of the easiest ways to make money.
really? you have nonexistent margin long term. that's called easy nowadays?
>>
Thanks for contributing to the decline of the fashion industry
>>
>>1748488
i guess reinvest the initial profits into holding inventory from manufacturer, reduce costs and increase margin
>>
>>1748488
Tons of people are making decent money tho.

A lot of normies use smartphones and tablets, and will impulse buy at your e-store if they like your site good enough.

Legit wholesale dropshipping has much better margins, enough to compete with others on amazon, but good luck trying to sell on Amazon when you got a list of 50 people also selling the same thing as you.

Small scale e-stores is were it will be at for the foreseeable future. Wagecucks are being btfo by automation anyway.
>>
>>1748515
In house fulfillment will create tons of work and overhead for you

And third part fulfillment will eat away at your margins real fast
>>
Few more questions:

1) How do you find suppliers for very specific items? Like themed jewelry or something.

2) If you live outside the US do you have to do anything special to use US suppliers or be able to ship there? I want my website to be in dollars instead of £s for example.
>>
Average dropshipping margin looks like 15%. So to take home $30k, you need to sell $200k per year, or $550 per day. For my site I believe average order will be 20, which means I'd need 28 orders per day. For a conversion rate of 2%, that means 1,400 page views per day or 42,000 per month, over half a million per year.

Minimum where I'd consider this type of business viable would be $400 per month, which would require 4,800 page views per month. At that point, I'd still expect this to pay no more than minimum wage.
>>
>>1748534
>A lot of normies use smartphones and tablets, and will impulse buy at your e-store if they like your site good enough.
that's not happening people search on price comparison sites and buy from the cheapest seller. at least everyone i know does this.
loyalty to sites especially small time doesn't exist since it takes like 1 minutes to register and place an order.
>>
>>1748700
>Average dropshipping margin looks like 15%.
in your dreams.
more like 5% tops.
>>
>>1748709
you're not selling to these people
>>
>>1748711
well the truth is i only looked at electronics mainly it's possible that other areas have better margins.
>>
With these stores you're basically targetting unsophisticated buyers. Just like how some people pay off their credit cards every month, for each of those there are 100 other who let debt accrue. You may not know them personally, but they exist.
>>
>>1748700
>>1748711
>>1748717
If you are retailing from aliexpress or some other chink site, you can become an affiliate, set up some affiliate links on some dummy blog, and process orders from those links. That would increase your margins by 8% or more

>>1748709
The thing is, you are successful even if only 2 or 3% of people who click your ads make a purchase. Even if 97% of people only shop using google, you still make money from the remaining 3%. The people who buy buy on impulse rather than on premeditation

Unless you want to argue with people who are making money dropshipping. It may not make sense, but it still makes good

Furthermore, if you went to real dropship wholesalers, instead of chinksites that you also compete with online, you can sell your stuff at the same price everyone else is selling on amazon, but that takes some paperwork to get approved for business with them
>>
>>1748742
Somewhat, yes. There are enough of those people around to make money off of. Plus, if you put effort into designing your site, you can make your products appealing enough that normies will cave into the temptation of buying from you anyway
>>
>>1740373
just to questions:
how do you deal with the long waiting time for chinese shops,Do you use the alieexpreres free shiping?

What if the aliexpres seller scams you, the customer will think that you are the scammer
>>
>>1748744
>The people who buy buy on impulse rather than on premeditation
i guess that is why i don't see the business in this stuff because i never buy on impulse. (unless it's snacks) it usually takes me a few months to buy a new tv or notebook.
>>
>>1747980
Thanks. Put about 100hrs into testing themes and adjusting the one I have now.

>>1748060
I have two. One is a gmail which looks less professional and another with my domain address.

>>1748107
Amazon does not always ship everything together. Admit nothing. Deny Everything. If they ask why, give them an excuse.

>>1748127
Create a discount code for a certain product.

>>1748488
I aim for around 50% margins with take home profit of %25. Some of my products have 1000% margins. For the amount of work, it is easy money. Doesn't mean you cant put in any work tho.

>>1748673
If you're dropshipping, just find the product you want to sell on ali and add it to your product list. Don't really need to worry about having suppliers. Make sure the product you are trying to sell has shit tons of reviews and orders. Also. spent the money and quality test the products first. All my products have been tested by me.

>>1748709
Stay with me. People go off of reviews, and the way the product is presented. You are not a normie. Unless your buying a commodity, people rarely go off the cheapest. Dropshipping is about creating an image/brand.

>>1748711
Wrong.

>>1748784
ePackets. Cut shipping down to 12-20 days. Some cost money, others are free. Disclose to your customers via Shipping Page that processing and shipping take 14-20days
>>
>>1748851
where do you host your domain mail?
>>
If Google's keyword tool says a keyword is high competition, is there any point following that niche? I can create a beautiful website (most are shit in this niche) and have a unique idea but the keywords have high competition.
>>
>>1748851
>Dropshipping is about creating an image/brand.
interesting, i just simply don't see how it would work. you sell someone else brands don't you? you are just a re-seller without stock.

