[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for ideas that can generate revenue with little to no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Hack_Green_farmland.jpg (279KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Hack_Green_farmland.jpg
279KB, 1000x667px
Looking for ideas that can generate revenue with little to no maintenance on a 10 hectare piece of land in Poland near the capital

It was once used as farmland, so the soil may not be of the best variety due to previous usage. Anyone have experience with profiting off of the land? Share some ideas.
>>
My idea is building a solar power plant but thats expensive.

In the US we just rent the land for other farmers to use.
>>
File: hybrid-poplar-fall-colors.jpg (335KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hybrid-poplar-fall-colors.jpg
335KB, 900x900px
>>1708477
One idea was to buy tree seedlings for around a buck and plant them. After they mature for three years, it'd sell for about 100 or so. This is more of a long-term however.
>>
File: solar-power-plant-bulgaria.jpg (76KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
solar-power-plant-bulgaria.jpg
76KB, 800x533px
>>1708480
Interesting idea, although the problem with solar is with the initial investment (unless you plan on manufacturing a signature design) and the storage of the electricity.

How would you even profit off of it? Sell it to some electricity distributing company or distribute throughout your immediate community? I personally wouldnt want some company digging through my land just so they can have an electron pipeline from my place to theirs.
>>
Any ideas?
>>
Bumping for Interest want to buy cheap lot for $1,500 about 10,000 Sq ft/0.23 Acre I was thinking I could grow weed or green beans on it
>>
How about a fishery? Trying to get some ideas spurring...
>>
>>1708482
You could look into curly birch. It's a long-term thing, but it's valuable as fuck - about 6 euros per kg.
>>
File: birch1.jpg (2MB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [Google]
birch1.jpg
2MB, 2304x3072px
>>1709938
Yeah trees are definitely the way to go if you want to do low maintenance. I would need to do some more reading on tree harvesting though.

Would you need to process the wood in any way? Or just cut it down and sell it to a processing site?
>>
>>1710030
afaik for high-value woods, you don't need to do much, even branches can be sold. So yeah, either cut it down yourself or sell harvesting rights to people who know how to deal with it.
>>
christmas trees
>>
euro bros?
>>
pity bump, ill let it die after this last one.
>>
Golf course
>>
How far is it from warsaw by car? are there train/bus connections? Turn it into a petting zoo or some shit

just look up attractions that are typically found in a metro area and try and fill a niche that isnt satisfied by existing businesses

I think your highest potential is with people coming from warsaw to spend money on your property and have fun doing it
>>
Just a remainder that it takes 60-80 years before trees become harvestable

>>1708480
>Solar plant in Poland
Weather sucks here big time, anon
Avg of sunlight is very low
>>
>>1713106
I heard of hybrid tree that grow really quick (about 3 years to get to a certain meter length), so that might be my route.

>>1713084
a couple of kilometers, there are some bus route but not enough to get the traffic that would be desired for that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.