[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dequan brags about his $5 million/year salary for playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Dequan brags about his $5 million/year salary for playing Sports, thinks he's "cucking" the white man

>Doesn't realize that the White/Jewish guy who owns the team is making many times more off of him
>>
>>1707923

>Max brags about his $5 million / yr salary for being a wagie in a financial firm, thinks he's finally "made it"

>Doesn't realize that the White/Jewish guy who owns the firm is making many times more off him

/pol/ just go.

Comeback when you out earn these people before you laugh at t hem.
>>
>yfw Dequan still makes more money than any of us
>>
>>1707945
>>1707947
>Missing the point
>>
>>1707949

>im an autist /pol/tard who wants to make a (((point))) nobody else but me and the retards on my containment board will understand

k .. KEEP US POSTED
>>
>>1707949
What is the point?
Somebody earns more?
Is that something to be mad about?
What whiny baby lefty logic is that?
>I want more bc more exists
>>
>>1707981
No what I'm saying is that most people only talk about an athlete's salary and how high it is, but I've rarely ever heard about how much team managers, team owners, or the entire NFL/nba/whatever organization makes.
>>
>>1707993
That's a good point. The way you would remedy this would be for the stadiums to pay more for their employees, which will never happen because poor people hate unions nowadays.
>>
>>1707993
People have no idea is all.
Athletes' contracts are very publically discussed.

team owners not so much.
>>
>>1707998
>The way you would remedy this would be for the stadiums to pay more for their employees

I don't think there's any way to remedy this or if it would even be a good idea, let alone a problem at all. The owner takes on a lot of risk, so it's right that he gets a higher reward.

>>1708000
I guess I'm just more getting at the fact that people seem to think that people think getting paid something by someone else is the highest they can aspire to, and neglecting the fact that people get paid a lot because they make even more for the Boss.
>>
>>1707981
i earn more than the vast majority of the worlds population. and it's never enough i'm never gonna say oh hey i don't deserve more. and i'm never gonna stop envy those who make more. i know it's a fault but whatever drives you to do better right?
>>
>>1708004
>the fact that people seem to think that people think getting paid something by someone else is the highest they can aspire to
as a business owner and an employer I can tell you what you already know-

almost everyone is blind to other possibilities. They consider them so rare as to not be worth thinking about.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.