[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have this flat which I've rented out to a student who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (287KB, 870x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 870x790px
So I have this flat which I've rented out to a student who recently lost their job at the university cafeteria. If he was a 10/10 girl I would have sympathised and lowered rent, but unfortunately he is a guy and a rather ugly manlet in fact. Should I raise the rent to screw with him /biz/? I don't really like seeing his depressed face every month when he pays rent desu.
>>
>>1709546
Tell him to send the money to your account, retard.
>>
>>1709546
>being a male feminist
If it were me i would raise the rent on the 10/10. She has the means to get the money to pay the huge rent. The poor manlet guy doesn't.
>>
>>1709546
Can you just raise or lower rent on a whim or is he signed onto a lease that dictates such things? Is he a good tenant?
>>
>>1709546
What's the point of this thread? Collect his money as usual, business is business.

Unless this was just a veiled alpha/manlet thread, in which case go shitpost on /fit/.
>>
>>1709546

If you can just raise rent like that then you have no lease. Careful OP, he can fuck with you right now way more than you can fuck with him.
>>
>>1709605
>What's the point of this thread? Collect his money as usual, business is business.
this
>Unless this was just a veiled alpha/manlet thread, in which case go shitpost on /fit/.
it is. along with the "how much net worth do i need to get this female", "why marry?", etc we've attracted an amazing amount of off-topic shitposting in the last few months. people seem to constantly miss /r9k/, /pol/, /adv/ or /fit/ and land on /biz/ of all places...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.