i have seen before shops that offer .50 cen chink medals as "hand crafted" for $30, but usually a simple image source will lead you to the original seller as they use the stock images and stuff. nobody falls for this shit.
>>
>>1748851
Hey man, thanks for answering our questions. I have one more -- if ordering from AliExpress doesn't the package come with Chinese labels and shit? When trying to build a serious business online I'm worried it would make it look really bad.
>>
>>1748862
>simple image source will lead you to the original seller
>nobody falls for this shit.
>I think the average pleb knows about reverse image search
>>
>>1748804
>>1748784
>What if the aliexpres seller scams you, the customer will think that you are the scammer
Only buy from sellers with good reviews

or just spend your own money to buy a product, to see if the seller is legit

>>1748804
If everyone was like you (or me), every restaurant,movie theatre, and botique would go out of business.Thankfully, there are tons of consumerist normies that are easy to make a quick buck off if you are willing to cater to them
>>
>>1748857
Google business
>>1748862
Go flip used cars on craigslist if you are still skeptical. All that patagonia shit isn't theirs. They just slap their logo on it and sell it. Its basic arbitrage. Normies dont reversing image search or spend 45min digging deep into the internet to find the cheapest pair of sunnies. Again. You are not who I'm selling to.
>>1748867
No problem mate! Highly encourage you to join our discord so your questions get answered quicker. Yes some of the packages do come with the China Post lettering on the outside. I tell my customers if they ask, the product shipped from my overseas warehouse. Also, just leave a message for the supplier ordering them not to include an invoice or thank you note.
>>
>>1748862
>nobody falls for this shit.
yeah bro, tons of people fall for that shit. my parents barely know how to email, they still buy shit online. reverse image search would be quantum physics to them.
>>
>>1748862
Surprisingly depending on the niche, you could get many sales. Just make your site look as clean & legit as possible, and manage the orders right. Plus have a lot of money and skills with SEO and advertising.
>>
>>1749121
i went in with literally $30 usd, no advertising and limited seo. Here I am 4 days later sitting at +500USD
>>
>>1749121
i'm interested in this shit, but unsure how to proceed. i could sell silver coins under the market price in my country because i can get them without vat. but i would have to pay vat if this was a legal business and not just a transaction between private citizens.

but that is not even the biggest problem i face, i don't even have any idea if there is a real demand for silver coins here let alone why would anyone trust a no-name online webshop to buy from?

i get this building a brand thing and build a reputation of dependable reliable seller, but how do you hook the first buyer? and how do you avoid attention from the irs while building this reputation?
>>
>>1749130
How did you market your shit? How much does an item sell for?
>>
>>1749130
tell me more.

what's the profit margin of your item? what other items have you seen work (i'm assuming you've done some research)?
>>
>>1749130
I'm sick of dropshitposting like this. Everyone posts sales, no one posts profit. Six figure sales can easily yield a minimum wage pay rate.
>>
Most of you writing probably live in the US. What about a smaller eastern european country and trying to sell more common shit but only locally? Too much competition?
>>
>>1749231
It could work, proper advertisements and try beating the prices the locals have
>>
I'm getting interested in this business. Let me just ask please, would it be beneficial to choose products with no shipping Fee?
How much was your starting capital?
>>
File: EZ.png (18KB, 533x327px) Image search: [Google]
EZ.png
18KB, 533x327px
>>1749177
while i did mean 500 usd sales, im coming close to 500 aud in profit now.

>>1749154
i have my own marketing method, and each product is about $9 profit.

>>1749155
$9 to $15 profit per item. The trick is having very specific niches
>>
>>1744868
The "Shop Now" button on your facebook page isn't working for me, may want to look into that.
>>
>>1745124
Most of those chinksites are good, but Shopify has Oberlo, making dropshipping with Aliexpress ez mode
>>
Trying to think of very particular niches:

> metal money clips
> men's linen pants
> meditation cushions, bells, other supplies
> men's canvas travel bags

Do any of these sound decent? Too broad?

Also holy shit this chair
>>
>>1749504
Pants are a no because of sizing
Money clips sounds like has potential
meditation possiblity
bags I would probably stay away from

I don't have a store yet, but thats just my opinion
>>
>>1749504
If you did money clips, you'd probably want all things money-y/alternative pack style

Its all about your marketing.

The sizing issue mentioned here >>1749509
shows he's pretty closed minded. Just have an imperial conversion chart and it'd be fine.

Meditation would be a could niche, but unless you're relatively in it, building your product line would be really hard

Travel bags would actually be a really good niche.
Do everything from suitcases to carry-ons
>>
>>1749656
Sizing is more because chinkshit clothing is all so small. I'm a 6ft average weight (170lb) guy and the shirts from Ali that fit me are XXL, the largest size available. Have to be really careful with clothes especially if selling to amerifats
>>
>>1749504
gf ordered 3 led christmas tree lights (the same item 3 times) we got 3 things that don't even remotely look alike. they are totally different products. fucking chinks there is no way to build a business like this because the chink sellers are already dropshippers that never touch the merchandize.
>>
>>1741630
>https://www.amazon.co.uk/Laptop-Shoulder-Adjustable-Strap-Laptops/dp/B01N6LMRRQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484772378&sr=8-1&keywords=brakzak

well both looks like shit
>>
How do you guys go about getting background images for your stores? I'm building a homepage now and everything available under CC is garbage, plus definitely not going to pay fucking getty

Does an 'ask for forgiveness later' approach work?
>>
>>1749935
fiverr.
>>
Anyone know good ways to reduce abandoned carts?
>>
How do I talk to girls?
>>
>>1750164
Just be urself
>>
>>1750164
talk to gay guys for practice, also fuck qt trannis, in fact you probably don't need to talk to girls at all after this
>>
>>1749935
I just grabbed an image from Google images and cropped it.

