[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DROPSHIPPING GENERAL - Basic Arbitrage Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 46

File: Forge A New BIZ.jpg (521KB, 719x688px) Image search: [Google]
Forge A New BIZ.jpg
521KB, 719x688px
This shit is easy. No inventory.

>What is dropshipping?
https://www.shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/understanding-dropshipping

>How do I get started?
Buy a domain, shopify subscription, basic LLC licencing if in the states

>Where do I find products?
Aliexpress

>Useful Shopify Apps
Oberlo, Scarcity, Conversion Plus, McAfee Secure, Product Upsell

Drop your site for honest reviews and tips.
>>
>>1710231
Im looking at creating my first LLC soon for various online projects.

Could I buy wholesale with an LLC or do I need an additional license / permit?

Wheres the best place to find wholesallers that are willing to dropship?
>>
Just got started this week my site is www.practicoolgadgets.com r8 h8 masturb8.
>>
>>1710231
>basic LLC licencing if in the states
Not needed.
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>1710582
needs a fleshlight
>>
>>1710582

haha where did you find such trash? A citrus sprayer for realz? I'm a practical man so don't take offense, I'm sure there's a huge market for this crap, materialistic whores mostly (read: 50% of the human population)

Your site looks really good, how's the sales figures?
>>
>>1710582
Clean and simple, any purchases yet?
>>
how much time would it take a total beginner to start making a few hundred bucks a month?
>>
Nobody wants your aliexpress crap, and those who do, buy it on aliexpress
>>
>>1710984

go look on android play or apple faggotstore for 'wish' app you faggot, those kikes have 10 million downloads, my stupid gf even buys their aliexpress shit off them and she's well aware of aliexpress
>>
>>1710582

what zoom tool are you using for the images ?
>>
Launched a store about a week ago. Sales are good so far. About $50 day. No FB ads tho
>>
>>1711445
What are you selling familia?
>>
>>1710945
>>1710948
>>1711261
>>1710922

I don't feel completely confident in the site's ability to make sales so I haven't run any ads yet. As of today no sales and the zoom tool comes integrated in the free theme i'm using (debut). I really appreciate the response.
>>
>>1710984
Never assume everyone has your skill set or you will talk yourself out of an opportunity.

-Anon
>>
>>1710984
I would sure as hell buy the shit out of someone who had a curated chinkshit site with cheap ass shipping
No more browsing shitposts on /g/ and /cgl/
>>
>>1711540
Praise kek, may the memes guide us.
>>
File: CoNFJGWEAAZpV3.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
CoNFJGWEAAZpV3.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>1711450
Here's my store. Bretty gud. www.sunburycompany.com
>>
>>1710582
>Prepare to begin a new lifestyle of independence from whomever you previously outsourced the procurement of vacuum sealed goods to.
>This simple peace of plastic allows by use of leverage redirection of force from our hands; ever since the creation of vacuum sealed jars people with various aliments have been barred from being able to reap the benefits of cheap vacuum sealed food.
>But now we stand and fight, we say no to the jar and we use this device as our method of liberation.

holy shit! perhaps the worst copy i have ever read. website is clean, but your descriptions are clunky and not appealing. language is obtuse and sometimes incorrect.

you need to think about who you are selling to and try to talk to them on their level. you're not pitching B2B or writing a scientific paper.

take a copywriting course.
>>
>>1711630
how were you able to add the tos refund policy ect to the footer
>>
>>1711630
have you been going 3 years?
has anyone bought a bag from you? i can't see many people taking one of those $80 Traveler bags with no descriptions, no dimensions plus returns to china if it is wrong.

i'm interested in dropshipping, but a lot of these ideas aren't done very well.
>>1710582 and >>1711630 both have the same shopify layout. you need to put some decent thought and effort into this if you want more than $8/hour of time invested.
>>
>>1711641
My thought was that it would help products seem unique and distinguish me from all the other ecommerce people, thank you for your advice.
>>
>>1711534
So keeping in mind I have not embarked on the endless road of promotion and advertisement nor have I made a great attempt at selling what would you recommend for me.
>>
File: STN.png (17KB, 556x570px) Image search: [Google]
STN.png
17KB, 556x570px
>>1711653
I'll get a premium theme when I can afford it. I started selling products on Instagram and experimenting about three years ago off and on. This is my newest rendition of my store. Any other criticism?
>>
File: C1NY3xAUQAA0Bk6.jpg (17KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
C1NY3xAUQAA0Bk6.jpg
17KB, 214x300px
>>1710231
have we got a discord?
https://discord.gg/4GXHyVe
this is a "startup" discord run by /biz/ people
it's not used for much and new
maybe we can start using it and coop it and talk to the guy who started it into adding dropship channels?
>>
How much of a monetary and time investment did you guys make until your first sale? Your first net profit?

I'm very interested and I'm playing around with shopify and oberlo, but I'm not sure how realistic it is that people will actually choose my store over others like amazon.
>>
>>1711869
also interested
>>
>>1711778
Wasn't there a dropshipping discord up already?
Think there was an invite in the last one of these threads but just missed it.
>>
>>1711956
oh i would like an invite to the dropship discord
>>
File: IMG_9865.gif (1005KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9865.gif
1005KB, 500x200px
>>1711869
If you do it right, it'll take you about a month and around $500.
>Domain $14
I used GoDaddy
>Shopify $29
They have a 14 day trial period
>Product quality control $100-150
Honestly it depends on what you decide to sell. You need to test the products yourself. Otherwise your customers might get chinked.
>Ads $0-200
Set up a Google AdWords account. Shopify gives you $100 credit. Stay the fuck away from Facebook Ads unless your target audience is between the age of 30-50. No one I know under 30 browses FB anymore. Instagram would be your best bet. I'm already up to almost 1300 followers there. Maybe Twitter.
>>
I'm setting one up to fill the weab/hentai/filthy frank/chinkshit niche. Already have a test site getting decent sales, when I'm ready with the main site (it's like a venus flytrap for meme lords) I'll redirect and keep my traffic+rank.
>>
>>1711967
>>1711956
>>1711901
>>1711778
Here's a discord dedicated to e-commerce. Figured I'd separate us from the typical meme stock investors.
https://discord.gg/GPmPPkh
>>
>>1712341

Actually there's a certain link you can sign up from on Shopify that gives you 60 days free (which is what I'm on right now), find it. If you already signed up whinge to their helpdesk and they'll switch you to the 60 day free trial

https://www.shopify.com.au/stacksocial I bothered to find it for you guys
>>
>>1710984
>It didn't make me rich in 3 easy steps so it won't work for anyone! REEEEEEEE!

You sound like a faggot.
I'm making a $500 profit each week for one hour of actual work.
Took only two months to get to this point.
>>
>>1710379
It sounds like a state sales tax id is required in addition to the EID and business bank account you should already have as an LLC
>>
>>1710379
Also, heres a free site for finding wholesalers:
http://www.wholesalecentral.com/

But good like finding ones that drop ship
>>
>>1712582
So
>EID
>State Sales Tax ID
>Business Bank Account

= able to buy wholesale?

