[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASX General: Blue Balls Edition Monday 16th January Top %

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 12

File: small-old-asx-logo.png (11KB, 210x220px) Image search: [Google]
small-old-asx-logo.png
11KB, 210x220px
ASX General: Blue Balls Edition

Monday 16th January

Top % rises
AFY (2.65)
CNI (1.15)
KGN (1.63)

Top % falls
USG (2.21)
CII (1.67)
SMN (1.63)

/biz/ favourites
HSO (2.37)
GXY (0.645)
RMX (0.035)

Topics of discussion:
- Oh God, what have I done?
- Why isn't the fucking thing going up like it's god damn supposed to?
- WHERE'S THE LITHIUM?
>>
>>1735333
>Topics of discussion:
that was really reddit

kys
>>
File: AVQ.jpg (27KB, 316x261px) Image search: [Google]
AVQ.jpg
27KB, 316x261px
>/biz/ favourites
>RMX

Nope, that's just one shill attempting to pump it a bit. No one has bought into that meme.

Let's talk AVQ. Im interested in it's obscene SP fluctuations since March 16. What happened?
>pic related
>>
RMX hasn't done anything exciting since first announced here. Still no word on actual drilling. Still no word on test results.

Only new information is that they are widening the search area for the test drilling, which I wouldn't think they would do if it was good news on the initial drill.
>>
hope people bought during the gxy dip today
>>
I'm still waiting for KAI to announce their latest drilling results.
>>
>>1735583
There are a million and 1 micro-caps "waiting on drill results" at the moment.
>>
>>1735583
Some guy on HC pulled this from an announcement:

"Initial assay results from the drilling are expected to start flowing in the second half of January 2017"

Looks like your wait should be over soon.
>>
A2M, my old fav killing it after the competition trips and falls.

WHC stalling at the 3$ line will it ever get back on track? or is this the start of the down turn.

GXY moving to 1$?
>my commbank app graph says gxy has only ever hit 70cents while my stocks app says it went over 2 dollars a few years ago.

will decent drill results come through for the lithium underdogs RMX and LRS? mean while the quiet sleeper PLS avoids hype and stays strong.

who here happy they didn't invest in wrangle?
>>
>>1735904
Hold LRS, have another 75,000 buy order sitting there at 1.2
It looks poised for a pump when some decent drill results come in. Not that it means anything or that the company can turn that into earnings. Im just riding the inevitable hype money that floods in from HC shills.
>>
Thoughts on GGG spike?

ASX requested they explain the massive price movement but they couldn't explain it.
>>
>>1735374
>>1735485
Im one of the guys shilling RMX.

I am very confident that we will see exceptional results once test drilling is completed. You really need to sit tight, these types of spec stocks tend to make an ann then boom when you least suspect it.

Ill probably be on for the next few hours, feel free to ask me anything.
>>
>>1735944
Uranium speculation maybe?

Wiki says:
> ... and development of its license area over the northern ilimaussaq intrusive complex in Greenland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilimaussaq_intrusive_complex

>The complex includes Kvanefjeld, a uranium deposit and a large reserve of rare earth elements, zirconium, niobium and beryllium.
>>
>>1735485
>Only new information is that they are widening the search area for the test drilling, which I wouldn't think they would do if it was good news on the initial drill.

Also I dont know where that came from, but its completely untrue
>>
>>1736019
Why are you shilling it so hard, what gives you confidence in the drilling results?
>>
who 88E
>>
What do you think of FMG? I made 110% as it went from $2.90 to $6. I bought back in recently at $6.30. During the iron ore crash they heavily reduced production costs. For some reason the media always screams they're doomed which led to everyone being surprised when they made a large amount of money last quarter on $60usd IO prices. This led to the rapid surge to $6 then the media went back to saying it won't last next quarter and they're doomed again.