Is this a bad idea? What are the odds that I get sued?
>>
>>1747980
That site looks miles better than it used to. Probably the best looking dropshipping site I've seen so far.

You've set the bar pretty high in terms of aesthetic design. How are your sales?
>>
>>1749656
> Meditation would be a could niche, but unless you're relatively in it, building your product line would be really hard

Yeah I'm into meditation shit so know a fair amount about it. The thing is there's already dharmacrafts.com, and tons of meditation/buddhism supplies on Amazon. So it might be too crowded already.
>>
>>1750281
Bad idea. Source your photos from pexel
>>1750290
Put a lot of time into it. Sadly sales have begun to stagnate. Working on two other niche stores atm with a/b/c testing. Did have a kid email me wanting me to answer general questions for his research paper which was kinda cool
>>
ctrl+f
purse
0 results
ok anons, instead of earning your 1€/hour and being scared of evading taxes, why don't you just dropship from purse.io to ebay or whatever else?
>LITERALLY free btc
>(optional), refund the items for for free btc & money
you're welcome bye
>>
What if you paid for all your dropship shit through a cashback/rewards card to increase your margins?
Possible negatives? Could your CC provider fuck you if it's not a business card?
>>
>>1750328
I heard people get banned dropshipping from purse to amazon tho
>>
>>1750524
damn I have cold sweats now, thanks for the heads up mate, it was good until it lasted.
>>
>>1748045
I'm in the UK and had similar thoughts about holding stock to get rid of long shipping times. However at that point you lose all the benefits of Dropshipping and actually just become an importer who sells stuff on. Ie. you have to store and post the stuff yourself and also have a few hundred in stock at any time that may or may not sell which can't happen in a proper dropshipping setup. Basically it's doable but more work for about the same money.
>>
>>1749328
> i have my own marketing method
Ok. Hint? Is it shady or no?
>>
>>1740373
My issue is dealing with suppliers cuz I'm pretty much an autist when it comes to human interactions.
>>
>>1751116
nope not shady, just 'unique'
>>
>>1749231
That's what I would like to do in Mexico. Our middle class is bigger than Canada and we have a huge untapped market, sadly our currency is really cheap so importing from China may not be that profitable.
>>
>>1751166
AliExpress. You rarely have to do much more than just sending them a message.
>>
How do you get an automated processing system working with shopify and aliexpress? I would imagine this would be helpful for a growing shop.
>>
>>1745285
>https://urbansurvival.co/
are all your photos from aliexpress/your supplier? did you have any difficulty in getting the photos with all white backgrounds/no logos?

nice items btw
>>
>>1744868
>>www.sunburysupplyco.com
i commented a few weeks ago that your (old) site looked plain, but it looks great now. good luck going forward man.
>>
>>1750324
Anon, what do you plan on doing when someone contacts you with your "Work With Us" section on your store page? I'm curious to know how this would work, would you pay them money to help promote you?
>>
File: mmmmmmm.png (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmm.png
2KB, 90x90px
If i want to add my logo (or whatever else i want) on the product how the fuck I do it if I don't order huge quantity from Alibaba but just a pleb on Aliexpress?
>>
Im thinking about making a bunch of SJW anti trump/repub bullshit. They seem to be the perfect retard mob rule mindset for this kind of shit
>>
Why can't I order things with he money a customer sends me? Someone bought another thing from my site today, but I'll have to go out of pocket to pay for it?
>>
>>1752393
huh i though oberlo automated the whole thing?
>>
>>1752408
It's semi- automated, they're working on a project to add a few vendors to make it automated. My niche specifically doesn't have many auto vendors.
>>
>>1751717
Just google "relabeling service".

Order your chinese shit to their factory. They literally just pick out the label stitching and sew in a new label with whatever logo you ask for on it.
>>
So what's the consensus on marketing strategies?

What's the best way to drive traffic to your site?
>>
tfw just realized llc will take like a month to come thru. should i just open now anyway?
>>
>>1752657
Not sure, but is it mandatory in the states to have an llc for dropshipping or eCommerce? Also do you have to pay any fees to register an llc?
>>
hey guys, just started my dropshipping business aswell, ive put a couple days worth of work into everything so far and just started advertising. is it worth advertising via google adWords?
>>
>>1753064
$100 free credit after spending $25 on adwords. im going to give it a go
>>
How many items do you recommend having listed when you're just starting?
>>
Also what's the minimum number of items I can carry to make a decent profit? Or do I have to carry thousands of items?
>>
Hey cucks. Enchantedjewelers.com
>>
>>1753195
nice site, faggot.
>>
how much effort do you guys put into conversion optimization?
>>
>>1753195
Oh fuck wrong site lol. Enchantedjewelers.net
>>
>>1753064
an hour and a half later ive had 5 clicks on my site from google adwords, not bad for $5/day option
>>
>>1753205
you should add a favicon
>>
>>1753205
>Enchantedjewelers.net
redirect your link, now it's showing the .shopify.com domain.
stop it with the popups, they're annoying and too frequent.
everything on sale from $80 to $20? no one believes that, too obvious of a shill.
social media page doesn't work.