Does everybody on /biz do Chinese knockoffs instead of buying wholesale?
>>
>>1712565
Website?
>>
Ain't really working for me.
Got a great deal on lenovo refurbs, prices are usually 20% to 50% lower than brand new ones but we sell no more than 10 units a month. This christmas we've had ads on our local ebay equivalent, our own website and sold one fucking laptop.

Do i market them as brand new? I know some establishments do that, but what if someone reads big fat "Refurbished" logo on the box and decides it's a great opportunity for a lawsuit?
>>
>>1712966
Tell the customer they are like new refurbished. Don't be selling shitty windows XP refirb tho
>>
>>1713222
That's the thing, they're fresh, max 1 year old. Every one on 5th and 6th gen i5 and i7, windows 10.
And we do tell them because they basically are. I don't know, maybe it's an eastern yuro thing. If it's not a mall consumer electronics store they won't buy. As if those were ever reliable.
>>
>>1712790
if you are buying wholesale, doesn't that give you a storage problem or are you just dropshipping from US (or wherever) based wholesalers?
>>
>>1714194
The plan is to use wholesalers that will drop ship. Its what shopify's dropshipping guide recomends.

Seems like itd be more reliable than Chinese shit, but Im also expecting smaller margins
>>
>>1714194

https://www.shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/finding-suppliers
>>
>>1714203
perhaps smaller margins, but more sales as people might be more inclined to buy from you as shipping times will be shorter.

i had looked for wholesalers who dropshipped before, but that was before shopify was around and i wasn't successful in finding any. i was also looking just in the UK where i am from, but i think it might be better to focus on the US, as it's a bigger market and it doesn't seem to matter i am not american.
>>
Can any fellow anons recommend me some good methods for getting someone to actually check out? I have tons of people adding shit to their shopping carts but they always leave before checkout.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170106-235320.png (234KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170106-235320.png
234KB, 720x1280px
>>1714464
Something keeps scaring them away. Try offering a discount. Lemme see ur website.
>Pic related
Ads are finally paying off. Sales are gud
>>
>>1714509
Oh, well in that case my problem is probably traffic. I am running ads and have been re-adjusting them for over a week now but I am still only seeing 100 max unique visits a day. rip
>>
>>1714509
I can see on the far right that you have 0 sales.
>>
>>1712890
Nah, the last time I linked up some of my original work as an example on the chan some anons created sites that had completely copied me in every way by the end of the day.
It completely tanked my business.
>>
>>1714536
I had zero sales yesterday because I shut it down for some updates/mods
>>
File: pepe_silvia.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_silvia.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>1714542
If you actually have a good website, you've got nothing to worry about. Maybe you've got schmuck level margins. Either way there's a reason people aren't converting
>>
>>1712499
>whinge to their helpdesk and they'll switch you to the 60 day free trial
whinged, cunt didn't give it to me, told me to make a new account
>>
>>1714628
You're a bitch then, doubt you'll succeed in this business - just give up.
>>
>>1714684
eh he pointed out that i had used spaces in my name so i had dashes in my store account name so it was kinda a good thing

just means i gotta go through my list of things to buy from oberlo again

what did you say to the guy to get 60 days on your trial?
i was already 7 days in on mine
>>
How do you all make your websites, weebly?
>>
>>1715589
Shopify..... Read the thread.
>>
>>1710231

THANK YOU BASED ANON

I WAS THINKING ABOUT STARTING A /DROPSHIPPING GENERAL/

THANKYOU I LOVE YOU

FUCKING BUMP

I hope this shit keeps going. We could create a /dropshipgen/ OP with links and basic information for beginners.
>>
>>1714563
>If you actually have a good website, you've got nothing to worry about.
>2017
>Actually believing in this bullshit
Competition has been more fierce than ever now that the Shopify method is starting to go mainstream.
I switched over to WooComerce because of that.

>Maybe you've got schmuck level margins.
Average margin is 80%.
Not the best but I think it's acceptable.

>Either way there's a reason people aren't converting
Says the guy posting pics with zero sales after three years of work.
Did you not read my first post where I make over $500 in profit weekly on my current shop?
The reason my last store failed was that 4chan users started competing on the same traffic when they found out my stores actually make money.
>>
File: 1478204320871.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1478204320871.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>1715642
You're fucking retarded if you think 80% margins are acceptable. Most retail stores average 25-30%.
>Zero sales after three years.
I sold brand products for that time and currently have several other stores.
>Muh 4chanz hurt me
Stop being a little bitch like my ex. Welcome to capitalism. If you've never heard of it, you've actually got to offer something superior to your competition. Time to grow some balls and fix your problems.
>>
File: 1475616538192.jpg (902KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1475616538192.jpg
902KB, 1300x1733px
>>1715708
>You're fucking retarded if you think 80% margins are acceptable. Most retail stores average 25-30%.
Are you saying I'm retarded because I should be making less profit per sale? wut?

>Stop being a little bitch like my ex. Welcome to capitalism.
This is supposed to encourage me to post a link to my website how exactly?

Stop being such an autismo my man.
I'm not spoon feeding you my niche.
>>
File: 1480970038470.jpg (109KB, 738x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480970038470.jpg
109KB, 738x640px
>>1710582
3/10 Let me tell you why. Because when I opened the front page I only saw 3 items and thought for a minute that this was all you are selling. Then I clicked on the catalog but it was somewhat un intuitive. Dont expect house wifes to be smart enough to use this high level of sofisticated technology. If she is not smart enough to find all of this crap for really cheap on amazon or whatever dont expect her to figure out where to click.
Just make the front page into an infinite scroll page that shows all your merchandise or that then has a HUGE ''page 2 ->'' link on the bottom. Also website looks like its for hipster college kids while in reality the people who buy this crap are inevitably women and apecifically house wifes who have money lying around. Its biological, women have a desire to nest more then man can ever have. Besides that good luck and all the best.
>>
>>1715731
I don't give a shit about your niche. Unless it's similar to one of my stores. If you got realistic with your margins, you might do better. 80% is really excessive and people can find it cheaper somewhere else. Good luck to yah.
>>
File: ppl.png (79KB, 1131x476px) Image search: [Google]
ppl.png
79KB, 1131x476px
>>
Is there any risk with dropselling trademarks like Game of Thrones themed products? What if the supplier hasn't got the propper permissions?
>>
>>1715799
Yes. They can fuck you so so so very hard. Or not but its not a risk I would personally take since all those tv networks have multiple law firms and wining easy lawsuits is an imcome stream for the networks. Wouldnt do it unless can be 100 percent anonymous which ia difficult with money stuff.
t. Being currently sued for 2000 euro for pirating a film by Universal, will probably win.
>>
>>1715731
lmao, don't listen to that retard. 80% margins are practically standard for dropshipping.
>>
File: 1479678745159.jpg (1013KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479678745159.jpg
1013KB, 1600x1200px
How to tell if products are fake or not on aliexpress?