The last 3 months IO prices have been $70-$90 USD, if they were previously making loads of money on 40-60 IO prices they should announce a huge profit in feb shouldn't they?
>>
>>1736135
No one. Anyone with a brain left it when they doubled their money on the original pump. What's happening now?
>>
>>1736164
Why is the iron ore market hot again?
>>
>>1736187
Cheap coal, Trump speculation on infrastructure and bringing back steel jobs, also I believe reduced production or export from China
>>
If this is anything to go off BHP is refurbished alot of large engines and mining gear atm with westrac could be could be something on the table with bhp?
>>
>>1736244
I gave up on BHP management seem like idiots, I initially bought FMG as a sort of hedge against BHP as they were cheap at the time, I figured either they would rebound or BHP would buy them out and make money on their assets.

When IO bottomed around $40 started to climb BHP management endlessly went spouting bearish IO memes to the media, even as it climbed to $50, $60 they were always "projecting" $30 IO. Then their dam in brazil broke. I have no idea what their plan is besides crashing their share price with no survivors.
>>
>>1736352
The share price of BHP has gone from ~$15 to $26+ since the aftermath of the Brazil incident. It was the perfect time to buy. I can't see it going down for any reason and it's been doing nothing but going up since.
>>
>>1736393
In 2014 BHP was $38 and FMG around $6.
FMG has managed to rebound beyond where it was when IO crashed while BHP only partially recovered despite having the same unexpectedly high IO pricing as FMG.

If they had any idea what they were doing they would have bought out FMG at $1.50. They also sold off S32 and doubled down on failed oil projects.
>>
Clayton valley had 1-3 ppm lithium. Our JV partner has found 0.5 - 2.4 ppm lithium in the water at red valley.
>>
Serious business time: Reece or Dulux?

Reece:

+ Distribution channels and trade relationships second to none in Oz
+ Good stewardship of the equity base: less than 100m shares on issue
- Parallel imports through Amazonxpress could impact future market share

Dulux:

+ Actually make the products they sell: control over quality, barriers to entry (both in terms of capex reqs and industrial expertise)
- Flat growth in the core ANZ business
- Bunnings can always throw it off its shelves if Dulux doesn't want to renegotiate contracts
>>
FBR and NTI lads. Opinions?
>>
WHY DOES RMX KEEP GOING DOWN I AM LOSING SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY!!! DO I SELL NOW AND TAKE THE LOSS OR WAIT AND HOPE IT DOESNT TURN TO ABSOLUTE SHIT?
>>
>>1738047
Because it's SP increase is based purely on hype and speculation, like all penny stocks. Dont be surprised if it slowly retraces down to 1.3c

Sorry but you fell for a /biz/ meme stock
>>
>>1738047
Going to plunge further. They filed a 3B and issued a shitload more common stock at 0.015 par value a few days ago. Looking at their company, they don't have shit lined up either. Avoid like plague.
>>
>>1738104
How much was the dilution?
>>
>>1738127
125,000 at this point. The last few months' dilution is sad. Their write up on the Utah project isn't encouraging. They cite USBLM as to mining rights, but the amount of capital they represent is needed is way higher than it should be. Sorry, rambling.

There are better options out there. GXY is one that actually is decent imho.
>>
Give me the rundown like I'm a simpleton. What are the most stable stocks to invest in for the long-term? Where are the high risk stocks? What abbreviations are essential to know prior investing?
>>
>>1738165
If youre looking to make significant money, buy RMX
>>
>>1738147
Know much about BGS? They look like they're in a similar position to what GXY where in 6 months ago. Big pump to 50c before a steady slide down into the 30c range.
What project are they hanging their hat on? What are the delays?
>>
>>1738104
Proof? They had 2M cash on hand last time I checked so why do they need to raise more $$?

>>1738147
Their project is not in Utah, they're in Nevada

I can't help but feel like you're just shilling for GXY desu, no need though they look pretty good and I think most people would agree
>>
>>1738188
Ok I found a bit myself. They're a good 2 years away from pulling anything out of the ground. However their projects are in Mali and I'm skeptical of any small resource projects getting off the ground or even being able to ship out of there.

There's a big difference between Mali and WA.
>>
>>1738165
A2M, NUH, RAP and ALC would be my recommendations personally - if you can bear more risk then look into Lithium stocks, plenty have been mentioned in this thread but of course the bigger the firm the less risk but less profit and smaller the firm more risk more profit, but the foreseeable future should be good for Lithium.

Abbreviations aren't necessary to know just do your research
>>
>>1737974
That chart for dulux looks like a wild ride.