polish your site, make it 10/10 before launching holy fuck.
>>
>>1753064
facebook is 1000x better for conversion.
>>
>>1753380
i see. maybe i should just put $10 per day on facey instead of 5 split between both. ill keep AdWords running for a few more days to get dat $100 advertising though.
>>
>>1753402
split both, see which yields better results, then move over to that. cut the one that's wasting time and money. adwords is good for getting your page visible, but has much lower conversions. people on facebook can comment, share, like, etc, and are willing to spend more. you can target better too.
>>
I'm gonna drop a few redpills with regards to dropshipping that most of you won't like.
First:
>Bombora
This little piece of shit made a thread a few weeks ago about how he was making $400+ per day in sales selling shitty watches and white shirts. Stay with me. A simple WHOIS search of his domain shows it was bought less than three months ago which means his store is REALLY YOUNG. Also a simple Alexa search doesn't even have the site ranked. Which means his traffic is optimistically around 30 visitors per day. For a store this young and with extremely small amounts of traffic, he would need to be spending $500/day in ads just to maybe make sales. The numbers he supposedly showed were simply sales revenue, not profit. Trust me. He's just another /biz/ billionaire.
>Niches
Most of you suck at finding niches. Retard levels. My current store's sales have begun to stagnate even with spending close to $500 worth of ads over the past two weeks. Why? Because my niche is saturated and doesn't offer cool shit. Exactly why I've started a better store with products that inspire impulse purchases. Sell COOL SHIT. That's the only way to make money. Don't believe me? Enjoy being poor.
>Domains
Guys. This is pretty fucking easy. Buy a domain that is sexy and ENDS IN A .COM. None of this enchantedjewelers.NET bullshit. Looks like a store form 1998.
>Overhead
Prepare to spend at least $500 dollars to even think about getting started in this business. PLAN AD CAMPAIGNS or don't bother. Ad experimenting alone should run around $300.
>Ads
If you take my advice from above. You'll only need FB to place ads on. Plan and prepare to spend a hefty amount. If you don't your SOL.

Prepare to fail hard if you don't swallow what I've given you. I was tempted to let you all fail, but decided to give you a little help.
>>
>>1753415
the problem is sticking with it and figuring out where your problems might lie in order to fix them.

thanks for the thread btw, very helpful.
>>
I have two great niche ideas. Is it dumb to go for opening 2 stores as a beginner?
>>
Motorcyclestreetwear.com

What do you niggas think ?

I'm at 11k sales and 12k views this month.
>>
>>1753488
fuck that music is annoying
>>
>>1753488
Great. Another shitpost. Show actual profits or gtfo.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-042956.png (157KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-042956.png
157KB, 1440x2560px
>>1753503
Lol suck my successful dick
>>
File: fake_piece_of_Shit.jpg (36KB, 436x303px) Image search: [Google]
fake_piece_of_Shit.jpg
36KB, 436x303px
>>1753488
You're one of the fucking retards that makes /biz/ cancerous. Go wank off to anime you schmuck.
>Domain registered one month ago
>alexa stats says you have around 500 visits
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-043351.png (1010KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-043351.png
1010KB, 1440x2560px
>>1753508
Stay mad.
>>
>>1753511
How much did you spend on ads? How did you advertise?
>>
>>1753506
honestly looks too good to be true, but congrats if you are THAT successful.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-044821.png (1020KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-044821.png
1020KB, 1440x2560px
>>1753520
We have a marketer on our team who does the social media magic. If I were you, I'd stick to targeting whom you can on Twitter and Facebook directly by talking to admins of pages and getting them to advertise for you. Adding more pages that advertise for you is like getting a larger net to catch your fish with.

>>1753522
Dude I've been a fucking loser my whole life. This is my first break, and I want to make it clear to everyone that if you make smart decisions and team up with good people, you can be THAT successful.
>>
File: 1484884789634.jpg (122KB, 838x559px) Image search: [Google]
1484884789634.jpg
122KB, 838x559px
Newfag here from /pol/ ready to MAGA where's money to make for Computer Experts?
>>
>>1740379
Link each of the little transaction images to the actual transaction website at the bottom of your page just minor legit checks for autismals.
>>
File: 1454006648992.png (213KB, 343x432px) Image search: [Google]
1454006648992.png
213KB, 343x432px
>tfw banned from dropshipping discord because I'm too successful and shitpost too hard
>>
ecommerceuxdedign.com

Valuable page for increasing conversions. It's not enough to just launch a site.
>>
>>1753589
ecommerceuxdesign.com **
>>
File: 1480540492507.gif (1MB, 269x151px) Image search: [Google]
1480540492507.gif
1MB, 269x151px
>>1753581
You were banned for shitposting false information about costs. Good luck with your nice night security job.
>>
>>1753581
Tinder, is that you?
>>
>>1753596
:^)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-072341.png (172KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-072341.png
172KB, 1440x2560px
>>1753596
>Not having a job that you can work on your business while getting paid
>thinking that I'm lying about costs

Perhaps I did have some shekel knowledge?
>>
>>1753596
When in robe
>>
>>1753637
what's that app? Something to do with Shopify?
>>
anyone not testing thier products and just adding a bunch of items that vaguely relate to thier niche? and then launch?
>>
>>1755208
I guess if you do not buy ads for 'em, you could just as well just put things up there. I would like to use an outsourcer or a rewrite engine to put up 5000 products or so.
>>
>>1745820
What would you say are the "usual hang ups"?
t. someone who wants to try getting into dropshipping
>>
>>1741635
>>1742816
>>1742846

Why Aliexpress and not Alibaba?
>>
>>1755170
Aliexpress dickhead.
>>
>>1741234
Not since the election, guy that owns drunkamerica did like 60k in a week or something fucking crazy around election time but trickling off now. You missed the boat by about 1.5 years lol
>>
>>1755572
Sperglord FTW, or something
>>
>>1753529
Interested to know why you're not making a $1 per visitor on avrg, and what ATC & Purchase % you are on? Store looks good enough to reach this so was just curious...

