[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

<live in Europe <come with a nice business plan, get a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: lord-rothschild.jpg (109KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
lord-rothschild.jpg
109KB, 1078x516px
<live in Europe
<come with a nice business plan, get a 250k bank loan
<buy 250k worth of bitcoins
<move out of border, lets say Canada
<act like nothing happend till you die

Does this stupid idea actually work?
>>
>>1713301
what is information sharing right? 250k is not even that much fucking money man, maybe if you go to Thailand
>>
>>1713301
also you wont be able to cash out memecoins so easily
>>
>>1713301

You would have to move to Russia not Canada.
>>
it works swell up to the point the po-lice seize your assets with an international warrant and/or deport your dumb ass.
>>
>>1713386
>just come to seize assets
>lol Bitcoin mate, can't seize shit :^)
>suddenly check Bitstamp price
>your $250,000 is now worth $25,000,000
>pay off bank
>full Jew mode unlocked
>>
>>1713432
Lol he said ''size your assets'' haha!

Forget about Canada, Thailand will do.
>>
>>1713386
>international warrant
>for debt

It doesn't work like this.
>>
>>1713313
oh yes you will

>put an ad up on localbitcoins thailand
>bitcoins for sale, Cash, Near Bangkok Thailand
>sell 1 Bitcoin per month
>Live a nice life.
>>
>>1713301
Banks don't give $250,000 loans for "business plans"
>>
>>1713539
because your business plan is shit you fucking nigger subhuman
>>
>>1713504
That's a quick way to be investigated by local authorities. How fucking dumb are you NEETs?
>>
There's a story of a spanish guy who did this with about half a million €. He's now living in hiding (I believe he was in italy when I read about him) and tries to do as much business as possible with btc.

I think it's a genuinely interesting plan Z, should you fail with every plan in your life. More interesting atleast than being a wagecuck normie for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1713301

>get up to the point bank actually loans you 250k

Why not actually run the business
>>
>>1713588
Er, like thai authorities give a fuck just pay the local police chief his monthly bribe.
>>
>>1713539
>Banks don't give $250,000 loans for "business plans"
this

they don't even usually give 250k loans to million dollar a year businesses.
>>
>>1713657
this
>>
>>1713301

Assuming you could get the loan, I think this would actually work.
>>
File: pepemerchant.jpg (37KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
pepemerchant.jpg
37KB, 394x458px
>>1713301
Congratulations, you have just (re)invented bank fraud. There are two problems with your brilliant scheme: firstly, no bank would lend you a significant sum of money just because you've got a cool business plan, secondly, this is a felony and thus just moving to another country probably wouldn't be enough to avoid punishment. Professional criminals usually use fake/stolen identities for this or engage in bankrupcy fraud in order to 'legally' avoid paying the debt.

Also, using bitcoin for money laundering is the dumbest idea ever - you know how many bells and whistles would you turn on by moving such a sum through bitcoin exchanges? (that's how a bunch of cybercriminals who ripped out local government in my area got busted) If I were you, I would wire the money to a foreign bank account, buy gold with it or just withdraw it as cash.
>>
>>1713561
You're an actual autist aren't you?
>>
>>1713735
Selling 250 bitcoins over a lifetime in cash or using several different exchanges will likely go unnoticed. What then internet lawman?
>>
my country (new zealand) is literally full of chinese crooks who defrauded businesses/the government in china then fled here. helps when you can LITERALLY buy a NZ residency if you have enough dirty money, and we dont extradite to china
>>
>>1713790
How do you buy the bitcoins in the first place? You would have to do it in small increments to avoid attracting attention. And why go through all that hassle and take all that risk when there are more solid ways to cash out?
>>
believe me op, 250k is nothing in bitcoins. maybe when/if it 3-5x youll be able to live off of it but 250k isnt getting you a lifetime of fun unless you live where they eat dogs or fuck camels.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.