[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a NEET. Should I apply to a local mcdonald's or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Big-Z.jpg (96KB, 892x459px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Z.jpg
96KB, 892x459px
I'm a NEET.

Should I apply to a local mcdonald's or other fastfood restaurants?

My parents are telling me I need to find a job and I'm thinking about applying to McDonald's to start.
>>
>>1725565
I mean McD's pays more than minimum wage.

You should try to find office work first though.
>>
>>1725574
I'm thinking that it would be easy to get promoted to shift manager quickly, also I'm not sure if finding office work would be easy as a NEET.

So Maybe I should start working at fastfood and then while working there applying to better jobs? That way I'm not wasting time I could be earning money?
>>
>>1725565
You could start out at an office job making more, network, work a lot less harder, and bang Stacy down the hall.
>>
>>1725616
But do they hire neets is the question

And from what I've seen they require a certain level of experience. I suppose I could just lie though. But maybe it would be easier to get started with a shitty burgerflipper job before progressing into it, to gain some exposure experience.
>>
>>1725623
I mean experience is a plus but no there is plenty of entry level office jobs. Just have to look at job applications. For example the teller position at my credit union didn't require experience, they trained you, and I started out at $12hr plus benefits.

There's no reason to have to start at fast food and there's a stigma associated with working at them. Not saying there is anything wrong the the job but it's there.

Why are you so focused on fast food?
>>
>>1725636
Seems like the easiest one to get really and I'm in a pinch so time is of the essence.
>>
>>1725643
Do what you gotta do but there's plenty of other entry level jobs. Apply to anything that interests you, don't get tunnel vision.
>>
>>1725565
If you want to go that route, find a local fast-food place you wouldn't mind smelling 24/7 MCD is gross af
>>
>>1725764
i'm after dat 50% off on food nigga u feel me

>>1725650
Yeah I will, just figured i'd get started and if something better comes up i could easily hop over
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.