I ordered two things on different occasions and none of the items ever arrived.

I got my money back through the dispute form system.
>>
>>1715642
you have no store or no sales. anecdotes are worth less than dogshit.

>>1715708
>Most retail stores average 25-30%.
This. In fact, virtually all companies -- retail or otherwise -- have gross margins under 60% and even then, under 40% is typical. The only companies that really end up being able to cross above 60% are the ones that have a strict monopoly over something like prescription pharmaceuticals carrying robust patents on their drug which shuts out any real competition.

>>1715821
See above. There's not a chance in hell he's successfully running margins double that of retail outlets. Especially not while having less vertical integration and subsequent higher supply chain costs.
>>
File: IMG_0043.jpg (34KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
34KB, 530x298px
Made a killing with CFDs on Sugar in last few days, what are the best sources for tracking commodities as well as the best indicators and software to use those indicators on.

Help a n00b before his beginners luck runs out.
>>
Been in the game for half a year now, made 12k so far, just starting to get the hang of it.

siliconwives.com
>>
>>1715874
I work retail as full time. Our store has hundreds of thousands of products. On average our markup is 25%. With Dropshipping it needs to be in the 30-40 percentile to cover shipping and expenses. But this dude's memeing with 80% unless hes selling trademark items.
>>1715851
>>1715877
We have a discord for just e-commerce and Dropshipping

https://discord.gg/EbHmKJQ
>>
>>1715748
>If you got realistic with your margins, you might do better
I'll tell you what. Since you are the one touting capitalism as a means to be spoon fed, how about we let the markets decide?
If what you say about my margins is correct I will go out of business because of an efficient market.
If what you say about my margins is shit I'll continue to increase my sales volume and profits week after week like I have already been doing.

>>1715821
kek, I know.
Most people I know doing this are averaging 90% margins.

>>1715874
(You)
>>
>>1715908
Sounds like you found a good niche then. Good luck. For your own sake I hope you're good with bitcoins and proxies if your selling trademark items.
>>
>>1715901
Even trademark items won't get you much, if any, extra margins. Those sell at a premium, sure, but it's the trademark holder who's making the money, not the merchant. The merchant just gets the privilege to sell it.

The only way you can boost margins on what you're selling is by owning the brand itself so that you have exclusivity over the product. I.E., store brands have higher margins. Even so, you can only really expect a premium of 10-20% over your ordinary margins so you're just pushing up to 50% if that's all you sell.

>>1715908
You're so full of shit I'm surprised you haven't popped yet.
>>
>>1715957
Because it's impossible to source Chinese trinkets for $2-3/each and resell for $20-25 domestically?
Just hit up Aliexpress/Alibaba/TaoBao. Start looking around at the catalogue(s).
Now go log into your fb and look at the sidebar advertisements.
Surprise! Aliexpress items at anywhere from 5x-10x mark up allowing for ridiculously large margins.

What the hell are you guys doing to get so little out of this?
Do you feel some kind of moral implication for charging that much or can you just not find a source?

>inb4 FB ads don't work anymore
It's how I drive all of my traffic.
>>
>>1716008
Yes, exactly because no one is going to pay a 1,000% gross margin for your cheap shit -- especially since we don't live in a competition-less void. WTF is wrong with you?

I'll say it every second of every day: If Apple, Google, Microsoft, Pfizer, Coca-Cola, Proctor & Gamble, Clorox, Autozone, Disney, Pepsi, and innumerable others can't reach 80% margins with far better supply chains, highly unique products, and a durable competitive advantage, you're god damned right you can't by selling some cheap garbage that literally anyone has access to sell from a supply chain you don't control.

You have no business and you have no sales.
>>
>>1714628

see

>>1714684
>>
>>1716037
I've never heard of AliExpress before /biz. Most of the normie world hasn't. If its not on Amazon, Ebay, or Walmart.com, it doesn't exist to them.

And not 1000%, but I do know there are entire departments in Walmart being sold at over 100% margin (while some are at almost no margin). You can figure out which one(s) though
>>
File: Capture.png (22KB, 1298x234px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22KB, 1298x234px
>>1716139

All I did was ask

pic related
>>
everything im finding is already being sold by multiple people with massive inventories. do i just need to look harder?
>>
File: 1473264676664.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473264676664.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
With chink jewelry, I can understand the 80% margins. Normies don't understand where it really comes from. Sure, you pay 89¢ for a necklace and markup for 9.99. The problem is that market has more dicks in it than a $3 whore. Your ad expenses would be massive. Not saying it can't be done tho
>>
>>1716145
How'd the true redpill taste knowing your getting raped everywhere you shop. Welcome to arbitrage my friend.
>>
>>1716150
i think i just got a shitty guy then
literally exactly what i said and i asked politely too

how far into your trial were you?
>>
>>1716234
It was less of "I'm getting raped" and more "This is a perfect opportunity to do some raping"
>>
File: hugh_mungus.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
hugh_mungus.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>1716263
Kek
>>
>Discord for just e-commerce and Dropshippin

>>
>>1716145
>I've never heard of AliExpress before /biz. Most of the normie world hasn't.
Yeah every fucking normie ever shops there and it's been years already

t. actual normie
>>
>>1716340
>male
>goes on 4chan
You're not normie.
>>
I'm an American living in Okinawa Japan. What advantages if any would I have starting this over here?
>>
>>1715896
disturbing
>>
>>1716340

This >>1716371

I don't think you know what a normie is. They think that 4chan is part of the deepweb and that we're all nazis
>>
>>1716273
Do I need to create an account?
>>
File: 1459283458221.jpg (106KB, 634x786px) Image search: [Google]
1459283458221.jpg
106KB, 634x786px
How easy is it to get caught selling fake shit like shoes, toys, luxury items, etc?

Can you face legal troubles? Either on shopify or eBay/Amazon
>>
File: vegiamad.jpg (3KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
vegiamad.jpg
3KB, 125x70px
>>
>>1716485
How about you try it and let us know how it turns out?
>>
>>1716228
Bingo!
>The problem is that market has more dicks in it than a $3 whore.
That's why I wont talk about niche.

>>1716340
Normies don't deal with Aliexpress because a combination of western propaganda and people getting chinked has created a stigma in doing any business with the Chinese. Top that off with the fact that most normies can barely even use a computer. It only appears normal to you because you frequent sites that require you to have a base level of computer literacy.
>>
>>1715896
>siliconwives.com
lol, i came across these one day on alibaba. have you turned over 12K or made 12K profit?

do you have details of who buys these things? age, location? a good niche, there is a definite subculture to these things, smaller but unique like furries.

have you got a sample for yourself?
>>
>>1715896

I really like your site. the layout and everything seems perfect.

Who made it? How much does it cost to run it? And how did you add a cart to the site that accepts credit cards?

