[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too late to get into bitcoin? what about any of the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1483323750273.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483323750273.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
Is it too late to get into bitcoin? what about any of the other digital currencies?
>>
>>1721611

It's never too late, the supply halves every 4 year, thus the price will automatically double each time it halves. And it rises anyway since it's being adopted worldwide.
>>
BTC just lost $200 in value.

perfect time to buy at discounted price.
>>
Is there any good place to buy BTC for paypal?
>>
Just buy ethereum dude, bitcoin is bagholder central.

And ethereum is actually better technology. Has more nodes than bitcoin. Is more versatile. Every enterprise blockchain in the actual financial industry is based on ethereum.

Bitcoin is the vacuum tube of blockchain while ethereum is the microprocessor of blockchain.

Also developed by based autists from university of waterloo.

Supported by satoshi nakamoto aka nick szabo.

Buy or remain poor.
>>
>>1721620
Ill hop on it to tomorrow, did soke research before and apparently in aus we have vendors you can pay cash to for btc

>>1721642
Ill have to check that out
>>
Just wait until quantum computers crack your precious crypto
>>
File: Bruce-Schneier-Quotes-2.jpg (65KB, 600x295px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce-Schneier-Quotes-2.jpg
65KB, 600x295px
>>1721660
>he doesn't know that ECC supports 512 bit keys
>he thinks there's no limit to the cracking power of quantum computers
>he doesn't realize that it will take years before quantum computing is fully utilized which will be plenty of time for digital currencies to prepare

Whatever you say, pal
>>
Ok /biz/ is this a good strat? Guy bitcoin now, trade it for trump coin. When the price rises during his inauguration, sell and buy more bitcoin. When bitcoin price rises back buy ethereum?
>>
>>1722157
Brilliant!
>>
>>1722157
>When the price rises
what if it doesn't?
>>
>>1722226
It will because other traders have the same idea.
>>
>>1722400
>Everyone has the same plan
>Trumpcoin will actually crash right before the inaugeration as everyone tries to short
>>
>>1722409
you can't short it. anyway someone was interested yesterday and with the 500k 24 hr volume
>>
>>1722226
it will. yobit is fomo central
>>
File: buymoneroplebs.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
buymoneroplebs.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>1721642

Alt coins are 85% shills and hype. I'd recommend 2 alt coins that I'd consider a good investment, but I'd leave it to you to do the research.
>>
>>1722204
Is this actully a good idea?
>>
>>1722500

I wouldn't confide in it myself, but if you want to follow the sheep, walk.
>>
If everyone tries to short trumpcoin the squiggly line will go up as it always hunts peoples stop losses.

Noobz
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.