[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Successfully got my manager fired, what's the chances of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).png (3KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
3KB, 205x246px
Successfully got my manager fired, what's the chances of me getting his job? I've been called in to cover his shift tomorrow.
>>
Zero you fuxking snake. Unless manager was stealing you're proven to be a dangerous teammate. Can't trust you. Doesn't play well with others.
>>
I attempted to blackmail the HR lady for sex and she fired me. Also pending a court case for sexual harassment. I overheard her making fun of an employee because she was fat and stinky so I tried to blackmail her. Could lose her job. But I lost mine and got a sexual harassment suit
>>
>>1710356
Do you feel bad about it?
>>
>>1710338
How?

We recently got a new manager - obviously knows someone, as she is utter SHIT, and doesn't even know how to use our basic system (asking questions an intern would)

It's a shitshow.
>>
>>1710356
>HR lady for sex
>overheard her making fun of an employee because she was fat and stinky

That's not how you blackmail
>>
Did you get him fired just for his job?
>>
>>1710371
He's a recovering alcoholic, managed to convince him to come out with me for 1 or 2 drinks after work. Got him to keep drinking until he was wasted, next day he turns up at work smelling of alcohol and still drunk, dude must have kept drinking after I left. Fired instantly.
>>
>>1710411
You're a faggot, where do you work?
>>
>>1710338

>my manager got fired for stealing
>all 47 employees under him expecting a promotion
>Director doesn't want to promote anyone white
>wants to hire someone black for the job
>he literally says he will only hire a black man because my diversity...
>>
>>1710449
>he literally says he will only hire a black man because my diversity...
Same

>tfw live in Senegal
>>
>>1710449

Where do you work help a nigga out
>>
>>1710356
Why did you want to fuck a smelly fatty that bad.

Next time ruffie and fuck her and threaten to report her if she threatens to report you. Duh. I'm an HR manager
>>
>>1710536
kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.