Thanks bud
>>
>>1716564

this isn't 2001 anymore. most people are computer proficient, especially the younger generations
>>
>>1716657
>most people are computer proficient, especially the younger generation
if you live your life on a computer
the only people you interact with are computer proficient

anyway keep up the FUD because if too many people catch on we can't make money
>>
>>1716666
Quads of truth.
Checked.
>>
>>1715896
12k revenue or profit? If profits, very nice. This is a really good niche, well executed. Which ad network do you use since google is likely not going to support you?
>>
Say my niche is kitchen gadgets, how illegal would it be to link or reference these shitty youtubers who review these products with millions of views IE. Crazyrussianhacker, buzzfeed, ect? Either by linking their videos or just providing their name in the site?
>>
>>1711652
create new page
>>
>>1716273
>>Discord for just e-commerce and Dropshippin
>https://discord.gg/EbHmKJQ
>https://discord.gg/EbHmKJQ
>>
>>1714542
lmao did you send a DMCA takedown?
>>
>>1715810
>t. Being currently sued for 2000 euro for pirating a film by Universal, will probably win
Wtf. Were you selling it?
>>
>>1716263
The reddest pill.
>>
>>1716008
I'm just seeing the same shit on Amazon for a lower price.
>>
This whole thread is fascinating to me. I plan to pursue this venue.
>>
https://buzzhacks.co/

Still setting it up. How is it so far?
>>
>>1717217
and the pic is cool too
>>
>>1717253

How do you plan on selling these?
>>
File: image_28.jpg (108KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
image_28.jpg
108KB, 640x479px
>>>Discord for just e-commerce and Dropshippin'
>>https://discord.gg/EbHmKJQ
>>
>>1710582
>www.practicoolgadgets.com

You don't know how to *sell* a product

>Prepare to begin a new lifestyle of independence from whomever you previously outsourced the procurement of vacuum sealed goods to.

That's a mouthful, it comes off as though you're trying to sound smart, it just doesn't sound right.

And then

>This simple peace of plastic allows by use of leverage redirection of force from our hands;

>ever since the creation of vacuum sealed jars people with various aliments have been barred from being able to reap the benefits...

>peace
>aliments

Spelling mistakes. Your website reeks of incompetence.

Sort it out.
>>
File: gwuapstack.png (5KB, 180x211px) Image search: [Google]
gwuapstack.png
5KB, 180x211px
>>1710231
Store is 18 days old
lovin that cash
>>
>>1717840
What do you sell?
>>
>>1717860
won't disclose
>>
>>1710231
dropshipping.
this board is a joke
>>
>>1717840
What's your secret with conversions anon?
>>
>>1717860

Plexdeck.com
>>
>>1717995
Good targeting.
test your fb ads and find the right audience that is willing to purchase.
>>
>>1718008
>>1717860
i don't sell goofy cards, don't believe his lies
>>
>>1717751
I think he was trying to be quirky for the geek crowd but the reality is the type of products he currently has would appeal to middle aged women more who would prefer something more straightforward and simple.
>>
>>1717931
This is what tips it over the edge for you?, not the dozens of Cryptocoin threads constantly on here?
>>
>>1718061
he cries about anything that isn't real estate.
>stop liking things I don't like
>>
File: downundah.jpg (33KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
downundah.jpg
33KB, 640x479px
Do I need to do anything besides buy my domain and set up the shop, legally speaking?

Is tax stuff handled by my order from aliexpress and shopify's handling of the credit cards?

My shop is already set up but I haven't done any ads or sales yet.
>>
Facebook keeps freezing my ad account because it's trying to verify who I am, even though it's unfrozen my account like 3 times. Anyone else having this problem?
>>
File: fertility.gif (2MB, 320x395px) Image search: [Google]
fertility.gif
2MB, 320x395px
>>
>>1717563
What do you mean?
>>
File: GTFO.jpg (118KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO.jpg
118KB, 960x720px
>>>Discord dedicated to dropshipping and e-commerce.

Scamming normies never felt so sexy
>>
If you guys dropship from aliexpress you need to check this website out, they give you up to 10% cashback on all purchases, just found out about it, shit would have saved me thousands https://alibonus.com/?u=282353
>>
File: 1446405439993.jpg (40KB, 406x598px) Image search: [Google]
1446405439993.jpg
40KB, 406x598px
>>1718526
>Michael J Fox makes a .gif

Fucking shakey cam i swear
>>
So has anyone gone through the initial product ordering/testing?
When they say order time to Australia is 21 to 40 days it puts me off from bothering
>>
File: onjews.png (188KB, 1130x840px) Image search: [Google]
onjews.png
188KB, 1130x840px
>>1718990
Yup. I'm in the states. Most products arrived in around 10 business days. Weeded out some shitty products even though they had mass orders
>>
>>1716485
yes, you sure could.
>>
Two things:

Has anyone considered ordering things from Taobao? Same products form Aliexpress but cheaper. Though, Aliexpress is easier to set up on the store.

Also, how are you all communicating to your customers that shipping times may be longer than expected? Also, the shit is in Chinese packaging.
>>
>>1717253
You could probably sell all of this for double the price.
>>
>>1719114
Not selling anything rn lol
Also not trying to have huge margins for my first site
>>
>>1718942
>https://alibonus.com

>spending money through a russian chrome extension

do you use this? what has your experience been like?
i'll search some reviews that seem real world and not from russian people.
>>
Hi friends, looking for some advice.

I currently have a website that gets 100k views per month that focuses on Linux/Windows server operating systems. Basically it's one of those websites where you google for a problem you have or how to do something and I've already written something about it that shows you how to do it.

At the moment it just had some adsense ads, but I'm looking to start selling things through it. Not sure if dropshipping is the way to go, or if instead I should look at creating my own product, what ever that may be (some sort of course/ebook not sure).

I guess my question is how do you think I could start incorporating this type of stuff into the site without making it look bad. Start a new shop and link to it on the existing site maybe? I don't think it will work too well as I don't really talk products or tangible items that you can buy on the site but at the same time want to take advantage of the good traffic. Maybe I should just be less lazy and try work out what sort of products people viewing the site would buy then see what I can make..

I'd rather not share the website here, the info provided at the start should be enough to go on.

Thanks, Mr Anon.
>>
>>1719178
What the hell could you dropship from a Linux website?
>>
>>1719183
meme garbage people buy like mugs / shirts etc, though I was hoping for ideas, as like you point out there's likely not much that I can do with it, but it'd sure be nice to put that traffic to better work.
>>
>>1718092
You don't HAVE to and you can just run as a sole proprietorship, but as long as your state isn't retarded (California) I would recommend filing to become an LLC to protect yourself in case you fuck up.

