[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you're off on a scheduled holiday (literally in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1461130726099s.jpg (5KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1461130726099s.jpg
5KB, 250x247px
>when you're off on a scheduled holiday (literally in writing, months in advance, that they forced you to take) from your wagecuck job, and you get phoned because they have mixed up their records in multiple ways and have messed up administratively in a few other ways and you don't want to phone them back to correct anything even though you have it all in writing as well because they may want you to work today

REEEEEEEEE
>>
You need to work harder, just like this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q34UvSTC6Ec
>>
>>1733970
>When work is off on MLK day and the stock market is closed on MLK day.

Life is suffering.
>>
>>1733970
Call them tomorrow. You're not working today. Set boundaries.
>>
File: squi.jpg (81KB, 478x456px) Image search: [Google]
squi.jpg
81KB, 478x456px
>>
File: 1366501909838.jpg (54KB, 493x497px) Image search: [Google]
1366501909838.jpg
54KB, 493x497px
>>1733970

Just tell them no. They fucked up, not you.

I'm a lowly 3rd shift retail fag and even I don't take that shit. I'm one of 2 people on that shift who is any good, everyone else sucks but they've been there for years and it's a union job so they make more money than me. I'm part time, they want me go full-time. Do I? Nope. They want me to come in on an off day? Nope.

They get mad at me for not spending 40 hours a week out of my life there. They say "don't you want more money, Anon?" while they rub their hands together. I laugh at them and tell them I don't need more and that I'm not obligated to spend more time there than I need to in order to meet my own needs.

Thank god for Bitcoin and crypto shit. I've made more money pumping and dumping Trump Coin in 2 weeks than I make in 2 months at work.

Fuck them, get a spine.
>>
>>1734839
>3rd shift retail fag
>union job
w-what
>>
>>1733971
jesus christ
>>
>>1733970

This is why I typically do not answer my phone.

Of course my work's vacation system is actually pretty on task.
>>
>>1734851

Yeah, it's a union job. UFCW I think.

I'm torn on unions. Based on what I've seen of the bosses, I know that if there were no constraints on them they would demand anything and everything of us and fire us if we didn't or couldn't comply.

On the other hand I've never needed the Union personally, and I pay about $8 a week to them so they can give job security to these faggots that I run circles around but who also have seniority over me and make more money than I do. I don't even put in a ton of effort to out-work them, they just suck that bad.
>>
>>1734975
Soopers?
>>
>>1734311
There's nothing more satisfying than ignoring a call from your boss on a scheduled day off
>>
>>1734982
It's like you guys hate money.
I have to abide by my unions contact so I always have to call my old timers first to offer o/t when I need people to work. (It's double time pay).
They always turn it down or ignore my calls while the younger guys making half as much as them always jump on the opportunity to work.
Guess who always bitches at work that they don't make enough and are always broke?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.