I think people miss the simple point that if your store looks a hippo wrangler selling ear wax and does not convert out the gate you are wasting your time even creating WC ad's on Facebook or even pushing that first sale.

Running 3 Shopify stores currently flipping all kinds of goods from Ali and other partnerships with manufacturers directly in china and in the beginning the biggest flaw was always getting the store ready to convert and knowing what the heck each visitor is clicking or doing while they are active.

Recommended these store plugins:
Lucky Orange & Oberlo to get going

I've moved away from a lot of the other bullshit plugins out there and keep it pretty bare bones with the focus on minimal clicks before the sale and scaling the complete fuck out of any WC ad's that show promise by duplicating them to the moon..
>>
Do you guys only sells the stuffs from your own websites?

Don't you sell products on eBay or Amazon or Gmarket? If not, What is the reason?

How can you secure some customers only with your own websites? The customers google the product's name and find your product?
>>
>>1755804
The profit margins are lower if you sell on eBay and Amazon since they are very competitive marketplaces.

The whole point of running a dropshipping website is that your customers can't just compare your prices with hundreds of other sellers with the click of a button. That's what allows you to sell cheap chinky chinaman goods for lots of shekels.
>>
>>1755810
Pretty makes sense.

But exactly, How do you make your customers to flow in your website?
Is the cheap advertisement method on Facebook and Instagram etc social media only way for it?

Why don't you focus to expose your website when people search sometihng on google or yahoo or other searching web?
>>
>>1755804
For me it's volume and scaling it.
On sites like eBay or Amazon you are reliant on search traffic and organic traffic with little wiggle room for growth and a constant battle to appear on search pages.

One well targeted ad on Facebook with an audience size of around 2mil can see you profit for months on end, not to mention the extra volume of traffic you can pull with Lookalike audiences and all that other good stuff on the back end.

Let's say you found a winning ad, what do you do now? You duplicate it and raise the budgets raking in clicks and sales every minute, there is no way eBay or Amazon has the potential to reach as many eyballs.

Securing the customers is the easy part, you have the freaking email and home address of anyone that purchases from you, so hook up a hefty email list and start banging out daily emails for new items, offers or coupons.

This is why you see stores building large pages on Facebook as a lot of them hit every person who likes with retargeting using apps like Shoelace or Retarget app along with anyone that visited the website in around 180days
>>
>>1755819
Ideally you want to generate traffic from both searches and ad click-throughs.

But it depends on your niche. If its something very specific like "Belgian Waffle Irons" you'll have an easier time with SEO but if you're selling something generic like "Women's Fashion" you're going to be competing with big retailers.

I'm still trying to figure this out myself to be honest. I'd suggest experimenting with a variety of marketing strategies (google adwords, fb ads, instagram marketing, posting shit on pintrest, etc...) and see what works best for you.
>>
>>1755829
You're actually right. I know what you are meaning now.

But just one question, only for you,

Do you run you own website or Just Openmarket in Amazon or eBay?

I am hesitating on open my own one or should have it on eBay or Amazon. I don't know which decision is more practical.... Maybe I should look around some evidences which is showing where the customers exactly come from.
>>
So realistically how much time is needed to invest in this?
I already have a job but wouldn't mind some side money if I put maybe an hour a day in but if that's not gonna cut it may as well not even bother
>>
>>1755860
I run my own website. It's built and ready to launch. I'm currently working on marketing and building my social media pages (fb, ig, and pintrest).

At the risk of sounding like a shill I'm going to say that Shopify really makes the whole process very easy. You even get $100 worth of free Google adwords.

The only advantage of Amazon or eBay is that there are zero startup costs but, as I said, your profit margins will be much MUCH lower.

You could also try to use Wordpress with a plugin like WooCommerce which is cheaper than Shopify but likely more work to set up.
>>
>>1753415

Hi Frosty
>>
how would I advertise adult toys? Thinking of selling in my own country.

Google ads that show up next to porn?
>>
>>1756579
Look at the google ad rules. Porn, nor sex toys isn't allowed if I remember correctly.
>>
Should be ready to launch my store next week. I really hope I can make something of this. I detest my job, every day I want to kill myself because I despise it so much. Please let me succeed at this.
>>
Review?

https://lust-palace.myshopify.com/
>>
>>1757047
Not looking at it, but get your own domain ffs
>>
>>1756939
You're whining tells me you'll fail.
>>1757047
Get a fucking domain. You just ripped off lakelace.com you shmuck.
>>1756579
Can't on FB. Pick a better niche.
>>
>>1757047
Why is everyone selling lingerie? That's the third lingerie site on /dsg/ that I've seen.

The website is one of the better designed ones out there. What do your sales look like?
>>
Thanks,
I have not sold anything
>>
Where can I learn how to create CSV files for items not sold on Aliexpress?