Recce would be a pretty good play, but don't expect a product from them this decade.
>>
>>1738200
Cheers m8, I'm hardly about to drop money without some research first. But if this election has taught me anything, anonymous shitposters on the chans know more and care more than the MSM can predict what it's supposed to be good at.
>>
>>1738196
I'm starting to get a little tired of these speculative micro-cap exploration companies that are constantly shilled and hyped up based solely on "possible drilling results".

Fuck they're a dime a dozen.
>>
>>1738204
I'd definitely recommend staying away from what the media and sites like The Motley Fool promote, same as for following investors like Soros or Buffet.

Announcement made about what they're doing publicly > people buy in > price goes up > they sell
>>
>>1738206
I don't disagree with you anon, I'm just skeptical about the claims that were being made ITT
>>
>>1738200
>A2M, NUH, RAP and ALC
none of these are stable long-term stocks
>>
>>1738216
pls elaborate why though
>>
>>1738204
Beware the dreaded 'CR'
It bit me a few times when I very first started trading. Look at the chart, never buy a new high. Look at movement in the chart then go back and look at the announcements surrounding those moves to give yourself a better picture of what's going on.
Never, EVER take up a position based purely on a recommendation here. Always do your own research. Do not believe a single thing on hot copper. It's all unsubstantiated Hype or FUD and 100% bullshit.
Don't even bother investing if you're worried about losing money.
>>
>>1736352
BHP management do seem to make strange decisions. They seem to acquire assets when the market is strong, then spin them off when their value is at its lowest (S32, Newcrest etc).

>>1736393
>>1736352
What do you guys think about RIO? I've been a holder for around 2 years, bought them over BHP due to having a reinvestment plan.
>>
>>1738216
They're all relatively new small cap stocks. They're naturally volatile in nature.

Look for banks/large miners/retailers/property companies with multi-billion dollar market caps if you want stability.
>>
>>1738220
this.
lost $6k listening to hotcopper shills
>>
>>1738216
A2M yes it is mate ha
>>
>>1738280
It's still a growth stock.
>>
>>1738206
Can you (or anyone else) please list a few.
I follow these threads fairly often and only recall RMX, GXY and KAI.
Are there more that I'm missing?
Cheers bud
>>
Just a friendly reminder that RMX will be starting drilling very soon and should see a decent re-rate following this announcement.
>>
>>1738333
what makes you so sure that the drilling will start soon? It's winter in the U.S. and in Nevada very cold

Not hating on RMX like the other guy who was just making baseless claims about issuing more stock to raise funds but it seems from my research it could be tomorrow and could be 6 months from now
>>
Anyone know much about BEAR or BBOZ? They look to be thinly traded but might be good if I think the market will drop a big running up to Trump's inauguration.
>>
How many RMX shares does everyone own?
>>
>>1738165
Stable stocks are pretty obvious, just think of any big name corporations, ie Telstra, Wesfarmers, BHP, the big 4 banks etc.

They may fluctuate but if they ever terminally drop, chances are the whole market is going with it.

>>1738363
Why the fuck you shilling this so hard m8?
>>
>>1738364
Its a good stock with lots of potential.
why dont you own any?
>>
>>1738377

You're just gambling on the outcome of a drill assay
>>
>>1738047
> Buying a piece of shit which has a going concern note.
> Buying a piece of shit which has a going concern note which some dickhead at BDO fucked up.
> Buying a piece of shit with a going concern note and fucked up accounting practices.

Fuck me.
>>
>>1738454
>phoneposting
>>
File: 1410664805157.jpg (25KB, 400x300px)
1410664805157.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>1738457
Ok
>>
File: rmxasx.jpg (51KB, 693x508px)
rmxasx.jpg
51KB, 693x508px
>>1738377
Because it's not a good stock.

