[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why HR departments exist? wouldn't it be much better for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (6KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 195x259px
why HR departments exist?

wouldn't it be much better for the manager to filter out applicants than someone who doesn't know what the fuck is needed?
what if the applicant answer's all the criteria but instead of 3 years experience he got 2 years and gets rejected.
>>
>>1733147

HR departments exist because women need a bunch of other people to manage their problems. Male dominated companies don't have HR departments.
>>
>>1733147
HR departments are supposed to be impartial when it comes to hiring to prevent favouritism or discrimination on the part of managers.

HR also handles all the paperwork of hiring someone as well as employee complaints, legal isses etc... All the stuff that managers don't have time to deal with.
>>
>>1733147
Janelle, don't let Pajeets start threads anymore please. Look at this fucking English
>why HR departments exist?
I'm busy running the business, I don't have time to deal with these pleb retard street people. Spray them with the hose if you have to but keep them out of here. K thx and crawl under my desk to pleasure me later this morning too you might want to get your kneepads I just fucked my wife this morning so it'll take a while
>>
>>1733147
HR exists solely to help the company win lawsuits regarding discrimination and abuse/harassment.

it's a legal requirement in most businesses that can afford it.
>>
>>1733157
filtering applicants and managing wages is running a business.
why pay someone else to run your business just so you can have extra 2-3 hours a day for yourself
>>
>>1733147
>why HR departments exist?

To protect the company.

/thread
>>
>>1733147
As others have said, HR operates under the guise of helping the employees, when rest they only exist to prevent employees filing successful lawsuits.

They are involved in the initial stage of the hiring process to screen out bad apples.

Luckily my company is on the smaller side and is all white men so we have no need for an HR department. The last company I worked for had an HR department entirely made up of butch lesbian women.
>>
>>1733172
Because Time is a depreciating product that is worth more than money.
>>
>>1733160
>>1733179
>>1733187

So it's basically to protect the company from SJWs when they become a big enough target for lawsuits.
>>
first line of defense against lawsuits
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.