In my state it only costs $85 once to register, and another $30 once every two years ($15/year).
>>
>>1719178
>>1719187
You'd be better off with Affiliate Marketing than dropshipping

Find some help software or something else related to what you're already doing.
>>
>>1718942
>>1719159
I havent tested it yet but I'm going to today when I do my orders, doesn't hurt trying
>>
>>1719065
With Taobao you'll need to use an agent; most shops unfortunately don't ship internationally.
/cgl/ usually has a Taobao thread, they'll be able to hook you up.

Taobao is much cheaper than Aliexpress, but the shipping may not make it worthwhile.
>>
>>1719178
Just have the products in a sidebar, nice and neat, this is our shop etc This would be stronger than trying to link into a new shop, I think
>>
>>1720183
of course once you clicked on a product,( scrolling list, you get taken to the actual shop
>>
>>1720011

Yeah but superbuy as an agent isn't tooo bad.
>>
File: chrome_2017-01-09_21-22-58.png (150KB, 1469x1047px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-09_21-22-58.png
150KB, 1469x1047px
>>1719159
>>1718942
I fulfilled most of my orders today and earned an extra $20 back, I can withdraw it after around 14 days though and I'll be getting more once I reach the highest tier (see image)
>>
File: 1483832489493.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1483832489493.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>Can only think of two categories of products to sell that I know anything about
>Both are over-saturated
I'm going to have to sell degenerate triple-XXL dragon dildoes, aren't I?
>>
Imma get a new bread going here soon. This one's stale
>>
How would you not get pissed customers when shipping from china takes like two months?
>>
>>1720829
I don't know about other seasons but I've processed ~700 orders in the last month and most of them arrived in less than 2 weeks, I think the transit times aren't as slow as they used to be.
>>
File: 1483714079716.gif (3MB, 644x472px) Image search: [Google]
1483714079716.gif
3MB, 644x472px
So you order a product from alibaba directly to the customer? What about the recite in the box they're sending?
>>
Won't buyers hate you after it takes a month to get their shit from aliBootleg? Or do u just keep throwing them the discountz
>>
Aye fuck me rite. Sry didn't make it to bottom of page
>>
>>1717253
>https://buzzhacks.co/

Isn't all this stuff complete trash that will get returned?
>>
>>1711655
your descriptions are unnecessarily verbose and unappealing
>>
I run a blog where I talk about dropshipping and my experiences with it, I have information that may be useful to you if you're planning to dropship or are already doing it
https://dropshippersblog.wordpress.com/
>>
>>1719065
>the shit is in Chinese packaging

This is what I'm worried about as well. I'm considering starting dropshipping but all the vendors on aliexpress I've contacted about custom packaging aren't responding.

Do people really not mind it that their products are delivered in that chinese garbage?
>>
File: 1456053779664.gif (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456053779664.gif
48KB, 500x500px
>>1721012
Fuck off shill. Go back to being a life coach
>>
>>1721022
no problem, if you really don't want free advice
>>
Have any of you tried buying a course like dropship lifestyle? lots of these courses seem legit but the price makes me hesitate considering they might be low value.
>>
>>1721018
>customer gets card saying "thx for purchase senpai, u buy more at my website"
>customer figures out you jewed them hard
>say they didn't get it or try and return it
>>
>>1721087

That's exactly what I'm worried about.

Any tips about how to get around this? Are there a lot of sellers on aliexpress who are willing to do custom shipping - and if so, how much do they usually charge?
>>
File: chrome_2017-01-10_03-29-02.png (17KB, 923x212px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-10_03-29-02.png
17KB, 923x212px
>>1721087
>>1721123
contact the supplier beforehand to ask them if they accept dropshipping or if you cannot be bothered because it's a huge time sink just message the seller after every order telling them not to include an invoice
>>
>>1710231
You should try the Shopify app called Kit, it's an IA to run marketing campaigns, it's pretty neat
>>
What are the over-saturated product areas right now?
>>
>>1721132

And you choose sellers that don't put some chinese shit all over the packaging? All the stuff I've received from aliexpress in the past looks super cheap and obviously chinese.

Maybe you/buyers just don't care?
>>
>>1721171
as long as there are no invoices who cares if it has chinese customs declaration ( if that's what you're talking about)
>>
What's the most effective way to drive traffic to a new store? Google ads, facebook ads or both? I'm open to any new or out of the box ideas.
>>
>>1720938
It's exactly what it looks like no more no less. Variations of molded plastic and cutting blades
>>
>>1720357
interesting. i've bookmarked the site and will try it out. thanks.
>>
>>1721012
Tom I'll follow this if you keep it updated.
>>
What do you need (legally) in order to sell to the us while operating from another country?
>>
>>1721012
redpill me on gearbest
it looks good
is drop shiping with it as easy as dropshipping with aliexpress oberlo?

>>1721038
fuck courses
the best instructions you will find on dropshipping come from shopify
just google shopify's free dropshipping guide and ecommerce guide ebooks
they're free and also the best
>>
>>1721145
yeah I've been looking in to that. Have you used it?
>>
Ok I just got a trial with shopify what products should I sell? The store is called "Bluestone Supplier"
>>
Wait do I just make the store, add products from aliexpress, when a customer buys from me I go to aliexpress and buy the item and enter their address from shipping?
>>
>>1716373
A fking huge advantage. Your shipping times will be way less than the 3-4 weeks USA and Europe had to wait.
>>
>>1716564
Most westerners want instant gratification as that's normal. Waitig 4 week for a pair of cheap headphones that will break in a few minths isn't appealing to 95% of us
>>
Lol at you fags dropping shipping from chinks that's one worst business ideas I can think off. I drop ship from amazon and make about 10-20 sales a day with $20 on every order +$7.50 shipping. I use prime for free shipping and i send item as a gift and change the gift message from enjoy your gift to enjoy your item. Simple. I write my own copy. Edit pictures and get back links. Use ppc and facebook ads. Spend $20 a day.
>>
>>1721722
$20 profit + the shipping so $27.50 profit per order. Last month had a guy order 50 items in one order. Made about 80 sales that day
>>
>>1721722
>>1721725
that reads like you are taking an item that is sold on amazon, rewriting the copy, adding $20 and then selling 20 of them a day, but why would someone pay $20 more to you for the same product that you find on amazon?

i must have misunderstood what you're saying.
or how are you getting the same products on amazon for a cheaper price so you can drop-ship them?
or are you buying them from amazon, but selling them via your own website with the price increase? if it is this, have any customers said anything about getting an amazon box when they were buying from you?
>>
>>1721739
I drop ship directly from amazon. Use gift option when checkout and edit the gift message to a custom message.
>>
Not had any returns or complaints yet. I edit the the images so they don't return any results when image searched and write my own copy for seo purposes. People will walk in a store and buy with out price checking and the same thing happens online. older women notorious for doing this. It's funny I'm not selling $200 items and adding $20 which would seem normal I'm selling items between $15-25 and charging $35-45.
>>
>>1721818
I only have 15 items on my store aswell but it is a long tail micro niche with minimal competiton. I even bought the domain of the manufactor of the item lol. They only sell on amazon and my store now ;) If your going to do this stay away from fat head keywords and go long-tail micro niche.
>>
>>1721847
>stay away from fat head keywords and go long-tail micro niche.

