[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Uber driver in Silicon Valley >constantly picking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: uber-serp-logo-f6e7549c89.jpg (59KB, 2625x2625px) Image search: [Google]
uber-serp-logo-f6e7549c89.jpg
59KB, 2625x2625px
>be Uber driver in Silicon Valley
>constantly picking up techies, execs, and corporate workers
>converse with them while driving
>gain their trust, especially the pajeets
>start to ask questions about the future of their company and the direction it's headed
>ask them to elaborate, they don't even hesitate to do so
>sometimes they even tell me important intel such as numbers on growth, new ideas/products
>use this intel to buy/sell stock from the companies they work for
>have made 170% since Jan 2016 with only 50 orders completed

Life is good man.
>>
>Literally outing yourself for inside trading

You are quite the fucking idiot, unless you're LARPing like the giant faggot that you are.
>>
>>1716948
Can't tell if jealous or mad that you were probably a victim in my car
>>
>>1716952
>you were probably a victim in my car
This part will look bad for you even if they pinch someone else for all those sexual assaults.
>>
>>1716941
you should go to x if you want to tell stories of things that didn't happen.
>>
>>1716952

I'm just impressed at how unaware you are of the FBI's eagerness to all but void your constitutional rights at the slightest hint that they can crack down on an inside trader. You really think an FBI mole isn't monitoring every single "business" forum? You really think they can't circle down a list of suspects and find you based on the information you've given (that is if they don't simply trace your IP, which this site will gladly hand over at the FBI's request)? I've seen people's lives ruined over measly $40,000 trades -- and that's without the practical confession you've already given.

Thank God for you that you're just a LARPing faggot.
>>
>>1716941
>execs
>sharing information in the public domain about performance or lack thereof
yeah ok
>>
>I moved to SF recently
>Dont have a car, decide to Uber everywhere
>3rd Uber ride, app presents me a coding challenge in the app itself
>Get email to be recruited by Uber

It's a crazy world here in the Silicon Valley. Im just a country boy and not used to this change
>>
>>1716970
eh, most of the execs I pick up are pretty antisocial. Some of them are cool and actually talk about their job. It's best to straight with the true professionals.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.