[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently filling out applications for new jobs. I'm usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Currently filling out applications for new jobs. I'm usually good at wording negatives into positives, but this one has me stumped. I currently work retail, and have dealing with customers and the general public. The jobs I'm applying for are behind-the-scenes jobs where I will interact mostly with a limited group of coworkers. How can I say I'm looking to work in such an environment without it coming off as "I am an autist who doesn't like working with people."?
>>
>>1716677
*hate not have
>>
File: bold strategy.jpg (61KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
bold strategy.jpg
61KB, 500x300px
>>1716677
you could try not applying for jobs you don't want.

or maybe applying only for jobs you do want.
>>
god i want to shoot a load down eugina's throat, she would gain 5 lbs on the spot
>>
>>1716683
>applying only for jobs you do want.

That's what I'm doing right now, turd.
>>
>>1716688
then there should be no problem.

If you apply for a back of the house job and they offer you a job dealing with customers just politely decline. No big deal.

If they hire you to the back of the house and then want you to work the front you may again refuse in most countries. That's not your job.
>>
>>1716696
I mean when they ask what's wrong with my current employer and why I want to leave.

Should I say I'm looking for a "different work environment" or a more "behind the scenes oriented position" or something? That's the best I can come up with. Basically I'm trying to find the best way to say I'm not a people person.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.