Potential is debatable.
>>
>>1738460
They recently got completely new management and changed the structure of ownership in terms of how many shares were outstanding

All you guys hating on RMX don't seem to have any good reasons as to why and all you guys shilling RMX haven't answered my actual factual and genuine query >>1738341

can we PLEASE move on to the Australian economy and OTHER shares? the old thread was much more diverse in terms of discussion, maybe I should just stop coming here
>>
Hot tip from a friend who works at BHP - theyre very worried about the resources sector & expecting full blown recession....get hype!
>>
>>1738475
>- theyre very worried about the resources sector & expecting full blown recession
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
>>
>>1738476
Either Trump saves the world or we have Global Financial Crisis II: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>1738460
thats the kind of chart that gets delisted here in the states
>>
>>1738165
HSN BAP GTK don't bother with mining stocks commodities are too volatile
>>
Im going to stop posting about RMX for a while, It seems to be getting a lot of unjustified hate. I hope most of you atleast bought some shares, for those of you who havent, there is still time, otherwise you WILL miss out.
>>
>>1738543

One of the first things you discover during your investing career is that the ASX has hundreds of crumb minerals explorers with barely two cents to rub together, run by managers who are largely in the job to fund their lifestyles instead of build a meaningful business. I often joke that the best tenement 99pc of them will ever have is their shareholders' wallets.
>>
>>1738196

You're full of a special kind of shilling shit.

1) Additional share dilution, as well as documentation of massive prior dilution.

> http://redmm.com.au/wp-content/uploads/53-RMX_App_3B_Exercise-of-Options_5-January-2017.pdf

2) Utah: "Red Mountain Mining Ltd (ASX:RMX) has entered into an exploration and earn-in agreement in respect of the Red Valley Project, a lithium brine project located in Utah, U.S."

> http://redmm.com.au/red-mountain-mining-to-explore-clayton-valley-lookalike/
>>
>>1738767
ahh i dont know who to believe. gxy still seems like its gonna go higher
>>
>>1738967
GXY will have better chance of going higher than RMX.

GXY is actually producing and shipping for $$$.

RMX is some assclown in a desert begging for money.
>>
>>1738967
>gxy still seems like its gonna go higher

Ask yourself sincerely. is that view based upon understanding the underlaying business, and believing they will turn a greater profit in future. Or is it based on the view that the price chart is on an incline and hoping it will continue.

Small caps are speculative stocks. It seems like a lot of guys here are advocating for stocks which are not currently profitable businesses, but may be if they happen to strike a good mineral deposit.

That is closer to gambling than investment in my opinion.
>>
>>1736019
>>1736133
>states he'll be here for hours
>immediately ignores first quesiton

Wtf I love RMX now
>>
RMX announcement, not much said. "Progress is happening"
>>
>>1739291
You know nothing about GXY do you.
>>
RMX prepping shuttle for launch
>>
should I get onto RMX?

fucken BLT, sold that dog off for a $2K loss, now it's finally gaining traction on the Nasdaq.
>>
>>1739897
Could possibly drop some more before they begin drilling. They put out an announcement this morning, have a look and see what you think
>>
>>1740082
Yeah to be honest I'm not that keen.
>>
if anyone needs stock wire me some cash and ill buy for you
>>
>>1740139
And why the fuck not? Don't like being rich?
Stay a fucking pleb then
>>
>>1740274
Whats $500 to throw down the drain? Its not like putting $500 on the pan lickers and 20 minutes later you have zero. Get cold feet and cash out with little loss if any
>>
>>1740192
If it was a legit thing someone could make good money doing this, like how there are services in the UK & US that give you a 'local' address and credit card number that allow you to buy local product and forward to yourselves without the rectal gouging that companies love giving to aussies
>>
>>1740286
seriously why not? ive got an aussie trading account. im sure my fees would be cheaper than any other buisiness. id set up an automation. it would transfer the money into my trading account, auto buy the stock as filled out on an order form, buy it and also charge a fee. like $22.50 aud per transaction or something
>>
>>1740310
A little thing called insurance m8.
>>
>>1740310
Legality, exchange rate risk, liability etc
>>
My watchlist and portfolio is largely red today. The market is looking a worry, wish I could take some profits and wait it out but I'm in the red in most stocks.
>>
Calling out for the based anon who gave a run down of the superannuation sector and how institutional funds seem to be pooling individual accounts to set up union led infrastructure projects (or something of the sort?) -- can we get some info on that / infographics (I know they were posted in that particular thread a month or two ago), and advice on superannuation?
>>
>>1740327
Self managed funds are tits.
>>
Very quiet today, almost no movement in my portfolio. It feels like the calm before the storm, like Brexit.
Thinking i should sell all my positions now, take my profits and see if the market dumps 10% like it did during Brexit and Trumps win then buy the dip.

