[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you quit a job at entry level retail at a place like Staples?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: staples.jpg (16KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
staples.jpg
16KB, 318x159px
How do you quit a job at entry level retail at a place like Staples? My morals are very different than there business ethics. They overcharge everything and they pray on seniors that dont know much about computers. I think the company is totally kike runned and I no longer want to be apart of it. However, I dont know how to quit jobs. What if the GM threatens me with retaliation? How can I do this without shedding any blood?
>>
>>1713859
How can they retaliate?

Idiot. Just quit, Your probably worth less than $15 bucks an hour, no harm dont to anything or anyone. You are replaceable. Especially to a Nation wide company.
>>
>>1713859
you're too dumb to work anywhere but staples. just stay, they will fire you sooner or later if you're this dumb and spineless.
>>
>>1713859

Send them a written resignation with 2 weeks notice. That's standard procedure for quitting a job. Also try get a reference.
>>
>>1713882
For a REAL job, not minimum wage.

Just tell them quit OP. Unless they love you theyll fire you for putting in a 2 weeks
>>
sabotage them and steal random utility items
>>
>>1713899

Yeah but you wanna get a reference for your next job right.
>>
have sex with your boss
>>
>>1713922
You generally cant use management as a reference, and a normal coworker isnt going to care if you just quit as long as you warn them
>>
>>1713909
Thats how you go to prison
>>
That's how business operates. Business provides services, people pay for the convenience instead of learning it themselves. Are you really going to give those elderly an autistic rant about how they can build a PC off Newegg for much cheaper all the time?
>>
>>1714076
sometimes an omelette needs some cracked eggs in it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.