[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK /biz/ how do I actually get people to buy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: apexis.png (44KB, 1121x1047px) Image search: [Google]
apexis.png
44KB, 1121x1047px
WHAT THE FUCK /biz/ how do I actually get people to buy shit off my website? What have I done wrong? I need some constructive criticism because I have ads running and people clicking on my website but no actual buyers. Please tell me what I did wrong.

http://www.apexishealth.com
>>
>>1712815
>Homeopathy pills

Even the public aren't stupid enough to buy that fake voodoo shit
>>
>>1712815
You need a product that a demand actually exists for.

You fucked up nigga
>>
>>1712874

If people are on his website the problem isnt demand/interest

OP, your website lacks trust, first of all. Where's the (Google Voice) phone number that should be prominently figured at the top of every page? (almost no one will ever call it so dont worry.) Privacy policy? Terms and pages like that in the footer? return policy? I remember a study once that showed that people who actually clicked on pages like the privacy policy, while very few (because who does that), had like a 95% conversion rate. They were ready to buy, they just needed to be convinced that it was safe.

Also try implementing clickmaps/heatmaps to see where your users are abandoning you. You are studying your site stats, right? Where are they leaving your site? Try to figure out what theyre thinking and why they're experiencing anxiety.
>>
>>1712815
Dont call your high quality merchandise "shit"
>>
Say cater a few more times on your about us page. Maybe that will help. Honestly the whole thing pisses me off. Every time you use a dumb word like that you use it right after as well. Cater, simply, essential etc. I hate you.
>>
>>1712815
>supporting the apex gang buying funny pills

yeah, no.
>>
>>1712815
by putting marijuana on it
>>
>>1712815
I know why, but I'm not going to tell you because that would mean putting you ahead, for free.
Sorry about life, champ.
>>
I can get a user researcher to write you a report, but it is gonna cost you some..

13CTCAkDMS55nW4REoZzok9fxHEPBMyw3q
>>
>>1712815
If you aren't braindead you can tell this is a popup e-snake oil salesmen

that "about us" section is absolutely abysmal
>>
>>1712958
>>1713025
>>1713026
>>1713051
>>1713074

alright thank you everybody I have an idea for what I should do now.
>>
>>1713099
I was being serious about not giving you any information, because I wanted you to think on your own, you will have waaaay more success in the long run in you learn to think for yourself.
>>
>>1713074
i used to think homeopathic stuff should be banned until a colleague of mine told me why he loves it.

first of all normally it shouldn't have side effects (aside from criminal contamination cases), basically it's placebo. but as he explained his kids are smart enough to know if he would give them the same pill for everything from sore throat to light fever but if he gives them a different "med" for everything and it says so on the box it helps they believe it. they know their parents did everything to help them get better and actually get better faster (or at least with less whining).

i never thought of it that way before. so yeah it's a bit expensive for placebo but whatever.
>>
OP, you're too concerned with efficiency. The layout is deathly efficient; all the information is available at a glance. That is a no-no, you have to let commoners strive a little to get what they want, this is the only way they can appreciate their purchase.

Moreover, the site feels a tad too robotic. Commoners want buttons to click and shapes to look at.

My two pennies, please take them with good cheer.
>>
File: 1479838562746.jpg (19KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
1479838562746.jpg
19KB, 400x305px
Nothing. Why would anyone buy your private label meme supplements unless they're already patients? You know what most people do even if they encounter something they like on your site? Go look on Amazon, Luckyvitamin, Swanson, VitaminShoppe, etc. to find a trusted brand at the lowest price.
>>
Or, even delete all your cookies and go to the site itself so you don't get an affiliate cut. Oh look, they actually have better deals not shown on your store.

http://www.vitabase.com/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.