Everything rebounded fine a couple weeks late once the hysteria died down.
>>
>>1740315
just have a waiver

>>1740323
what makes it illegal? its acting as a fowarder really, regarding risks you just set minimums and have a no liabilities waiver
>>
>>1740343
i doubt it, theres no reason for gxy to move though. the hype happened not theyre gonna chill for a bit
>>
I'm not talking just GXY. I have about 7 stocks and they all went red last time purely because the markets overreact. I'm thinking this is an easy way to make 10%+ in a week
>>
>>1740332
But why?
>>
>>1740352
well you could try selling and buy back after the drop. just do it and if it doesnt drop accept your loss and rebuy
>>
>>1740358
I'll go through the charts in detail and see exactly what each one did on the 23rd of June and 8th of Nov.
>>
>>1740369
thats quite some time to be holding. i only did that with gxy be cause it was basically guaranteed to rise, everything else i hold a month or two tops, penny stocks for days.
>>
Thoughts on the RMX announcement?
I think it could be up to 2 months before they start drilling
>>
Thoughts on MLS
>>
>>1740641
literally nothing we didn't already know, not good and not bad either, meh
>>
File: Screenshot_20170119-015504.png (979KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170119-015504.png
979KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>1740974
theres gotta be hidden fees for such a cheap trading price
>>
>>1740974
Interesting. If there are no hidden fees or catches this may be my new broker. Half the fee of CommSec. Wow. Only downside would be increased settlement of trades due to going from your bank into ANZ bank(the bank they use). Unless you are with ANZ of course.
>>
Any thoughts on the ASX reaction to Trump's inauguration?

Specifically;

a) if it goes well.
b) if he gets injured/shot.
c) if there's an announcement on any of his key's policies (revoking executive orders, building the wall, repealing Dodd-Frank)
>>
I'm warming up to A2M

Bellamy's is fucked, financials in Feb, good recommendation from brokers.

What's the consensus here?
>>
>>1740274
It's in the USA. Only reason I'm cold feet.
>>
>>1742105
How much insider trading you want cob? It is going to the moon. $3 by 2018. $10 by 2025
>>
>>1741983
lmao this wont affect asx
>>
>1740974
Best be waiting for the charge cycle on that phone
>>
>>1742128
Really depends how their expansion into U.S. goes I guess but you're right with Bellamy's out of the way things should be good on the domestic front.
>>
>>1742313
Court case with Lion Nathan has been going well too.

Also expanding in to Yoorup
>>
>>1742194

World events effect everything, even if it's just some short term volatility.
>>
Sold all my RMX at 3.3c, used that money to buy MLS at 1.1. Will sell MLS in a couple of weeks when they come out with their drill results. Then I will buy back into RMX just in time for them to start test drilling.
Thoughts?
>>
>>1742486

Trading sucks. It's a mug's game.
>>
>>1742486
What did you buy rmx at?
>>
>>1742486
Expectations for MLS?
>>
>>1742508
Bought 450K at 3.3, and another 50K at 3.4, so a small loss. But I've already well and truly made that up on MLS.

>>1742513
Pending drilling results, I think we could see a CXO/GPP/RMX type run
>>
>>1740418
I fucking new it. Why didn't i trust my instincts.
>>
>>1742459
it will have a negligible affect on everything but a few mining companies
>>
Glad people got on MLS when i called it a few days ago. Pretty gutted I keep selling stocks just before they explode in price>>1742559
>>
can you actually invest in western power? seems g for dividends.
>>
MLS to the fucking moon
>>
>>1735333
Time for A2M to MOON lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHlyivGHRq4
>>
>>1743162
Holy mother of Kek, you have way too much time on your hands
>>
>>1743162
Last I heard China banned the import of baby formula or some shit.
Has A2M recovered from this?
>>
Here's a better version, the quality was a bit low in the last one. Share this with your friends so we can send this stock to the moon!