What did he mean by this?

Also you haven entirely convinced me. It sounds like you could do the same thing with chinkshit for even better margins
>>
>>1721796
>>1721818
>>1721847
thanks for that explanation. it sounds so simple, yet doesn't seem obvious at all.

>>1721872
why not both? a lot of dropshipping success is getting people to your site via seo or ads. you could test both to see which makes the best returns.
>>
>>1721953
The problem with drop ship it's not really a great asset the model I'm using is really bad but makes quick money. I'd rather not have my entire business based on someone else's inventory. I'm going to manufactor and sell my own stuff instead and cut everyone else out.
>>
>>1721481
Yep, and I am getting good results so far.
AFAIK it's free until you make your first sell through the app, they launched something called Kit Favors
>>
>>1722085
More info about Kit Favors: https://www.shopify.com/blog/introducing-kit-favors
>>
>>1721326
I'm aiming to do 1-2 posts a day

>>1721390
Gearbest is a retailer rather than a catalog of suppliers, one downside is that you can't use oberlo with it however they do a lot of deals and I find a lot of items to be cheaper on there. You also get points back on every purchase equal to the order total $200 = 200 points , 50 points = $1, this is a nice profit boost if you make a lot of orders.

I have had some issues with GearBest, even recently, I've ordered a couple products and they still haven't shipped them yet even though the same products ordered at a later date have been shipped.
Another time I was waiting 3 weeks for them to ship something only to find out after I messaged them they were out of stock and had issues with their supplier, so if you decide to use them make sure you have a second supplier on Aliexpress.
>>
File: chrome_2017-01-10_19-51-26.png (15KB, 1077x166px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-10_19-51-26.png
15KB, 1077x166px
>>1722449
how mad is this dude lmao
>>
Is this moral?
>>
Does anyone have any experience with drop-shipping on etsy?

>>1722494
Who cares? You're helping people buy a product that they want.
>>
>>1722547
I care. You may be operating under false pretenses (customer thinks theyre buying an item from a store in Alabama when its actually from a factory in China)
>>
>>1722564
There is nothing immoral about being a middle man.

Fraud and product misrepresentation are a different issue.
>>
>>1722564
Its a convienence cost. Its not our fault that a consumer didnt take the time to research the lowest price.

To be against drop shipping in general would be against the entire concept of retail vs wholesale.

>Saying its from Alabama when its from China is wrong
Yes. But you dont have to make fradulent claims to drop ship, thats a whole different issue
>>
>>1722603
You're right. Though I can't imagine a truthful droppshipper making more money than a dishonest one.
>>
Also should drop shipping be referred to using a coded term? That is, in order to prevent search algorithms from picking up on the term and introducing more competition.
>>
Where/how do you advertise ?

Setting up a domain, shopify and oberlo is the easy part of course

>no LLC in Canada
>>
>>1722564
I haven't stated my stores' location; all my customers know is that they're getting an item they want at a decent price.
It's as >>1722591 said, I'm not committing fraud so I don't see what's unethical.
>>
File: what.png (6KB, 368x152px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
6KB, 368x152px
what the fuck? shipping is free and i have no hidden fees. anyone else had this happen?
>>
>>1722564
I'm in Alabama and have an online store. I disclose the fact that some of our products come from our overseas warehouse. Again, based in AL, but no brick and mortar store.
>>1722494
By your pussy definition of moral, every business is going to hell.
>>
File: 1466627724635.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466627724635.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>>Discord dedicated to dropshipping and e-commerce.

Jewing normies never felt so good. Don't hate the jew, become the jew.
>>
>>1722704
It takes time you impatient twit. Ads could be your problem or maybe website formating.
>>
>>1722730
A business can't go to hell. A Businesses isn't a person.
>>
>>1722753
See what the fuck. This does not make me want to start dropshipping.
>>
>>1722704
That was me, just fucking with you
>>
>>1722764
i made 2k in sales last 2 weeks. only now did it fuck up all of sudden
>>
>>1722788
Okay?

Less competition
>>
>>1721722
Don't Amazon packages have "amazon" printed all over them? Or does the gift option remove them?

And what about the bill?
>>
How long does it take to deliver?
>>
>>1717840
>>1717867
$728 in sales, but how much profit? did you spend $728 on merchandise?

do you make your own shit or resell someone elses chink shit?
>>
>>1722994
40% profit. chink garbage
>>
>opened up an amazon and ebay business account
>registered my taxes and shit as a legit sole trader
>found a decent dropshipper
>it is a sex toys dropshipper because no one refunds used dildos so less fuss
>get rejected by ebay and amazon because their policies dont allow dropshipping sex toys
>get told i need to sell directly from my warehouse and need to provide them an invoice of the sex toys ive purchased to sell

Is there any way to overcome this? Should I just forget about selling buttplugs and get on with other chink shit? Help me senpai
>>
Who is paying and handling the import duty/fee? Isin't chink shit seized all the time?
>>
>>1723128
Get an invoice to get ungated for the category and dropship without them knowing
>>
>>1723128
sell them as "decorations" and "personal massagers" and shit like that
>>
>>1712565
>https://discord.gg/GPmPPkh
help a brother out! How did you get to this point.
>>
>>1722788
don't do it then
>>
File: 85225902.jpg (24KB, 639x421px) Image search: [Google]
85225902.jpg
24KB, 639x421px
>>1722788
You are too weak for this bracket. Go major in entrepreneurship like all the other successful cucks.
>>
>>1723255
>>1723128
i think ebay and similar sites dont let you dropship regardless of what the item is
>>
>>1722453
lol the only people who fall for the dropshipping chinkshit meme are illegal mexicans
>>
are you ready for chinese new year 2017?
https://dropshippersblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/chinese-new-year-2017/
>>
Thinking about starting a cite selling all the legal items that eBay and Amazon have rules against selling
I know for a fact there's a huge market of teenagers trying to buy butterfly knives online
>>
Question for whoever dropships with alibaba. I've used them before and the package takes anywhere from 15-30 days. Poor communication with the supplier. And the package has China Post all over it. How do you make it work with these shipping problems?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (17KB, 1028x68px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
17KB, 1028x68px
heres what I have now. selling a custom made item that I have made at 2.00/pc. Sell on ebay for 12.99. I get to keep around 7.50 after shipping and fees.

started out just for shits/experiment. did zero advertising. now thinking about getting more products made, creating website, social media, etc.
>>
>>1725483
You can buy all of that from a wholesaler at rock bottom prices already.
>>
>>1722494
>free market
>capitalism
>entrepreneurial

This is encouraged /biz/ anon
>>
why u kick me from the caht bro

just tryin to get my nig on
>>
will dropshipping become unprofitible when trump puts tariff on chyna
>>
If I want to sell to the US even if I live outside of it, is dropshipping still possible? Does anyone ever deal with foreign customers?

