[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the indicator most popular with Generation Z respondents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>the indicator most popular with Generation Z respondents was a promotion (23 per cent). By contrast, the best indicator of success in the workplace for millennials (22 per cent) was respect and acknowledgement from their colleagues.

Millennials: Treat me like a special snowflake and keep feeding me encouragement just like mommy did!
Gen Z: Allow me to show my worth through hard, quality work and reward me with a position where I can greater benefit the company.
>>
>>1723802
You mixed it up fagon.

Hard and quality work = respect by peers and colleagues

Promotion = treat me like a special snowflake since my senior cocksuck assistant is more worth than your junior ball licker position
>>
>>1723802

Oh you made a funny.
>>
>>1723802
The youngest workers I see are doing REALLY fucking good for their age. The good ones that is.
>>
>graduate into a recession
>Not given a promotion ever
>Only thing keeping you from ending it all is a little respect and camaraderie

>Zach the Gen Z just started college
>'Help wanted' signs on every retailers door
>No promotions? I quit
>Walks across street
>gets new job
>>
Employers should actually prefer millennials. Sweet talking someone is waaay cheaper than promoting.
>>
What the fuck is Generation Z? Is it before or after Millennial? What happened to Gen Y?

Why the fuck does the media keep redefining younger generations, there used to be Gen Y about ten-fifteen years ago, but it seems to have disappeared into 'Millenial' somewhere along the way.
>>
>>1723844
Gen Y (millenials) ca. 1980 - 95

Cuspers Gen "Lucky ones" 1980 - 85
>>
>>1723832
Why can't you also quit and walk across the street?
>>
Consider this:
Promotion pays 5% more but requires much more than 40 hours a week, basically forces you to work overtime for free etc

Not every promotion is good
>>
>>1723867
You're dodging what Generation Z is supposed to be.
>>
>>1723825
Yeah I'm gen x and think young kids are pretty impressive- baby boomers are the worst imaginable shit workers
>>
>>1723802
Im pretty proud to be apart of millienials. I do a fucking ton of good work
>>
There are no generations, they are labels made by up baby boomers to make discrimination acceptable vis a vis ageism. You can't say "nigger" or "gook" but it's fine to still say millennial.

-There are no two generation charts that agree with each other, they all are different with the huge exception of baby boomers always being from 1946 and 1964. Charts also don't list anything before that because nobody really cares about these things except to hate on whoever is currently teenagers.

-The goalposts move every couple of years as they readjust themselves to make the current generation that is 13-25 bigger so the hate can continue. In 2000, millennial was very clear cut, being born after was the only way. Now the rule is you have to be an adult before 2000, and some people consider adult to be 25. So you can be born in 1975 and still be a millennial. This is why whatever generation is the current one will always absorb the others around it. Millennial has eaten gen Z, gen Y, and some charts even don't list X anymore.

-in 8 more years the alpha generation will become teenagers and you will see it readjust itself every 2 years the same way.

What you're doing here is having a large enough percentage of people believing in these labels which are retarded because new people are born every day. If you are going to talk to people about generations, you should also say nigger gook etc and try to get that started again. It's perfectly okay if enough people do it right? You might as well make a nigger graph.
>>
>>1723802
>reading Time magazine
>listening to any classic form of media of a bygone era
>not realizing this "indicator" is a way to sell more shit to idiot readers by either agreeing with it or provoking a negative response

boomer, please go.
>>
File: FmYjcHV.gif (1024KB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
FmYjcHV.gif
1024KB, 218x228px
>>1724293
>asks a question he should google
>someone explains it in depth providing more info than requested
>complains it's not enough
You want to know what a Gen Z is? Look in the mirror
>>
These whole generation whatever aren't even universal. Every research place have different dates for these generations. Millenials are 1980-1994 and generation Z is 1995-2020
>>
>>1723887
he's implying you forge your mentality on work from your first years in job market.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.