[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm desperate right now. Uni starts in January the 30th,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: g1.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
g1.gif
662KB, 800x528px
I'm desperate right now.

Uni starts in January the 30th, right now it will be law. I won't get far with bachelors alone, I atleast need my masters to be a lawyer + 3 years of internship (will be bald at that time and 30). So from the age of 22 to 27 wasting on uni I will be a semi-lawyer in my country (The Netherlands). 30 if I done my 3 years of internship.

Meanwhile a close friend of mine got a internship at PwC doing his bachelors, he gets a nice placement fee, car, travel card ect. Meanwhile a law student must be happy for having a bicycle to ride with.

I'd rather spend my time for the best, any advise biz on my study choise?
>>
>>1707782
If the market for law degrees is similar in the Netherlands to the U.S. you should reconsider your choice.
>>
>>1707782
Do whatever you want man. I'm not in control of your life, you are. Fear of the future is what halts a lot of people, including myself. I'm fuckin terrified to quit my job and start something new. There's all kinds of advice I can give you, but none of it matters if you don't decide for yourself.

If your hearts set on law then stick with Law. That's the path you're going down. But if you want to do something else then go for that. Do something you're willing to sacrifice for.
>>
>>1707787
An avarage student debt in The Netherlands is 12/15k in euro's. So that's not the problem, but it seems that Finance or IT students dominate right now and that makes me insecure about my choice..
>>
>>1707835
You need to look up job reports for your government. In the US we have the Department of Labor that publishes lots of statistics over what sectors and growing or not etc etc. Very handy.
>>
>>1707782
bitcoin
>>
>>1707782
You dumb Dutch fuck!!!!
Everywhere in the Netherlands it's Bitcoin and you never heard about it.
>>
>>1707905
I'm a retard, putted my money on Gulden and I'm broke since then.

OT.

Forgot about this part, I can't work outside the border since law is binding, each country has its own law..
>>
>>1707782
I'm in the same situation as you are, but i'm finishing my bachelors and starting my masters next year.
Look, there is a lot of money involved in corporate law, plus if you dedicate yourself studying a little bit of management/economics on the side you are a great asset for a company. Of course, all of this requires a lot of hard work, but if you are willing to do it, i can assure it pays off. Oh, and i am portuguese, so if it works here i can assure it works in the netherlands!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.