[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get information? I ask a lot of questions on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ws_Emma_Watson_with_hat_1024x768.jpg (220KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ws_Emma_Watson_with_hat_1024x768.jpg
220KB, 1024x768px
How do you get information?

I ask a lot of questions on the internet, but I'm increasingly coming the view that you get what you pay for. People offer their personal opinions and justifications, muddy the waters when they feel embarrassed about the topic, etc. Internet opinion has very little objectivity or professionalism, which you usually have to pay to get.

But where can I find the same frankness, bluntness, and semi-criminal honesty that you get on the internet, combined with objectivity and professionalism?

If I want to know about grey areas in the law, bribing Thai police officers, tax avoidance that verges on tax evasion, or similar disreputable topics, where do I go?

Pic easy on the eyes, but unrelated.
>>
Bump of interest
>>
>>1722836
You have to pay an expert for info like that. You can't expect to get it for free.
>>
>>1722836
Information about what? If its confidential info and secrets you want about individuals/groups you're entering illegal terroritory
>>
>>1722938
Dohoho.

>>1722945
That would be spying or private investigation, which is a different kettle of fish. Though I guess expert advice on how to choose a private investigator or advice on the legal limits of monitoring others' activity would be within this kettle of fish. Metaphorically speaking.

But broadly, I suppose I'm more interested in worldly wisdom, how things are done off the books, how grey or black market deals can be arranged, which laws are actually enforced and how, etc.
>>
>>1722954
Nigga these things are done off the record for a reason. Its not going to be documented.
>>
>>1722954
Thats the kind of info that can only be learned through connections, experience, and knowing which questions to ask.
>>
>>1722968
>>1722977
True.

But I think autobiographies and memoirs end up revealing a lot, when the author needs to cash in on his disreputable experiences after he's been busted and lost all his money.

Then there are darknet tutorials - I've never bought any because nocoiner, but I'm curious about what kind of quality there is out there.

The internet is slowly growing a market for forbidden knowledge, since anonymity is not too difficult these days. If you tried printing disreputable stuff back in the 20th century you could get prosecuted for sedition or obscenity; there was also the simple problem of physically walking into brick and mortar buildings to publish or publicise, and exposing your real identity to any anger you might cause. Even today, controversial authors have to worry about reprisals against them and their family. No such risk on the darknet.
>>
>>1724542
No one is going to even give you so much as a breadcrumb to follow for that kind of info (especially on a surface level anime forum), you have to figure it out where to learn it for yourself. Thats just how this market works.

Youre already closer than most if you know where to buy beginner info on the darkweb.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.