[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to pay off some credit card debt with my tax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 30K-credit-card-debt.jpg (40KB, 1360x872px) Image search: [Google]
30K-credit-card-debt.jpg
40KB, 1360x872px
I'm looking to pay off some credit card debt with my tax refund. Would it be better to pay off three credit cards with a total of $1600 worth of debt and transfer one that has $1700 to a 0% interest balance transfer card, or pay off the $1700 card and slowly pay off the smaller ones?
>>
>>1732108
you can either:

A) sit down and do the math to figure out how to optimize it

B) do a "debt snowball", where the smallest bills are paid off entirely first, and then working towards the larger ones
>>
>>1732108

that way of thinking got you into debt in the first place

just pay it all of at once you fucking retard
>>
>>1732119
Glad to see this board is as shitty as the others. I wouldn't be asking for advice if I could pay off all of it, dickhead
>>
>>1732116
Do option B, OP. Completely pay off as many of the smaller ones ad you can. You will feel a weight lifted knowing you no longer have to worry about it.
>>
>>1732116
>>1732127

The debt snowball concept does sound pretty solid. Thanks guys
>>
>>1732155
it's simple and powerful, but i would pay off the higher apr ones first. transferring the highest apr debt to a 0% loan and then paying off the rest is also a perfectly valid option so long you settle that debt before it starts to bleed you again..
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.