[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best bitcoin service? Using coinbase right now,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: varg-vikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
What's the best bitcoin service? Using coinbase right now, but it won't let me sell. Fuck this shit.
>>
>buy bitcoin
>can't sell bitcoin
>money stuck in coinbase account
This shit really is a meme. I'm glad I only wasted $20.
>>
what one has the lowest fees? and can i store the coins for free?
>>
bump for nocoiners about to fall for the bitcoin meme
>>
Literally have to give my buttcoin away.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 400x386px
>selling buttcoin back for REAL money
>>
Same happened to me and my friend. Coinbase mysteriously crashes for everyone whenver the price dips.
Shitcoin RIP
>>
>>1714409
stick to selling dungeon and dragons games then varg
>>
>>1714569
Yeah, fuck this shit. What a load of crap. I actually lied because I spent $100 and am embarrassed to have fallen for this ponzi scheme.
>>
>>1714409
dont use coinbase it sucks shit
>>
>>1714580
How the fuck do I get my money out?
>>
>muh magic monies
>>
fuck it, i have money in the account, how can i get it back?
>>
File: 1483764476534.jpg (75KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483764476534.jpg
75KB, 500x350px
>>1714581
>>1714587
>thinking you can get out of memecoins
>>
FUCK
>>
>tries to catch falling knife, immediately wants to sell after losing money.
>>
>>1714598
I actually expect it to go back up to 1100, but there's no point if I CAN'T FUCKING SELL.
>>
>>1714601
dont worry it should be back by the end of the year :^)
>>
>>1714602
>missing the point
>>
>>1714409
pretty sure coinbase is connect to some kind of exchange that you can use to sell directly to other people, you could also open up an account somewhere else and transfer your bitcoin there. sorry it's being shitty, coinbase is the most lazy/simple way to buy that I know of, but then you're forced to deal with its bs.
>>
>>1714661
They're all asking for my id. I'm just going to give my 0.08 BTC to my brother and say fuck it.
>>
you can sell immediately for USDT on poloniex or bitfinex, then each week buy back some BTC, then immediately sell for USD on coinbase
>>
be a real man and use btc-e
>>
i think i sent coinbase 4 intoxicated rants
>>
>>1714709

dont worry they dont read customer emails
>>
>>1714715
kek
>>
>>1714725
I have never had a problem removing money from my coinbase account

what exactly is the issue?
>>
>>1714741

Same. I have always withdrawn just fine with them, only time I had a problem was when they had a site-wide hang cause of a large transaction taking place, but not cause of anything to do with my account.

Only reason I can imagine them not removing money for someone is if that someone hasn't verified their identity fully.
>>
>>1714752
yeah i should say I have a bank checking account linked to my coinbase account

withdrawals and deposits have never been an issue
>>
Gdax.com
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.