[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought one of these suckers. They're dirt cheap? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: fire hd 8.jpg (107KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fire hd 8.jpg
107KB, 1000x1000px
Just bought one of these suckers. They're dirt cheap? Is Amazon even making any money off these? I don't anticipate spending another dime on it. I was already a Prime member, and I just use the thing to stream TV and movies. The app store looks pretty vacant. There are some mobile games that are more than just "click the fruit and give us money", but there are very few on the Amazon app store. Monument Valley, Hearthstone, and Sonic CD are two of the only real games, but those are all free. There's mobile ports of some Final Fantasy games, that's the only thing in the app store I would consider spending money on.

And if Bezos thinks he's going to get me to subscribe to The Washington Post by automatically signing you me for a free trial for buying the tablet, he's crazy.
>>
good for u
>>
File: 1471861786686.gif (3MB, 261x235px) Image search: [Google]
1471861786686.gif
3MB, 261x235px
>get a Fire tablet
>consume more Prime material
>become more loyal Prime customer
>get cucked by Bezos long term
there ya go
>>
File: Amazon package.jpg (316KB, 1365x1821px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon package.jpg
316KB, 1365x1821px
>>1723521
That gif always makes me sad, but anyway, yeah, Bezos is cucking me good. I let him though, it's a good deal. Look at this shit I just bought that I don't need. I probably shouldn't have bought those two tubs of Laffy Taffy, but the price was right.
>>
File: 1482497050387.jpg (13KB, 216x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482497050387.jpg
13KB, 216x225px
>>1723525

>he doesnt use purse.io and saves 15% on any item on Amazon

holy shit .. are no coiners really this dumb?
>>
>>1723466
It's $100 to buy a piece of hardware being churned out by Chinese slaves for about $1.99.

Yeah, they make money. They make money on the sale, they make money hoping for app purchases, they make money harvesting your personal information while you use the device.

Even if you dump the OS and load an uncucked version of Android on there, they still made their bux back.
>>
>>1723533
That looks pretty interesting. I might be a libertarian now.
>>
>>1723466
I thought they sold fires and a bunch of other reading tablets at a loss because they tend to make money from the people who actually buy books and buyables from the store. More often than not, they make money because of those things on the tablet rather than the tablet itself..
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.