[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it come off as kinda brazen if i just went to a plumbing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1482881220543.jpg (132KB, 677x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482881220543.jpg
132KB, 677x800px
Would it come off as kinda brazen if i just went to a plumbing company and told them that im willing to learn the trade as an apprentice? I would rather not go to plumbing school if i can avoid it.
>>
Get in line. You and a whole lot of recent school leavers are looking for trades. It's literally a pool of thousands.

You can ask them if they're willing to take on any apprentices because you're interested if they are
>>
>>1711110
>Would it come off as kinda brazen
>braze

why would it matter? Are you worried some plumber you'll never speak to again thinks you admire their profession and have the balls to ask to learn?
>>
>>1711115
Just to not lessen the chances of getting hired.
>>
>>1711114
I thought plumbers were in high demand?
>>
>>1711143
your odds go up significantly if you ask.

I've never asked for a plumbing job and I've never been hired for one.
coincidence?
I think not.
>>
>>1711149
Tradespeople aren't really in demand, most markets are saturated all to hell.

we make a lot of money because we engage in a legal variety of price fixing. Sort of like a union.

but there's no shortage of workers or companies in most trades.
>>
>>1711110
You gotta go to school eventually to get your license- but a lot of people start out as a helper and then go to night school
>>
>>1711110
Also I'd choose being an electrician if I did it over again and if you do plumbing try to do something specialized like fire sprinklers because more money and less Mexicans.
>>
Message as many tradesmen as you can, you'll eventually find work. Good luck.
>>
>>1711110
Check how long u need to be an apprentice to become qualified. HVAC in jersey is around 5 years apprenticeship and going to a trade school isnt cheap either but alot faster.
>>
>>1711110
>some dude who isn't dedicated enough to go to school to practice my trade wants me to spoonfeed him everything
>implying he won't get bored and quit in 2 months

this is what they'll think of you, cuck
>>
>>1711696
He justs have to prove he's a dedicated plumber

Get a Mario tattoo OP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.