[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not buying stocks of well established companies that have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>not buying stocks of well established companies that have been around for 50 - 100 years with reliable dividends
>falling for the tech startup and crypto memes

Its like you people are consciously making the decision to stay poor
>>
>>1733978
What are the returns like on companies like coco cola?
>>
>>1734001
Plug their numbers into capm and find out for yourself faggot
>>
>>1733978

If you're not an algo trader, this is literally the only safe way to invest long-term.
>>
>>1733978
I only buy those company's on large dips when I can get close to a 5% yield on cost. I like to look for bargains in the market, those types of stocks are rarely on sale.
>>
>>1733978
Growth stocks are better than divedend stocks for the most part. The divedend meme needs to die..
>>
>>1733978
Agree.

Accumulating a portfolio of dividend stocks > trading BTC or penny memestocks.

>>1734001
http://www.longrundata.com/

Plug in the numbers yourself.
>>
>>1733978
XOM is the one im going for.

They made money when oil was down, they will make alot more when oil is up.
>>
I have a bunch of oil and industrial blue chips sitting around all on drips. They just grow and grow so leave them alone.
>>
>>1734072
You're a retard, so maybe for you it is. Don't post anything so fuckin dumb in the future

>>1733978
I like companies that do good business and have been floating on the stock exchange for a number of years. I like a good PE and PEG, good cash flow, growing EPS, current assets far in excess of current liabilities, and there should be growing revenues (i.e increased receivables) and good return on capital.
>>
>>1733978
too busy reinvesting in my own company to buy someone else's
>>
>>1733978
Getting shit returns on watered down investments from the last century...
>>
>>1735902

I hope you're using forward PEs and not trailing.
>>
>>1734072
~98% of traders in any given year underperform the market. If you're any kind of trader at all, you're losing money.

>>1734130
Timing the market is impossible. You cannot "get close to a 5% yield on cost" except by luck, and the luck is stacked against you.

>>1734219
This is objectively true.

>>1734567
>picking stocks
A monkey throwing darts at a financial times page has an equal likelihood of success.

>>1735902
>picking stocks

>>1735908
Literally the only intelligent person here.

/biz/ was right, /biz/ is filled with fucking retards

>hey man you know humans can't fly
>FUCK YOU I'M MORE CAPABLE THAN ANY OTHER HUMAN, I'M GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY
/biz/ in a nutshell.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.