[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/. This is my frist time here, so i thought i'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 423055.png (474KB, 3385x2014px) Image search: [Google]
423055.png
474KB, 3385x2014px
Hey /biz/. This is my frist time here, so i thought i'd ask you guys how to start out and learn about "Business & Finance".
On a sidenote I started browsing /pol/ about a year and a half ago and already formed concrete opinions on some things, so i wanna do same thing with economy.

TL;DR i need help starting out here
>>
Look for knees pads. The guys who made millions of dollars from this great idea started their big dream in a little chat right here.
>>
File: 1462390169460.jpg (518KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1462390169460.jpg
518KB, 900x675px
I'm recently new too - what I've learned:

1. BUY BITCOIN
2. Download Robinhood app
3. Sell shit on ebay
4. ???
5. Profit!
>>
Buy Bitcoin
>>
>>1707788
Care to explain further? Why? Will it increase in value or some shit?
>>
>>1707795
Nobody knows. Just do it so you can be cool.
>>
>>1707808
tnx for memeing me into oblivion m8
>>
>>1707808
No.
>>1707795
Yes it will increase, it hit $1,000 per coin not that long ago (few days ago) and its been increasing since its inception.
We expect it to go up to $10k per coin eventually, but most will have sold by then.
>>
>>1707777
is this a /biz/ meme? I'm new and I don't get this meme at all
>>
>>1707817
I'm a complete newbie, so this may be a stupid question but I am too uninformed to know.
What does BitCoin value depend on? If you have a video/a book you can point me to, it would be nice.
>>
>>1707829
BitCoin is kinda like gold in that its a bet against the value of fiat currency but you can't actually use it to buy anything.

Also its greatly overvalued and is shilled for pump and dumps.

Id start with investopedia or something and get robinhood and derp around with playing stocks with whatever money you don't mind losing.
>>
you have to be more specific, do you want to sell on point fried chicken in hackney, do you want to renovate houses, do you want to study finance and work at a big bank, business has more variety than any other subject
>>
>>1707724
>already formed concrete opinions on some things, so i wanna do same thing with economy.
Sorry bro, but your not going to get anything like that here. The deepest discussion we have about the economy is "lol everything is a pyramid scheme". Maybe some other mild economic discussion, but we mostly just talk about career troubles and stocks.

I say don't seek to form opinions, seek to find concrete facts and make your decisions from there. If you want a "money renaissance" to happen in your brain this place will not trigger it, and I'm not being cynical here, most people would agree with me. This place is honeslty just a bunch of 18 year olds with dollar signs in their eyes. Lamborghinis and infinity pools will not make your life meaningful, spending your money on worldly materialistic shit is retarded but hardly anyone on this board gets it, invest that money instead and donate your money when you die. We tried to form a skype group a couple months ago to talk about trading strategies, literally everyone was 18 except me, 21. We're just a bunch of roleplaying wannabe millionaire kids. This is probably one of the lowest-IQ boards on 4chan, like I said most of us come here to talk about jobs, maybe a little stocks and crypto talk. Your net worth is not going to increase the longer you spend here, go elsewhere to actually learn. We just come here to 4chan shitpost with a money-theme. Don't take anything posted here seriously, just have fun. I only post here because I like 4chan and I'm like money, and that's what this board offers.

All I can say is that don't fall for the materialism meme, seek meaningfulness. Work hard at a job that you don't WANT to retire from and you will truly escape wagecuckery and meaninglessnesscuckery.
>>
>>1707724
open a forex account and trade
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.