[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I supposed to make money in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: brazilarg.jpg (19KB, 480x586px) Image search: [Google]
brazilarg.jpg
19KB, 480x586px
How the fuck am I supposed to make money in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, /biz/?

I just graduated in a meme field, have 5K Reais saved for videogame purchases and live with parents. I have no clue how the fuck am I supposed to actually get enough money to move out while also making sure I can retire at an age earlier than 75.

Help
>>
arent you guys fit? id pay to see you camwhore
>>
>>1715539

Some of us, I have belly fat (not obese, but have a belly nonetheless), strong and large shoulders and I'm one of the few caucasians living in Rio.
>>
Hi
Im argentinian and im having a hollidat in rio. I find in rio de janeiro many business offers. If you have some weed we can meet up and discuss
>>
File: 1478663578486.gif (470KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1478663578486.gif
470KB, 512x288px
>>1715547

Sign up onto some dating website with lots of bitter 35 year old american women who fell for the "career will make you happy" meme, woo them with your Brazilian accent and get one to marry you. After about 2-3 years, dump her ass and take half her shit in divorce court. Boom, a few years effort, you no longer live in a country with no real future and have more money than you would otherwise earn in a lifetime.

Alternatively, you could stay married and just be her stay at home man-whore.
>>
>>1715532
Burn the city down, collect the insurance policy.
>>
>>1715532
Your country is prime for drop shipping dude. Buy shit from china sell it for profit.
>>
Brazilians love anything that seems "exclusive or high end" even if it is cheap shit. My wife is brazilian and always sending cheap perfume etc to friends and family. They love it just because it seems exclusive from overseas. Capatilise on that import something obscure and market it as top end.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.