[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i got 2 opportunities... a 90k 50 hr week job vs a 35k residual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sōma_sees_Alice.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sōma_sees_Alice.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
so i got 2 opportunities...

a 90k 50 hr week job vs a 35k residual income aka paid freetime

which i chooose?
>>
>>1711681
The wagekek job will suck any motivation from your life to do other things. Take the passive income, and better yourself every day while also finding new ways to invest the money

You'll end with more marketable skills and more money
>>
>>1711681
what do you plan to do with the free time? that 90k sounds too good to pass up especially if its in a field you enjoy
>>
>>1711688
well the 35k will allow me to travel the world. it wont be fancy but tons of adventures
>>
>>1711681
you should go to tg or qst for role playing games.
>>
>>1711681

The latter.
>>
In life there is no such thing as free money. But here you have it, free money.
The opportunity cost is the 90k. But you'd lose 50 hours a week of your life working for that. Or get more than 1/3rd of that for free.
Unless you can put that money to good use (both situations), it's either way not going to be worth it. 90k is quite good, but is there opportunity to grow? You need to take that into consideration because from the 35K you can only go up.
What is your living costs? Consider being a minimalist.
Are you willing to sleep in your car and shower in creeks and gas station bathrooms to make a profit by using the 35K in investments.
You can also take the job and look for another job with less hours and good pay during. But really. If you can live off of 35K, do it. You don't have to work, you can survive and you have all the time in the world to persue whatever you want. VS you work for a good salary.
>>
>>1711681
just do both nerd
>>
35k all the way. Not sure where you live, but you should be able to live easily off of that unless you are in san fran or some other fucked up hyperinflated housing market. Unless you value your freedom at less than 55k, take the job that lets you live.
>>
>>1711681
>paid freetime
Why not take both?
>>
depends. you should never have that much free time. there has to be externalities with 35k of "free money". You have to pursue your time doing something that can benefit you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.