[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /biz/ feel about it's chance of prosperity under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How does /biz/ feel about it's chance of prosperity under the incoming Trump administration?
>>
>>1733845
Great. I'm a white collar white guy. Things are going to be just fine for me.

Thing is, not all of us think just of ourselves. Everyone below me on the economic scale is going to get pinched. Which is why I voted against him. Every administration takes care of the white collar.
>>
>>1733852
Cuck
>>
>>1733852
White guilt, milk toast, piece of human garbage.
>>
I'm definitely not excited about it and am preparing for the worst.
>>
>>1734082
t. chynuha
>>
Well anyone would be pretty much just guessing at this point, I doubt Trump even knows wtf he's really planning on doing.
Trump likes being liked by people, can he actually do things that will turn out to be extremely unpopular (even amongst his supporters)? Will he just let the republicans in congress do whatever they want or will he try to intimidate them into following his every whim?
If Trump wants to be remembered as a popular president he'll need to remain a populist but that could possibly create a big mess down the road, otherwise the republicans will just do whatever they want (that could also create a big mess) and Trump will be remembered as an extremely unpopular president.
Also there's always really a chance of war (think Iran/North Korea, etc) developing having big impact on everything.
>>
I hope his capital repatriation and huge expenditures cause short term hyper inflation
>>
>>1734099
>capital repatriation
Bush did that in 2004. It just caused a new bout of financial speculation. The cash they brought back to America got used on buying back their own shares or to pay out dividends to shareholders which drove up the stock price and then they borrowed on the enhanced market value of the company at very low rates. In '04 when US firms brought back $300bn in cash the S&P 500 buybacks rose by 84%.

>huge expenditures
There's no sign he's serious about this yet, even if he's serious about building a wall it wouldn't cost THAT much in the grand scale of things
>>
I'm going to enjoy him doing what he can to slow down Green Energy so those of us fossil fuels can get out.
>>
>>1733852
Why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>1734105
What's your portfolio like right now? Do you change it up or is it an evergreen ratio?
>>
>>1733852
christ you're a low test fag.
>>
>>1733845
it's going to be a goldrush. everbody is going to get rich.
>>
>not hedging your bets
>>
buy trump coin
>>
>>1733845
I'm a software developer in the energy industry. If he survives his first year, I'm looking at the biggest bonus I've ever seen.

20-30%
>>
>>1734071
>milk toast
>>
>>1733845
For my generation. We are going to be fucked. It's bad enough they don't have money for everything. Any chance for any recovery for struggling millennials is gone. The ship has sailed from us.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.