[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/. Thought experiment. If you were to want to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pig.jpg (90KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
pig.jpg
90KB, 900x599px
Hi /biz/. Thought experiment.

If you were to want to become self-sufficient and escape the economic struggle as quickly as possible (i.e. acquire enough capital to live off for the next few decades) and you had no ethical qualms about acting illegally (without getting caught of course), how would you go about it? It's clear that those who ignore the law get ahead much faster in life, even if they just start out acting illegaly in the beginning to acquire initial capital. I'm assuming all of us prefer to work alone and from home ideally, so under those conditions some things I can come up with on the spot are: Carding, online extortion, scams (although hard to pull of safely probably), affiliate marketing.

In particular: Can you recommend any literature (without peddling anarcho-crapitalist or libertardian propaganda), advice, sources or other resources relevant to this question? I want to further my understanding of the weaknesses and holes in our economic and political systems.
>>
buy bitcoin
>>
>>1708733
You are assuming this thing you want to do has to be difficult and illegal. Why is that?
>>
>>1708733
Dealing drugs through dropshipping prolly, this board isnt a crime scheme forum anon, if it were it wouldnt exist.
>>
>shoplift a bunch of tools
>dumpster dive a bunch of materials
>steal some schmuck's boat
>sail out to a little island (like in a lake or river or something) and set up a little camp
>build or otherwise acquire a non-stolen boat
>scuttle the stolen boat
>live in my squatter camp and slowly improve it over time
>die of scurvy

thats my plan basically
>>
>>1709179
nigga all this thought into stealing a boat and making a camp and you can't steal some citrus?
>>
>>1709179
Raw animal foods contain the substance vitamin C is a precursor of, so you just need to eat some of the fish raw.
>>
question, do you set any hard boundaries when it comes to stealing from "someone" vs a "company"/Credit Agency?

are you one of those V for Vendetta crowd that assumes its "ok" if its from a super rich "corporation" that won't "miss the money"…but let me ask you, if someone left their door unlocked, you would have no problem entering and cleaning out their house/assuming you wouldn't get caught?

you must have SOME boundaries or ideas about this….surely
>>
>>1708733
The first lesson about finding a really easy but questionable way to make money is you do not tell other people about your really easy questionable way to make money.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.