[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spend 20 years building up credit to be seen as favorable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1483450744790.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483450744790.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>Spend 20 years building up credit to be seen as favorable person to lend to
>Just fuck for some nigger criminal to steal your credit card number and have a lot more things to buy with your money and credit

What's even the point anymore?

Our Platinum and Black cards are literally making criminals happy as fuck.
>>
>>1704993
You realize disputing these things isn't hard and won't affect your credit right?
>>
>>1705006
It's just disappointing that your hard work is making criminals so much money.
>>
>>1705006
fucking this. where tf do these dumbass meme-tier understanding credit card retards come from and so often to? literally fuck off OP
>>
>>1705020
So someone once got my credit card info and bought some bullshit at Dollar General. I got a text asking if it was my purchase, I said no. They called me and confirmed and they had a new card in the mail sent to me next day.

It was that easy. I didn't boohoo and cry all day about it. Quit worrying about shit outside of your control.
>>
>>1704993
Oh shill how do you sleep at night
>>
>>1705031
It just seems weird to know that you working hard makes other LITERAL Niggers richer.
>>
>>1705053
I have to work to live. I don't care what criminals do, as long as I'm not out money or health. It will catch up with them.

Also niggers aren't committing credit card fraud on a large scale you give them too much credit.
>>
credit security is vastly improved since the 90's.
>>
>>1705073
>Also niggers aren't committing credit card fraud on a large scale you give them too much credit.

The ones who get millions of cards do
>>
>>1705079
Where are you getting this information from? Go fuck off with Tyrone and commit credit card fraud if it's that lucrative. Enjoy the constant stress of being a criminal.

Why do you care so much?
>>
>>1705087
he is just paranoid. from experience i can tell you that the biggest frauds are not niggers at all.
>>
>>1705091
Kind of hard not being paranoid when there's a major data breach every week.
>>
>>1705099
What don't you understand about not being liable?

Check your statements for fraud when they come up, report fraud if you see it.

If you're so worried about that you better get off the computer you Luddite.
>>
>>1705099
let me tell you a secret.
security is advanced enough to stop any data breach.
companies might be hacking themselves to promote their friends at cyber department.
if you are not an insider there barely 5% chance you can commit credit fraud safely. you need to know cyber to get away with it and its not a common thief type of thing.
split your savings in multiple accounts, funds,debit cards etc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.