[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck a bachelor degree. I have a High School degree and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Fuck a bachelor degree.

I have a High School degree and I'll be rich !!!!
>>
>>1731028
it's possible but statistically unlikely. About 80% of millionaires have a college degree. More if we only count people that didn't inherit their money.
>>
Personally I know more millionaires with only high school than with degrees.
>>
you'll be rich with TRUMP coin thats for sure
>>
>>1731744
How many millionaires do you know?
>>
>>1731744
>Personally I know more millionaires with only high school than with degrees.
The lottery addict you read about in the local supermarket newspaper doesn't count.
>>
>>1731028
Yeah you'll be manager of a McDonalds eventually
>>
>>1731768
I don't know anyone like that. I'm talking legit investors and biz people.
>>
>>1731756
I think over ten, though I'm not sure, it's rude to just come out and ask. Three are in my family. One is my investment advisor. I have at least two friends who are, maybe more. I am as well, though just barely. Others I've met through my investment stuff and there's also old co-workers at a company that went big.

Most of them either are into real estate or their own business. And, probably the wealthiest of them don't have degree.

And the top three could probably buy the rest outright, lol
>>
File: fld.png (13KB, 1491x78px) Image search: [Google]
fld.png
13KB, 1491x78px
>>1731028
>>
A degree has little to nothing to do with becoming wealthy.

A degree is just a simple thing you can get in 3 years to show a government like the USA that you're not a piece of shit and could potentially earn the nation some extra money by living there.

You start a business in the USA, hire some Americans full time, make a tiny revenue of 2kk, and you get a green card and eventually citizenship. A degree is just a bit of butter on a pile of hotcakes for them. Pay your taxes, be a good immigrant, and integrate fully.

The whole American citizenship being hard to get is a meme perpetuated by the gibs me dats of the world.
>>
>>1731807
So you are also almost a millionaire, if you had to boil down to what exact activities you had to perform in order to become a millionaire, what would those be?

I mean wether its real estate, or bussiness, I know you don't want to reveal what it exactly is you have or do in order to get that money, but there is probably a few activities that you do in repetition that you know is gonna make you rich/
>>
>>1732049
No, I have a NW of over 1M, as I said.

So, what I did and what I *should* have done are two different things. In my late 20s to early 30s, I didn't go about things in the best of ways. Had some good times and saw a lot, but it wasn't optimized for wealth building. At that age, I was making reasonable money and thought that that was the end-game. Get a good career going, make sure you keep learning, move jobs to get more pay and you'll be ok.

If I were to start again, though, I'd do some things the same, and some things very differently. My job moves were good, in hindsight. But I'd start learning earlier about investing. And now with so many online resources, it's even easier to get info, so there's no excuse.

But, aside from that, you really have to decide what you want your life to look like and optimize your activity for that. Have a vision. Again, when I was younger, I didn't know anything past "get a good job and save money", so that's what I did. But if there were sites like ERE and MMM back then, I would have probably went whole-hog on early retirement and frugality. But, it's all what you want your life to look like for you. Decide that and it will to some degree dictate your career, investment and overall life choices.

Let's say someone just handed you a pile of cash. There's a lot of things you could do with that. Stick it into an index fund and keep working. Buy some properties and live off of the rent. Buy a business and manage it yourself. All very different, all equally valid, and yet from a net-worth perspective, all identical.

But, in terms of "revealing my secret strategy", I have no hesitation, because it's not any sort of secret at all. Get a good job, aggressively pursue career growth and learning, live as small as you can, and buy as much good real estate as you can.
>>
>>1731033
Yes but how many of those millionaires actually used their degree to get there?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.