[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was unschooled by my parents. so basically I don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: o9llyuiliuy.png (18KB, 518x158px) Image search: [Google]
o9llyuiliuy.png
18KB, 518x158px
I was unschooled by my parents. so basically I don't have even a kindergarten education. no homeschooling. 19 living with parents scrape money together doing stupid shit to buy smokes. everyday is the same. what should I do? thank you in advanced you beast moders
>>
File: 1469169820461.jpg (1MB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469169820461.jpg
1MB, 1620x1080px
>>1710937
>>
>>1710937
Well, your first priority is to get a job. Doesn't matter what, even if it's at the McDonalds. Because money buys you some degree of freedom you will need in the future.

And then you need to decide on what you want to learn. You could download some audiobooks about entrepreneurship and think of ways to start for yourself, which is the quickest way to success for anyone. Listening to The Millionaire Fastlane is a good start.
>>
>>1710937
khanacademy.com and get yourself an education
>>
>>1710937
Learn how to sell things online. Hell you can go on fiverr right now and share something as a service like life coaching to hire you to talk to someone for a bit of money.
>>
>>1710937
You should lose your virginity. Fuck your mom
>>
>>1710937
BTC
>>
>>1710950
>>1710959
>>1710964
Thanks guys, I'll look into these things. the fastlane guy is cool? he's not like that "knowledge!" meme guy right? you have a torrent for the audiobook?
>>
File: maureen1big.jpg (48KB, 607x309px) Image search: [Google]
maureen1big.jpg
48KB, 607x309px
>>1710965
I lost my virginity to a 5/10 mexican slut. she grabbed my dick and i was drunk. kinda wish i still was a virgin pretty shameful. lol. I rarely ever get drunk though, i hate weed and booze, cigarettes are my poison.
>>
File: uohsoduhnd.png (229KB, 1153x774px) Image search: [Google]
uohsoduhnd.png
229KB, 1153x774px
>>1710964
hmmm this seems strange. ill look it up on youtube to get the gist of it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.