Is there a CSV file tutorial?
>>
>>1757047
google treats dashes as spam
>>
Noob question: just imported an item into shopify using oberlo. When somebody makes an order, how do I proceed in ordering from the manufacturer? Thanks
>>
>>1740373
Let's say I had access to an instagram with a hundred thousand followers over a nerdy topic. I've done give aways and sell some of those merch box things on it, but would it be viable to use this as an advertisement for a dropshipping site? I was planning on using art people submit to me (with their permission, of course) on things like phone cases, shirts, etc.
>>
>>1757860
same question, does it work with credit card only?
>>
>>1757892
credit card only
>>1757860
oberlo has a feature, when an order is placed it will appear in oberlo, all you have to do is click a button and it will add to cart, add your customers info and bring you to the checkout
>>
>>1758008
credit card only, as far as im aware that is
>>
>>1757851
source?
>>
>>1740373

Is there actual demand to these shitty products? I get the feeling this is one of those fads that a lot of people jump into and loose everything
>>
>>1758070

Yeah it'll come tumbling down in a year or so. I know a local teenage girl that does this via facebook.

Although there is a major difference between your ordinary facebook black market dealers and a serious company that can set up legitimate shops and payment processing.
>>
>>1758070
>shitty products?
>cause everything that comes from China, IE everything, is a shitty product
You can sell stuff at any level you want
>>
>>1758070
>loose everything

There's nothing to lose dummy. That's the whole point of dropshipping: no overheads.
>>
>>1758106

>facebook black market dealers

What?

>>1758182

The vast majority seem to be very simple products like phone cases and chargers or cheap toys

>>1758276

>no overheads.

How about the cost of setting up the store and stuff?
>>
>>1758276
What about money wated on ads?
>>
What happens if someone isn't happy with the quality of an item? Surely this must happen quite a lot and do you have to refund them?
>>
>>1758329
Like most things there's services that handle returns. They'll collect small returns into a larger parcel before sending them to your home address. You end up with the returned items, and probably incur a loss, but that's just part of drop-shipping. You can either keep the item or relist it as "seller refurbished."
>>
>>1758317
>>1758320
The cost of setting everything up and advertising is negligeable. A couple of hundred at the absolute maximum. If you can't afford $200 then you're just a poorfag.

>>1758317
>The vast majority seem to be very simple products like phone cases and chargers or cheap toys

You can sell anything. Literally anything. The reason people tend to sell cheap chinkshit is because the profit margins are higher.

You can dropship Cartier diamonds if you want to. The principle is the same.
>>
What is e-Commerce and what is shopify? and why do you use the app?

Does shopify automatically fulfill the customer's adress and informations etc when you try to purcharse in Aliexpress?
>>
>>1740373
Can you drop ship with ebay?
Like buy from Aliexpress, and sell on ebay? Or amazon
>>
>>1758519
99% of ebay is from alibaba
>>
>>1758380
Interesting. Got any recommendations. (yes, I know of lmgtfy), just wondering if you have a favourite one.
>>
>>1758519
Most of the guys on aliexpress also sell on ebay

I guess the only way to compete with them on ebay is to become an ali express affiliate, sell at the same price they do, and get profit from commissions. You just need to set up a dummy site to create affiliate links
>>
I have $50. No more. No less. I can create my own website, so that isn't a cost.

Should I drop ship something? I wouldn't know what my niche is (besides wargaming, I don't have many hobbies that are waiting to be exploited).

It's this or I'm starting a worm farm.
>>
>>1759315
Can't go wrong with a worm farm.
>>
I have a friend who sells stuff from Aliexpress, but his website has also been garnering alot of visits lately (3600 visits daily). He's wondering if he should become an Amazon associate so he can put up links for the products he can't get on his hands on. What do you guys think about it? I personally feel like it might make people feel a bit more apprehensive. but I don't know. Ironic that I found this thread after talking to him about it just yesterday.
>>
>>1759376
What does he sell?
>>
>>1758816
Depends on country. In the uk it would be this or something similar https://www.ukmail.com/mail-and-packets/additional-services/returned-mail

The cost of returns hints at a fairly obvious protip. Sell to your home country first.
>>
>>1759315
plz start thread on worm farm
>>
reviews?

>https://ghoul-clothing.myshopify.com

I'm going to buy a domain, don't worry
>>
>>1759596
Pretty generic website desu. Not terrible but not greta either.

You need a logo and decent branding. You also need to add some shit to your catalog. You only have like 10 items.
>>
>>1759485
Thanks for the response, but I have a particular issue. I print-on-demand within the US but I live all over the world. Right now when people have a problem with a product I have to refund them AND let them keep the product. I am concerned that some of them will start hitting me as routine because of it.
>>
>>1759825
You can ask a return service to destroy parcels.
>>
I started a dropshipping site last year, and fucked up and now hundreds of orders behind. I'm in Canada and most of my customers are in the US. What do I do /biz/?
>>
>>1759956
I should say that I reached $10k in sales a month, but an issue with my PayPal account ended up fucking me and getting hundreds of dollars stuck in my account for an unforeseeable amount of time.
>>
>>1759960
What do you mean your PayPal account binded up your money? for how long? don't they pay you the money with in 60 days though?
>>
>>1759977
unauthorized account, funds are held for an indefinite period of time until it's cleared up, but its for a PayPal account that I made before I was 18 and they found out that I made the account when I was underage. I also spent a good chunk of the money received from customers.
>>
>>1759982
>indefinite period of time

Roughly how long though?

