[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might not be too much into the category but It's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0424.jpg (89KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.jpg
89KB, 800x420px
This might not be too much into the category but It's the closest. To all managers (hiring managers) why do you find it appropriate to call interviewers to drive up for 5 minute interviews just to know when we are available to work ? Do you find it that important that interviewees waste their time and money to drive up just for something that you can discuss over a phone ?
>>
>>1713019
Like to a drive thru window or what? Hours are usually covered in the interview.
>>
>>1713042
Ok let me make it clearer (sorry for my lack of good diction) I drove 35 minutes for a job interview just to talk to the manager so he can know hours I was available then he tells me to write my number and he will give me a call the next day to tell me when he's ready for me to be on the clock. Also u should know that I'm working minimum wage and paying House bills wtf
>>
>>1713059
He was probably hoping for a blowie since he already had your number. This was your chance to get full time with good hours but you blew it.

Not literally unfortunately.
>>
>>1713059
unfortunately to get a job you have to do a few things on good faith.

Not all managers are aware of your unique driving situations
>>
>>1713019
Because they want to first know that you are able to keep a commitment and can show up to an appointment on time.
>>
>>1713019
i had a similar situation and voiced my concerns asking whether it would not be possible to solve this over phone (though in a more polite manner) had they told me they wanted me in person, i would have agreed to it.

long story short, HR manager lashed out immediately whether this is the first question i want to know and whether I think its appropriate to ask this etc. and that its best if we let this opportunity slide.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.