Also, since everything is from China, wouldn't that make shipping costs expensive?
>>
The equivalent of LLC in Germany requires me to have 25k€ shared capital.

Am i fucked?

https://www.gtai.de/GTAI/Navigation/EN/Invest/Investment-guide/Establishing-a-company/Company-forms/Corporations/limited-liability-company-gmbh.html
>>
>>1726811
Entire Europe is entrepreneur hell.
>>
>>1726811
Shit. I'm sorry Germany hates small businesses, bro. You should research how sole proprietorships work in Germany. In the US, you don't need to declare one or register at all to operate legally as a sole proprietorship (for one person) or joint partnership (for two people). You just have greater legal liability (i.e. if the business gets sued, your personal assets are unprotected and will be included with the company assets in determining the value of your business and potentially what you would owe in a settlement).

Anyway, the point is that you probably don't NEED to incorporate to do business, but it's a little safer.
>>
>>1726142
do you get these drop shipped or do you hold the stock?
what quantity did you have to get made/what was your starting investment?

nice numbers by the way
>>
>>1726811
go off-shore. start a HongKong company for a few hundred Euro.

can't you just be a sole prop.? in the UK you can, but UK is easier
>>
>>1712966

DO NOT market as brand new.

You could definitely end up running afoul of UCC provisions on implied or express warranties and opening yourself up to liability if it's not brand new.

Marketing it "like new" is much safer.
>>
>>1713257

Ignore my previous response if you aren't in the US, I don't know anything about sale of good contracts outside the US.
>>
File: 1475808457909.jpg (5KB, 200x161px) Image search: [Google]
1475808457909.jpg
5KB, 200x161px
>>1710913
Do I need some sort of licence if i'm in Germoney?
>>
>>1710945
>>>1710582
>haha where did you find such trash? A citrus sprayer for realz?

They work well to keep cats and dogs away from shit you want to keep them away from
>>
>>1710582
>>1711641

Your website looks good and is sufficiently simple and clean to not annoy or turn me off in any way but this guy is write, your copy is bad.

My writing advice would be to simplify it - your sentences are too long and of too complex structure. Your words are too big. It all draws attention to itself and injects too much jokiness / personality. I find that alienating. As a customer, I just want to know what the thing is, what it does, and to be assured that it's a product of reasonable quality.

I guess maybe that's subjective, so take my advice with a grain of salt. But The copy writing is the thing that would turn me off buying from you.
>>
>>1726780
Nope. Prices will only go up.
>>
File: IMG_20161002_144641.jpg (746KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161002_144641.jpg
746KB, 2048x1536px
>drop shipping

>not just producing, owning, and storing your own products

Plebs. Enjoy your shipping times while I get my product in my customers hands within 2 days.

Plexdeck.com
>>
File: 1470522079614.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470522079614.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
I noticed that most people's stores seem to be selling cheap products like clothes and accessories.

Has anyone tried to set up a store selling more expensive goods such as jewelry or designer brands? Wouldn't there be higher profit margins there?
>>
I'm pretty sure all these threads about dropshipping is just Shopify's marketing team doing their job...
>>
>>1728611
It HAS been popping up more than usual lately.

You might be on to something
>>
>>1728611
>>1728623
I don't even know why Shopify is always mentioned. You don't need Shopify to run a dropshipping website.

You can use any eCommerce plugin.
>>
>>1728100
>Plexdeck.com

as someone who used to do this shit... i dont see whats so great about that. If you want to get good why not just use regular cards. Shit hella expensive too. Also does it bend like cards?
>>
>>1728664
I'd only buy it as a card cover to stop bottom dealers.
>>
>>1727603
I hold the stock. The minimum order was 100/pcs so at $2.00 it was $200.

And I take that back earlier. I did buy an add on reddit for $30 a couple months back. Not sure if it made a difference.
>>
>>1728664
Indestructible, they last for ever. a deck of cards will be ruined just being near moisture, also last a very short time when you're using them often.
>>
>>1723070
very nice, how do you get a chinkshit supplier?

>>1726142
id like to make custom items as well but cant seem to find a manufacturer who will deal with a single person company, who do you use?
>>
>>1728676
to be honest i didn't know you get things custom made/white labelled and have them dropshipped. i have white label some items before but had to take delivery of the whole batch. i didn't even ask if it was possible to have them dropshipped. i'll try this in the future.

how long did it take you to sell the initial 100 pieces & did the supllier charge any fees for holding/warehousing the stock? it would be great to have some more info to take into discussions with suppliers
>>
File: 4ehholpq7xix.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
4ehholpq7xix.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
https://buzzhacks.co

I posted this here a few day ago but since then I have made some improvements and started marketing.

I'm getting about 100 unique views a day and one or two things being added to carts but no orders yet. What do?
>>
>>1729053
add a first time buyer promotion
>>
>>1729068
How would I integrate that?
>>
>>1729028
I started at the beginning of September and just sold the last piece the other day so about 5.5 months.

I don't drop ship. I gave the supplier the design and they sent me 100 species for $200. I am looking into drop shipping and getting more product and building a line.
>>
>>1726811
Lmao, even socialist Sweden only requires you to have €5K.
>>
>>1729053
>https://buzzhacks.co
well your site has a shady look to it for starters, like its not complete or something
>>
>>1729093
shopify has a promo code option
>>
>>1729110
do you feel it is worth your time to ship them all yourself compared to making less but doing it hassle free through Amazon FBA?

i suppose it depends on how much time it takes to mail them.
>>
File: efrf.png (23KB, 1025x521px) Image search: [Google]
efrf.png
23KB, 1025x521px
Been drop shipping just over a month, damn these buyers are erratic
>>
>>1729219
How would you improve it?
>>
SO basically you post a product on your page and if it sells you get a cut? Its like advertising then?
>>
Im gonna set up a site for discontinued food products in certain countries.
>>
>>1729500
No, you basically buy and sell it once someone orders.
Then it gets directly shipped to the client.
But if the client returns it you are responsible for it towards your client, although you can return it to your seller again.
>>
>>1729513
Hmm sounds like a good opportunity to open up a credit card with amazon or something.

But then if you sell it for 25 bucks and buy it for 20 why dont they just go buy it for 20? Because they are retarded?
>>
>>1729516
There can be lots of reasons. Maybe they don't want to get scammed by a chink and trust that you did a good job picking a reliable one. Maybe they want your service for whatever reason. Maybe you are just better at reaching an audience.
>>
>>1729523
When I searched for a battery for my laptop I also didn't just pick the cheapest. I wanted someone who didn't look like he was going to send me a shit battery.
>>
>>1728576
Check out the history of DW watches, margins are in triple digits.
>>
>>1729516
>But then if you sell it for 25 bucks and buy it for 20 why dont they just go buy it for 20? Because they are retarded?