Don't they give your money with in 30 days at most long period?
>>
>>1759985
My account is basically "unauthorized", and they can hold the money for as long as the investigation lasts. my biggest issue isn't with the money stuck in Paypal, but the fact that I'm now hundreds of orders behind because of the money discrepancy
>>
>>1760009
>as long as the investigation lasts
So literally how long? Even as just rough state, for how long? Try to depict it as number, haven't you get your money back even once?
>>
>>1760020
I've been told several things by different PayPal representatives. I think the only way to really get it moving along is to close the account, then the money is held for 180 days.
>>
>>1760028
>for 180 days.
For Fuckign 180 days???????? holy fucking crap
>>
>>1760037
and that's when the account is closed. I've been waiting for them to close the account for a couple months now. but now i'm hundreds of orders behind, and i'm looking into liquidating as much as I can. what is my legal recourse for this? how do I safely just hit the shutdown button and close the shop? I've already stopped the site from taking more orders, but i'm starting to get complaints now.
>>
>>1760042
How long it does take when the account is opened? Have you ever get your money when your account is opened?
>>
>>1755583
Well is it too late for anti-trump shit to become hotcakes?
>>
>>1759316

There's truth in that. I'm at the point in my middle 20's where I want to do something but I am unsure if I can do it. Once I get started, I don't want to switch to something else and must see it through to its end. I just don't entirely know what that something is and I am weighing my options.
>>
>>1759596
>https://ghoul-clothing.myshopify.com

- too random selection of items
- link to your social pages rather than just giving the username
- massive banner at the top is uneccesarry

/biz/ needs to understand that selling clothes is way too overdone. everyone is selling clothes fucking hell, and you also have to compete with popular clothes stores.
>>
>>1760361
Selling cloths is retard-tier. Who the fuck wants cheap chink clothes from a sketchy ass website.
>>
>>1760361
>>1760516
What about women's clothes? Especially if you have great prices, and decent collection size, would that give someone an advantage?
>>
>>1748107
Easiest excuse: Availability issues. Low stock, had to send separately at NO EXTRA COST!

ALWAYS ALWAYS spin the shit to make it seem like a bonus.
>>
>>1749504
I would go with meditation stuff. Easy to upsell other products and build a brand off of.

I would include videos and how to maximize your meditation shit from youtube on your product page.

This is advice for you and for everyone, Video is a HUGE conversion tool. Most people will sit and watch a video before they will read text.
>>
>>1749935
Google Images
-Tools
-Usage Rights
-Labeled for reuse

Boom free images with no risk. They mostly suck though.

Usually you can search for "subject" stock image and find something, then just google reverse image search and look at the website results to find the image without watermark.
>>
>>1750040
Not sure what platform you are using, but you should be able to find a plugin that has a pop up that shows on exit.
Give a discount code or free shipping w/e if they check out now.

I am busy with other stuff right now, but I will try and come back later and write out a guide for evaluating ad success on facebook for conversions and stuff.
I've used it for affiliate marketing with some success.
It will cover targeting demographics and ad performance.
>>
>>1744868
>My store is www.sunburysupplyco.com

Looks pretty good, congrats. The only thing that sounds very amateurish to me is the "Work with us" section, specially this:

>Must be over 18 years of age

Seems a bit silly to have to clarify that, how many underage kids do you think you would attract otherwise? Just go look at a pro site and rip off their shit.

Congrats again, I really like your site.
>>
>>1753205
>Enchantedjewelers.net

>*Rare*
>>
>>1760042

>use another payment processor
>keep taking orders
>loan required money
>or take parts of profit to catch up with orders
>>
>>1744868
your fb page shop now button goes to the wrong page.
>>
>>1760583
no. don't try to compete on price, you're just teaching your customers to pay less so you earn less. someone will always offer cheaper pricing, until you have to keep lowering your price till you're left with nothing.

there are a TON of clothes stores, especially female. people prefer to buy stuff from popular reputable stores or cheap ones irl.
>>
How does it work in the UK? Are your companies registered LTD?
>>
How do you download images from Aliexpress?
>>
>>1761408
this, anyone trying this in Europe? Is it all just the same or do we have different rules?
>>
>>1761408
>>1761418
ukfag here too. also wondering

>>1761412
use oberlo, it does it automatically
>>
>>1750324
anon fuck starting 3 stores at once, just focus on one
>>
>>1761537
Thanks m8.
>>
>>1744868
>www.sunburysupplyco.com
nice about page, it kinda annoying to see popups of what people bought
>>
What do about Chinese New Year? A lot of AliExpress suppliers are taking fucking holidays till mid February.

Would it be wise to wait until it's over to launch my store?
>>
Most products on Aliexpress have watermarked images and brand names on the products, I assume it's illegal to advertise and re-sell those on your own website? or it doesn't matter because you ship the products directly from aliexpress supplier?
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (50KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
50KB, 960x640px
Can I see some of the ads you guys run? Do you guys just put a picture of one of your products with a catchy phrase over it or what?
>>
File: IMG_0289.jpg (76KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
76KB, 1106x1012px
Couple of questions to all the people who get their supply from AliExpress.

Doesn't the long delivery from China (sometimes even 6 weeks) piss your customers off?
Do you test the products yourself? sometimes the product images are false, and the logos etc. might differ from the picture too.
>>
>>1762142
Also, isn't the little grey or yellow chinese package slightly disappointing when the product arrives to the customer? These often contain small advertisement papers too.
>>
How exactly does it work from you getting an order, with an address, and all that, to you getting paid (And how do you process payment) and you telling aliexpress to deliver the product?

Also, do you literally just type in their address and all that into aliexpress and that's it?
>>
Can anybody explain to me shopify's role in this? The first link says you need a subscription with them, but what is it you get exactly? Do they host your site? Can't I do that myself?
>>
>>1762168
Oh, and how do you guys keep track to what products map to what suppliers?

