[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>snapchat founder met with co-founder in stanford and created

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hi.jpg (176KB, 1280x1930px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
176KB, 1280x1930px
>snapchat founder met with co-founder in stanford and created snapchat
>winklevoss twins met with the zuck and got their idea stolen at harvard
How the fuck do these guys network so well? It not like you can just walk up to some cs student and say "ayyy lmao, wonna build an app boiiiii?"
With that being said, how do I find a tech kid who knows how to code?
>inb4 ideas guy
Yeah, yeah, I've heard it before, but seriously, how is it done?
>>
It's like any interest on earth. like-minds tend to congregate in similar places and throw ideas around, that's kind've the premise of what a nerd is, someone who can sperg out about a single topic for hours on end.

kind've interesting that you're confused how they met at school...school has to be the easiest and least stressful opportunity to approach someone. in classes, its often pretty obvious who the "good students" are, there's extracurricular clubs, social media to connect,

its not as if you'll find the RIGHT person right off the bat, but that can be said of any friend in general. you talk to a lot of people, and from there you'll find a few worth hanging out with, and from there even fewer you would consider "working" with.

it sounds cliche but "putting yourself out there" in the sense of making it known what you're about, what you like, and what you can do will also attract people to you. its not a one way street

there's always that one guy in every class who loves to hear himself talk and basically tries to steal the spotlight even from the professor if possible. public speaking, personal research, focus and a willingness to be shot down will serve you well
>>
>>1728105
>With that being said, how do I find a tech kid who knows how to code?
Being one yourself or being a friend instead of being a louse like you're acting right now.
>>
It's 2017 not 1999, can we finally stop pretending that every "dank app idea" turns viable and gets you sky-high profit? 90% or more struggle for a while and die. There are just too many faggots doing the same shit right now.
It doesn't matter how good you think your idea is, sop fucking hoping that you'll be successful.
>>
Not too long ago i read a piece on evan psiegl the snap goy.

he was born into rich family, he had it laid out. Still he is probably smart outgoing dude. Even tho there are thousands of kids like him in cali and US in general still only a few make it multimliion/bilionare. Rest "just" get 100k+ jobs after they graduate.

idea is soo overrated once you get a clue about business and a bit of life.
Think of dropbox, there were literally hundreds of players in these private cloud game yet they surfaced and came on top. Serious stuff begins only after the idea.
>>
>>1728105
Ivy league people usually are doers and have money that's all. Networking is easy in upper crust
>>
>>1729362
With that attitude you certainly won't.
>>
>>1729445
no that's the reality. I know /biz/ likes to fellate the "self-made man" and despises wage-cuckoldry, but the reality is that 99.9% of US businesses fail within 5 years

now. your idea better be really good, or you better be good at marketing it, or you will fail.
>>
>>1729545
Defeatism is the choice here totes
Never try never fail
A life worth living
A+
Safe path best path, less bumps
>>
>>1729545
>or you will fail
With that attitude you certainly will.
>>
>>1728146
That sounds about right, I know what you mean man, I'm not expecting it to happen all of a sudden
>>1729335
How am I being a louse? I was asking a question you retard.
>>1729362
>>1729445
What ^ said
>>1729545
I don't think you've even tried to run a business, so with that in mind, why the fuck are you trying to shut others down? You just want everyone on your level, dont you?
>>
>>1729445
>>1729663
>>1729713
>>1729818
what is this, the invasion of overly hopefully teenage retards? i bet you're the same type of dipshits that would fall for a MLM scam and then try to defend it claiming it's not a scam.
>>
>>1729843
Well considering I've never, or will never fall for an MLM scam, your statement is invalid.
I am being realistic, I know what I'm capable of, you sound like an old, jaded, washed up failure who didn't get what you wanted out of your life, so now you're taking it out on others who are optimistic and hard working.
Nobody is going to pity you into success with your shitty attitude, take advice from an "overly hopeful teenager" and stop being such a negative asshole.
>>
File: IMG_3195.jpg (16KB, 299x168px)
IMG_3195.jpg
16KB, 299x168px
>>1729713
>bad ideas with no marketing can succeed
>>
File: IMG_3193.jpg (44KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3193.jpg
44KB, 565x575px
>>1729818
Why dont you think so? I've ran a vg repair service for 7 years.

Don't get so defensive when I'm trying to ground you in reality. I know you wanna find some shmuck and get rich quick as the ideas guy for the next big meme app. All I said was your idea has to be good. And if your idea is shit, the marketing has to be good.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.