Among other things convenience and opportunity cost. When you are earning a reasonable amount of money it's much easier to pay 30% more from a curated chink shit site, even if you know you can get it cheaper (which a lot of people don't), because it's easier to just buy it right now and not waste three hours autistically searching for the best deal and most reliable distributer just to save 10 bucks. When you are a neet and your time is worthless, sure, but most people earn enough money to pay for not wasting time.
>>
What's a good amount of cash to start with when dropshipping?
>>
>>1729513
Is it possible to make an "all sales are final policy to not have to deal with returns? Or does shopify not allow that?
>>
>>1729495
You need a .com domain, I wouldn't buy off a .co or .tk or anything else ever. Also your banner is too big, the site has more of a blog layout than a shop layout
>>
How many of you start with a free theme? Or did you go with a premium one?
Do you post contact details?
>>
File: 20day.png (18KB, 670x498px) Image search: [Google]
20day.png
18KB, 670x498px
I started this store completely from scratch with 100 dollars left in my bank account.

This store is 20 days old, made my first sale 1 day after the launch.

Ask trap kang anything.
>>
>>1730235
i think you can but noone does that because it's a fantastic way to make an enemy for life that goes on an internet wide crusade against you
>>
>>1731143
What are you selling anon?
>>
What's the best way to find other dropship websites?
>>
>>1731143
the fuck, how? I opened two weeks ago and have only got one (non-friends/family) order
>>
Okay, I've setup my store, slowly adding products with Oberlo, about to Invest in Adwords and Facebook ads, any tips before I start? Wristgamecity.com. Also, if someone orders a product now, does it automatically redirect and send the order to AliExpress? Or do I have to submit the order physically?
>>
>>1731527
work on your site some more. the main page featured item is $0? and what color is "as phone1-6"
>>
>>1730235
also depends on what country you are in. for example in the UK, all buyers have 7 days to return (or initiate a return) of anything they buy online. Distance Selling laws. don't know how this would affect one depending on your actual location, buyer location, your company location or shopify being american.
>>
>>1731143
what is your markup?

>People posting sales figures should also post approx. markup%, so we can really see how everyone is doing.
>>
Wristgamecity.com check me out before I go forward with the advertising please
>>
File: blacked.png (10KB, 388x456px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.png
10KB, 388x456px
>>1715896

Had a great laugh

>On-demand Sex whenever you want.
>Someone to cuddle with every night.
>Much cheaper than dating over time.
>She will never age or get fat.
>No divorce, alimony, or child-support.
>No complaining or nagging.
>No mother-in-law.
>>
https://buzzhacksforless.com

Complete redo of my site. What do you guys think?
>>
>>1731687
noob
>>
>>1716037
>Appeal to authority logical fallacy
Anon you're wrong, retail arbitrage wouldn't be a thing if this were true. People buy certain disney toys in store from Walmart and resell them on Amazon for double or triple the price. This also ignores people who sell stuff from amazon to ebay, although those margins are usually lower
>>
>>1731794
>https://buzzhacksforless.com
Looks much better.

Having said that, it doesn't seem like profit margins would be that high for items such as those.

How many have you sold so far?
>>
>>1731794
Also, you should probably add an "about us" of "faq" page.

The whole site feels a bit bland and sterile. If I'm buying something from a small online business I want to know a bit about you first.
>>
>>1730235

Why in the world would I want to buy something off a site that doesn't accept returns?

I know Ebay let's sellers not accept returns however if the product is damaged or grossly different from what was described they'll make the seller accept a 30 day return.

Have you no good sense of business?
>>
>>1731613
Markup is different for different products. Some products markup is 300% some products markup is only 40%. Out of 2.6k it's probably like 1.4k profit.

>>1731159
Won't disclose my niche but its nothing special or extravagant.

>>1731372
probably luck, i want to say that I have experience with fb ads and dropshipping but its most likely just luck.
>>
>>1732398
Grats brah. Now just scale up and buy an island.
>>
What about selling just 1 product? im not dropshiping since it is my own invention and i produce it here in my house, what type of platform should i use ?
>>
If someone orders from your site, what do I write to the aliexpress source? Should I tell the source to wrap it as a gift? What about the receipt, will it be noticeable to the customer?
>>
>>1732292
I'm actually selling everything for at least a 200% markup. If you look at these items on aliexpress you'll see that they are dirt cheap That being said, I don't have any sales yet.

>>1732297
My autism keeps me from knowing what people would want to read about me on my page. I tend to use the term "us" rather than "me" when promoting the page only to seem more legit. Suggestions on what to put in an info section or bio?
>>
>>1732729
Include in the comments to ali express that you are drop shipping, they should avoid invoices when you do that
>>
>>1732585
Maybe etsy?
>>
>>1732780
thank you! I shall do that.
>>
im from spain, can I create an LLC?

im making like 250 bucks a month from youtube, and they want me to pay 300 a month in taxes... just lol at this country
>>
>>1711445
>launched a week ago
>50$ a day
this happened

is everyone in this thread frauding? somebody tell me so i dont waste time reading it
>>
>>1722889
this
>>
>>1733979
What's your youtube channel?
>>
>>1734635
>posting your shit on 4chan
>>
>>1716498
this will add more value to the discussion and to your live anon, do it and report, stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>1716666
This anon speaks the truth, many people that work with technology may think there are no more opportunities online because they live their entire lives there, but most people don't, there are still fortunes to be made in the Internet.
>>
>>1717217
This is the redest pill of all anon, learn how to make money no matter what country the products are and seeing the world as it is not as you want it to be, that is why the business world is so fascinating to me and /biz/ is the most redpill of all boards on this site.
>>
File: Amazon-Dropship.jpg (182KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon-Dropship.jpg
182KB, 1000x800px
>>1722494
You are simply taking advantage of people too ignorant to look elsewhere.

It's a go get or get got world. And you go get whilst the gettings good.
>>
File: ChyzF.jpg (144KB, 1222x1220px) Image search: [Google]
ChyzF.jpg
144KB, 1222x1220px
Hi everybody,

newfag into dropshipping - many valuable posts here tho. I got one question - I'm from 3rd world country and want to sell in US - how can I handle transactions if I don't have american bank account? anybody doing stuff like this? Is it even possible?
>>
>>1720557
Not, it just means you a re a stupid faggor who does not know the market.
>>
>>1720893
You could buy some pieces and have some inventory, but it would definitely destroy the idea of dropshi^ping, you would have to increase your final prices to cover the new shipping cost and you would increase the logistic risk.
>>
>>1720893
>>1721018
>>1721087
>>1721123
Stupid faggots seeing just limitations instead of opportunities, then what you do is you look for suppliers/sites that accept dropshiping example:

http://www.dx.com

Link related:

http://www.dx.com/dropship

Stop b eing stupid fags who just see a problem to every opportunity.
>>
>>1722788
Don'T do it, keep being a scared faggor wagecuck
>>
>>1735081
no, it is intentionally made to be difficult so third worlders don't take advantage
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.