[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any suggestions on how to withdrawal funds from Paypal without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pp258[1].png (11KB, 259x259px)
pp258[1].png
11KB, 259x259px
Any suggestions on how to withdrawal funds from Paypal without a bank account? Already have a PP debit card, but I'm looking for ways to get cash.

Full disclosure for those interested: I managed a relative's eBay store for several years and have now taken full control of the business. TLDR; he got on drugs a while back and began stealing from the business. We're on good terms now, but I still don't trust him. He will still take advantage of family every once in a while, and I won't risk losing thousands of dollars again.

Anyway, the accounts are in his name and Paypal will not allow me to transfer ownership, only create a new account for myself. I have about $4k in the account currently. I would like to pay off a car loan and credit card debt with the funds, but the only way I know to access them is using the PP debit card.

Any ideas on how I can cash out?
>>
>>1715844
You answered your own question.

Create a new account, then transfer the funds using "friends and family"
>>
open a bank acc?
>>
>>1715847
>>1715848
Not an option in this instance, unfortunately.
>>
>>1715872
Why exactly can't you open a bank account?
>>
>>1715880
Long story short, way back in the day(2004-ish), I had an eBay/PP account linked to my bank when I was underage. Their T&C said you had to be 18, but their system didn't catch me and I operated fine for several years. When I was around 20-21 (2008-9ish), they suspended my accounts for breaking T&C for being underage in the past.

I'm 29 now. I've gone back to argue with them about it probably once a year ever since the ban, but they refuse to remove the suspension. I've tried opening accounts with variations of my name, different addresses and phone numbers, but my SSN seems blacklisted.

Hence the reason why I went into business with my uncle.
>>
>>1715844
Just buy something that you can easily resell for 90% ish of the value, expensive collectibles might be your best bet
>>
>>1715920
so just have your mom open a new account and link her bank account?
>>
>>1715978
Already tried that long ago. She still lives at the address/phone number I used back 10+ years ago and her information has been blacklisted by association.
>>
>>1715966
Too much hassle and loss for this amount of money. I'm fairly certain I can go to an ATM and withdrawal cash using the debit card, but it would cost me probably $100 in transaction fees and a week of time due to daily withdrawal limits. I may end up doing that, but I'm just trying to avoid it if possible.
>>
>>1715920
fucc

I opened my paypal at about the same age you did, but I think they think I'm my dad. Never put my SSN though. I should probably cancel my account and open a new one
>>
>>1715984
any friends you trust with 4 grand?
>>
>>1716024
The only ones I would trust probably wouldn't be willing to do something like this. I should prob just eat the ATM fees and withdrawal that way.
>>
>>1716111
Not for free anon. Just explain it to them and show them that you deleted their account. Or or hire a bum for his information.
>>
>>1715844
you can wire your money from one account to another and then link the account in your name to your bank.

I think you can do it free if paypal doesn't suspect the other account belongs to you.
>>
So I just decided to try the ATM thing. Only $4.50 transaction fee between my bank and PP, but I'm surprised it actually worked at all. $400 daily withdrawal limit, but that's no biggie. ~1% in ATM fees is a lot cheaper than the interest on my credit card or car loan, so I'm stoked I'll be able to finally get those paid off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.