https://youtu.be/TxXEU9WePtE
>>
MLS going on another big run today?
>>
>>1744347
Yep, getting pumped to hell. Just don't get caught holding the back, although it won't fall that far. I miss taking some profits when it hits 1.8c
>>
>>1744592
bag*
I am*
>>
>>1744594
heheh
>IAM
>>
>>1744347
Oo yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>various positions on RAP
>ave price is 0.30
>chart trend looks like its falling
>sell at 0.32 making like $300
>mfw nek minutt is like 0.335
>mfw i hate this game
>>
MLS, GXY and RMX all having a solid green day

GGG for someone in the last thread too, good gains today

Make meme stocks great again pls trump
>>
>>1744917
Because GXY tanked 10% yesterday.
MLS is a 0.015 nano stock that will see green and red every day
RMX is a bad meme
>>
>>1744950
>RMX is a bad meme

I agree with the other statements. Why in particular do you think RMX is bad, though?
>>
>>1744954
It's being shilled way too hard for what it is. Just another lithium prospect who's "investors" are hanging their hats on "drill results". There are 100s of companies listed doing the same thing and the SP movement is just day traders skimming dollars of dumb shit HC readers.

Not only does RMX not have drill results coming anytime soon, they haven't even submitted permits to drill. I wouldn't even give it another thought of it want shilled so hard here.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all of its price dropped back to sub 2c
And there will be a dilution in the form of a CR. They're burning through 250k a quarter and aren't drilling.

I wouldn't touch this thing anytime soon.
>>
>>1745017
Sorry for the typos, on phone at the moment.
>>
>>1745017
What would you touch then?
>>
>>1745126
Right now? Honestly, not much. But if you want to speculate on micro-caps like RMX there are a few things to watch for or consider first:

- Are they actually physically doing anything beside applying for permits?
- How is their cash flow in relation to their activities. Like RMX above, if they're burning 250k a quarter and havent even got permits to drill then a capital raise is incoming to fund actual drilling.
- Drilling results themselves don't mean a lot. They can be cooked just like economic data to make things appear better than they are
- Where are they operating? Some like BGS are trying to operate in Mali, fuck that. Look for more stable environments. Argentina is a good one now.
- Do they have any cashflow positive operations or existing infrastructure ready to go?
- Has their SP just reached a new high? Then ignore it until you see it retrace 30% or more because unless they're pulling product out of the ground and selling, it's driven by pure hype and speculation and you will lose money.

This is all stuff I had to learn the hard way.
>>
File: 1348154273379.jpg (159KB, 1024x1365px)
1348154273379.jpg
159KB, 1024x1365px
>>1745126

A hot woman.
>>
Bump for MLS to the moon.

Give me one good reason why this stock won't be MASSIVE.
>>
Commenting on the commencement of the diamond drilling program, Director of Metals Australia, Gino D’Anna stated: “We are very excited to have started drilling at Manindi. The Company is well positioned to take advantage of the buoyant market for zinc and we have now complemented our asset portfolio with the acquisition of our Quebec graphite and lithium projects. We believe that 2017 is going to be a big year for MLS and we are firmly focused on delivering enhanced shareholder returns.”

Thoughts?
>>
>>1747563
I'm interested, I might buy a small amount out of curiosity. My only other share ownership is through the Acorns app which are various Indexed ETFs but I technically don't own any shares.

How long will exploratory drilling take?
>>
>>1745876
kek
>>
>>1743162
>>1743497

MILK ANTHEM

BEHOLD THE NEW BIZMEME
>>
Can someone explain the benefits of VGS when a VTS + VEU combo gives greater diversification and lower expense ratio?
>>
>>1735333
How does a Tasmanian become involved in the ASX?
>>
>>1748204
Move to Australia
>>
MLS is leaving the station at 10am Monday. First stop, THE MOTHER FUCKING MOON
>>
Anything exciting we think might happen this week?

