[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello boyos, I come to you today seeking some input on my current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (23KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
23KB, 320x480px
Hello boyos, I come to you today seeking some input on my current financial situation. I have about $500,000 in cash currently just sitting in my bank account losing value. I don't like the stock market, I don't believe in retirement funds, and I don't like the idea of index funds and all that jazz.

With that said, I do realize I need to do something with my money in the mean time so I am considering buying some property.

I currently live at home with my family and tbqh i don't have any plans to move out.

What kind of property should I consider? I don't plan on renting it out so it needs to be something practical (i.e. not a 5 bedroom house). I like the idea of a condo since it's very low maintenance, cheaper on utilities, and overall less of an investment. I am not a fan of condo/association fees but this is the best I can do currently.

Do any of you guys have some input?
>>
So, you're looking to buy something for yourself to live in? You should never consider your primary home as an investment, you know that, right?

Also I'd stay away from condos, they're a terrible idea. They were just created to increase margins for builders.
>>
>>1706829
No, I won't be living in it. I am not buying it as an investment - more or less a store of value that is less vulnerable to inflation.
>>
>>1706829
So what would you recommend if one wanted to move out? Specifically me.
>>
>>1706849
A small house
>>
>Has $500,000
>Asking 4chan for financial advise

Fuck yourself
>>
>>1706819
I would run 5 Dash masternodes. It is a cryptocurrency that is gaining popularity and they basically pay you for running a server but you have to stake 1000 dash for it.

i would put half of the rest of the money in cloud mining cryptocurrency at eobot.com and diversify betrween the 5 most popular coins and gold.

the other half i would just let a real investor diversify into the stock market dummy.
>>
>>1706819
you should go to tg or qst if you want to do role playing games.
>>
>>1706834
Your ideas just get worse and worse.

If you want to do real estate, just buy leveraged rental homes and collect the cashflow.
>>
BUY ETHEREUM

https://blog.coinbase.com/ethereum-is-the-forefront-of-digital-currency-5300298f6c75#.s60eqjjy7
>>
>>1706834
>more or less a store of value that is less vulnerable to inflation.
you're a dumbass. you realize you have to pay property taxes and association fees? when you do decide to sell the seller has to pay both agents in addition to closing costs, so realistically you will see a little over 90% of the sale price.
>>
If you want to buy property, buy commercial and rent it out. If your tenant doesn't pay, change the locks.

Commercial, not residential.
>>
^ best idea actually, commercial owners have a lot more power than residential owners
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.