[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have recently purchased a company, but have issues with crooked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

The company is a distribution company dealing with a niche line of products, the company purchased has had most of the lines stolen from it despite being first on the scene.

I am aware of some co-operation between the two larger and main competitors to try and squash my newly acquired company.
I would like to take it from its wholesome roots to a leading market competitor. But need to slow down the competition as they have tried to do so with me.

ANy help would be muchly appreciated
>>
>>1726855
Your fault is not trusting in a Toyota. The resale value is called Toyota Tax for a reason.

Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>1726861
Does lexus count?
the original owners were foolish enough to buy a few of them :S
>>
>>1726886
Lexus was my wedding ride. gud motor.

Yr quandry is a problemo friendo. Maybe yu sold cos owner knew shenanigans afoot?
>>
>>1726888
May as well ride out the storm!
But I need to knock them down a size or two, as adding automation to the distribution chain and greater advertising (this is the third largest supplier in the country.. in this field and has no web presence)
>>
>>1726855
Burn down all their fucking buildings i dont know
>>
>>1726855
so Supras don't exist in this version of reality?
>>
>>1726855
Assassinate some of the major players of the larger and main competitors.
>>
>>1726855
How are they "crooked"? Wanting to overtake the competition is just business.

There is no "I was here first" in Capitalism
>>
>>1726855
A friend of mine worked for a plumbing supply house for 20 something years. They decided to close his branch and get out of the area altogether. My friend worked a deal where they'd sell him the branch for 650k and he'd be an independent supply house. The (((old guy))) he bought the place from worked a deal with the suppliers to shut him out of wholesale prices. My friend almost lost everything the first couple months but started to buy new fittings and shit off of eBay and was able to sell stuff cheaper than anyone else. Once he lasted a year or so the suppliers started coming around.
>>
>>1727924
He never said crooked>>1727936
>>
>>1727938
Title, Dumbass
>>
>>1727891

Take it easy there friendo
>>
>>1727966
hueheuehue
Frindino has this right
>>
Funny twist.. news of my take over has increased demand for my services...
The retailers aren't too big a fan of the other two distributors
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.