MLS seems to be the new /biz/ meme so interesting to see hwo that goes
>>
>>1749797
massive volume gone through and the directors stating they are committed to enhancing shareholders returns in 2017, Lithium and Zinc are in a good position at the moment and a single holder with 115m shares
>>
bump for week starting 23rd. Shorter trade week this week
>>
>>1748204
Cant u just get a internet broker its fucking 2017

MLS dropping

Whats the pic this week boys?
I have a $1000 in GXY should i pump some more?
>>
Watching MLS like a hawk at the moment. Haven't bought in yet, waiting to see if its worth getting on board.
>>
A2M wtf bro
>>
HSO is a nightmare. When this shit going to turn around?
>>
>>1750920

I did say in the GXY thread last week that if you wanted to buy in or accumulate, that was the time as it hit 59c. Would have made an easy 10% in 2 days.
>>
If i had a margin trading account, I'd be short selling RMX right now. Slow slide to sub 2c as people realise nothing is going to come from the initial hype.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160911-191517.png (825KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160911-191517.png
825KB, 2560x1440px
>>1751051
Would GXY still be on the rise this year? After hearing about the GALAXY SECURES US$40M DEBT FACILITY WITH BNP PARIBAS in their last announcement..

Secured debt facility of up to US$40 million executed with tier one bank BNP Paribas

 Drawdown expected before end of January 2017

 Loan to be utilised for repayment of existing OCP Asia facilities and for general corporate purposes

 Key terms of the facility provide Galaxy with a highly flexible and competitively priced finance package

Sounds good lads?
>>
File: 1476066902928.jpg (136KB, 585x629px)
1476066902928.jpg
136KB, 585x629px
Is anyone here in TWH?

have you heard about what the trading code is they will be changing to after the auscann take over? Also when will they be coming back on to the asx under this new code name?

Anyone have other positive expectations for other pot stocks. Im invested in mdc which has been going ok.

Also heavily interested in GXY
>>
>>1751130

Biggest concern honestly senpai is the "general corporate purposes".
>>
>>1751147
Implying that the higher ups in the company will be getting raises and the company in general will stay where it is financially?
>>
>>1751130
Yes

The key takeaway from this was that they managed to reduce a lot of the cost of their existing debt which should also allow them to pay off their existing loans a lot quicker.

>>1751147
That already existed, it's just cheaper now. That was my understanding

I'm a bit biased on GXY, i bought in @36c with the intention of it being a long term hold. I want to see it hit the $1 mark and still be around when they start announcing dividend payments. Once they shake the small-cap handle you could expect a flood of money from funds looking for a new bluechip mining stock.

That's the dream at least. To be holding 10s of thousands of shares in a blue chip before it exploded. GXY is my only holding that I've never sold a single share of for nay reason.
>>
>>1751008
Speculation before half yearly results. Nothing to worry about. Will have some updates soon.
>>
>>1748211
Do Aussie chicks like rimjobs? What is the fair market value for an average Aussie slut?
>>
>>1751369
They like receiving. Not so much giving.
>>
>>1751369
MV approx 1 carton of winnie blues
>>
>>1751195
What is your prediction on how long it will take before they start talking dividend payments? Should be hittin 1$ roughly how long from now?... its at .61 atm.. when did you buy in at .34?
>>
And, I've lost more money on HSO....

It's really going to take a year for this shit to hit $3, yeah?
>>
>>1751840
Probably not for another year.

I bought in at 39 back around June. I then bought more when it for short sold to 30c bringing my average down to 36c
That was the craziest period and if i had more money i would have bought a lot more.
>>
File: 1477699098465.png (249KB, 716x632px)
1477699098465.png
249KB, 716x632px
>>1752785
Yeh nice. What do you think will happen if it hits 1$? Would that be the time to sell or would it only keep going up from there, given nothing out of the ordinary happens in the mean time?
>>
>>1752884

I'm not planning on selling unless i really need money. This is a long term hold for me and I have other stocks, penny stocks, that I'm speculating on for short-term stuff.
If it hits $1 and can get it's other two lithium project off the ground, it'll just keep growing until it's bought out.