For example with Aliexpress, how do you tie a product in your store, to the actual product offered by aliexpress so you can remember it when you need to order?
>>
>>1762142
>Doesn't the long delivery from China (sometimes even 6 weeks) piss your customers off?
Include a "Shipping & Delivery" page where you explain it. I find as long as you make it clear, they won't care.

>Do you test the products yourself?
You can order some samples if you want, it's probably a good idea. I look at the reviews which have photos so you can see what the product actually looks like.

>>1762155
Ask the supplier to leave out all invoices, advertisements, etc.

>>1762257
They make it extremely easy to set up your store. If you host it yourself, you're gonna take forever learning how to set up stuff like secure payment, carts, etc. This is different from a simple blog. Shopify + Oberlo makes setting up a store stupid easy, you literally can't mess up.

>>1762322
I bookmark them and keep an excel spreadsheet.
>>
>>1762851
thanks for your time, man, appreciate it.

Anyone already using Shopify, how much control do you have over the web design? I do a bit of web design, so I want to know how much room for tweaking I'd have. I know they provide you with several themes, but can you get into the HTML/CSS code and touch up on anything you want?
>>
File: 148565170169709 (1).jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
148565170169709 (1).jpg
36KB, 500x500px
Hi biz. Need feedback on store. thanks.

geekouttrends.com
>>
how long does it take to add each product to your store on average? gonna hire some neets for a few weeks to put 1000's of items on my store than just smash out the PPC and facebook ads
>>
>>1763119
>geekouttrends.com

seeing "sale" on every item really puts me off.

the starwars hat giveaway is a nice touch, but the "only 7 in stock, hurry!" bit is bullshit, specially since I can just F5 on the page and have it go back to 7 again. Bin it.

the 3D optical illusion lamp, on the menu some options are in caps, others in lower case, and the
>ironman1
>captain2
>ironman3
thing is also not nice. Get your shit together man.

Otherwise, great idea and great site, just pay more attention to the details.

Wanna share your stats/marketing strategy?
>>
>>1763119
>>1763180

also your physical address on the Contact Us page doesn't exist. Top kek
>>
>>1763180
Thanks. Today is the first day live, will update how ads go.
>>
>>1763119
>selling licensed products

have fun with your lawsuit
>>
>>1763190
Amazons doing it.
>>
>>1763115
You can edit the whole theme. They give you an option of changing the HTML/CSS/JS, and also editing the page with their editor.
>>
>>1763119
>geekouttrends.com
Really nice website dude.
>>
Using Aliexpress as my supplier, is the US the only country that gets e-packets? Seems like shipping to europe is shit...
>>
>>1763119
>2004
Really?

>testimonials
Fake?

No hate, just wondering lel.
>>
>>1747414
same. i have two co habitable niche markets that i have extensive knowlege in which no weeb here could even touch
>>
>>1763299
>>testimonials
>Fake?

ha yeah, I went back to the site and read those, god so fake. I'd say normies don't even bother reading that, but anyone a bit more detail-oriented would see through that immediately
>>
>>1763299
>"dicks out" - Harambe

No shit there fake
>>
>>1763119
>((Testimonials))
Fake as your sex life. At least make them look real.

>Star Wars merch
Have fun getting spanked by some Disney Jew lawyer
>>
>>1763394
how much are you making? im thinking of jumping in. I have a unique niche that I have personal interest in. might be too narrow though
>>
File: lel.jpg (33KB, 534x891px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
33KB, 534x891px
top kek
>>
>>1740373
guys what is that op pic?
whats he holding? Its fucking annoying
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>1763465
it's doing the jew hand thingy
>>
>>1763728
oh right! thanks
>>
>>1757047

>lust-palace.myshopify.com/pages/lingerie-terms

>Lingerie Terms

>Bustier - Corset like garment, but lighter in weight and without the heavy structure of a corset.

>Charmeuse - A fine, semi-lustrous, satin-like, silky, soft material.

>Corset - A close fitting undergarment often tightened with laces. Most corsets extend from the breasts to the hips.

>Fence Net - A very large net design similar to that of a chain link fence and used for stockings.

>G-String - A panty with a very thin (string like) band of fabric in the back.

>Reinforced - The sections of a garment that have been strengthened by double knitting to provide additional durability. This usually resulted in a darkening of the area, which is then considered a design feature.

Wanna know how I know you're an autistic, kissless neckbeard?
>>
>>1763860
>lingerie terms
> do some seo and build few backlinks
> bring in free traffic to your site and get sales

prick
>>
>>1763868
ha, alright, now I get it. Still, it's a very autistic way to go about it. I thought the right way of SEO'ing was to seamlessly integrate it into your site.
>>
looks like selling chinkshit is a meme after all:

>>1763641
>>
>>1764048
FBA is a totally different business model.
You have to buy your inventory and have it shipped to amazons warehouse, then it has to be sold on for a profit by amazon.
Dropshipping means you dont have ANY inventory. Your a middle man whos taking a cut.
>>
>>1764569
Read again, he is talking about how shitty it is dealing with chinks

Im yet to see someone proving to be making real money in this thread explaining how they did it step by step to confirm there wasnt massive luck involved.
>>
>>1764691
>to confirm there wasnt massive luck involved.

niggah, this is business, half of it is just pure fucking luck.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.