[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The average Social Security retirement benefit is about $1,300

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Baby-Boomers.jpg (511KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Boomers.jpg
511KB, 1152x648px
>The average Social Security retirement benefit is about $1,300 per month

So old people getting basic income is cool by you but not the rest of us who actually need it?
>>
>>1707681
It's a pension, not gibmedats. Learn the fucking difference and fuck off, you fucking underaged idiot.
>>
Old people are unable to work as opposed to NEETs.
>>
File: 1475033777446.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1475033777446.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>1707681
>basic income

communism by another name.

kill yourself
>>
>>1707681

I'm against social security and welfare. The only reason the GOP supports SS is because they count on the old people vote.
>>
>>1707681
Jokes on you, I support basic income.

On the condition that we sterilize the niggers
>>
>>1707820
>The only reason the GOP supports SS is because they count on the old people vote.
it goes deeper than that.

the GOP supports entitlements for the old while actively trying to reduce entitlements for the young. It also seeks to raise taxes on the poor, who are disproportionately young.

it's not a case of adjusting their policies to keep the elderly.

they are literally the party of the elderly, they actively work to screw young people.
>>
>>1707966

No, they're getting votes from old people and not young people, so it would stand to reason that their policy favors the old.
>>
>>1708014
either way it means the same thing:

they don't support SS to get old people votes. They support SS because all they have is old people votes.
>>
>>1707681
They already paid into it much more than they are getting back. The entire system is a scam.
>>
>>1707681

SS is not even close yo being basic income, it's a full blown ponzi scheme.

SS has a negative ROI for anyone currently under the age of 50 and it will be defunct before the Millennials get to use it yet
>>
>>1708022

You mean that in politics your group gets power by actively participating? RIGGED
>>
>>1708040
the GOP is losing power, not gaining it.
>>
>>1708045

Ebin bait
>>
File: decline.png (19KB, 514x314px) Image search: [Google]
decline.png
19KB, 514x314px
>>1708049
>>
>>1708055
>2008 crash made people realize how much of a fucking scam two party politics are and that the government and corporations don't just not care about you, they actively fucking hate you
Maybe this world is worth saving.
>>
>>1708038
You're being an alarmist. Social Security can still be solvent but at a reduced rate unless they decide to do something about it. You can thank Congress for its predicament as they keep raiding the funds.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.