There's no reason to sell this.
>>
>>1752884
>>1752952

Do you even know how Healthscope makes money?
>>
>>1752995
We're discussing GXY
>>
>>1752995
Rimjobs?
>>
AWESOME announcement from mls this afternoon. Surprised the SP hasn't moved more, but I guess the volume hs been low all day. We will see it go up and stay up by the end of the week no doubt
>>
>>1753220
Announcement isn't that exciting and there was nothing in it to suggest the shares are worth any more then they are now.
They're months away from drill results and even then they don't mean much. Until they report what they have and how they're going to pull it out and sell it, any SP movement is just more speculative bs and small-time day traders bleeding money.
>>
File: Capture.png (106KB, 1337x664px)
Capture.png
106KB, 1337x664px
>>
>>1753512
You can't be serious. It's a fucking 1c penny stock
>>
>>1753525
>You can't be serious. It's a fucking 1c penny stock
Whats your point?
>>
File: Capture.png (56KB, 562x592px)
Capture.png
56KB, 562x592px
MLS has pretty much had the same guys running the show for many years ...the same Company Sec etc .
Go back 10 years , and tell us how many times MLS has released a Quarterly Activities Report more than 2 days b4 the mandatory last day for reporting .
Then tell us how many times MLS has released its Quarterly Activities Report 7 days or more b4 the due date .
I have just seen what I believe to be a change in pattern/behaviour. f that is the case ,One then has to ask why ?
>>
Anyone here holding BRN? Going to the moon in 2017
>>
EGS - Whats the deal with all the insider trading?
>>
>>1737974
Reece will own the world in 20 years.
>>
>>1753558
Thoughts on this, guys?
>>
>>1735904
Unless you have brine, you aren't in the lithium game.

Big hard rock memers in particular, like PLS, are utterly fucked.
Short.
>>
Anyone on board the LRS train?
>>
>>1755130
Negative. I bought and flipped the same day for minor profit. Looks ok though
>>
>>1755130
Yep. Bought 150,000 shares about 6 months ago @ 0.015. Nice to finally see some green.

>>1753558
As I've said before and you can use LRS above as an exmaple, unless you are actually drilling or announcing drilling results, there's no reason for any SP movement.

It took LRS some 6 months to get approval to drill and there's no reason to put a cent into MLS at this point as they havent even applied, or only just applied to sample drill.
>>
>>1755141
They have already started some test drilling. Try reading the anns
>>
>>1755273
I have read them. There will be a CR, they don't have the funds to do a real drill program if they get approval to drill. The pissy little test drills don't count for anything, they won't secure a loan from anyone so the shareholders will cop it.

I wouldn't touch this until i see the CR and approval for drilling given.
>>
>>1738216

A2M would be a long term stock imo, especially as the companies goals are to reduce the number of cows producing milk with A1 protiens and increase the number of cows producing milk with A2 proteins.

I can see more growth for this company due to countries like China demanding our milk products for their children.
>>
>>1755284
>The pissy little test drills don't count for anything
If they come back with good news the sp will increase nonetheless
>>
>>1738472

New management doesn't mean shit though. What is their latest projects?
>Exploring for metals (lithium) specifically: Red Valley Lithium Project in Utah, USA.

Red Valley's lithium project is based off of the success of Clayton valley, sure there is a chance that this may be great in terms of getting a nice lithium haul, but with the stats that are listed on Red Valley's website, I find it hard to believe.

However, the geographic location of clayton valley and red valley is about 250km apart, so there could be a chance that these areas experience similar conditions that may yield excellent results.

Where are their drilling results?
>Still waiting

It is worth investing into?
>up to you if you want to gamble on drill results.
>>
>>1755299
Australia is one of the only countries allowed to supply fresh milk to china. A2M is the only company that has bothered to acquire the new licenses and meet the new shipping standards required

>>1755299
Are you me?
>>
>>1755324

I'm not you kek. If I wasn't cutting on that high protein milk in woolies atm. I'd be on A2 or paris creeks for that premium cream stuff.

But in all seriousness, A2M is definitely looking to change the market of milk and dominate it by the protein change which they have patented (I believe).
>>
>>1755333
I know a lot about the process as i know people directly involved and have been from the beginning. Exciting times ahead for the next 5 to 10 years. SP will be around $10 a share when US & European expansions take a foothold.

There is a good book on the subject called 'Devil in the milk'
>>
>>1755320

I feel like the only significant and realistic SP gain in the recent history from LRS came from new lithium technology patents. Do you really think test drills will create enough of an increase?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>1755426
>>1755426
>>1755426
NEW THREAD
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.