[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /biz/ I've been lurking this board for months now. No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: traporisit.jpg (270KB, 550x830px) Image search: [Google]
traporisit.jpg
270KB, 550x830px
OK /biz/ I've been lurking this board for months now. No one seems to offer any real and actually practical way of making money. I've read some books and it seems that either even billionaires got lucky or they don't want to tell us how to make money.

It's always "invest" and "jewcoins" and shity ideas that are either impossible to apply or have extremely low changes of success.

So let's say I have 20000 euros. How do I make a million out of that? Is there someone who can actually teach me (like I'm 4) or are most of you in fact poor?
>>
Does the same guy make this thread every day?
>>
>>1704873
link? does he also not get responses?
>>
Well, that depends. Do you wanna have 1 million over a period of time while you're working and having the potential to retire early? Because probably the best proven method to making money over time is putting the shit into a brokerage or Roth IRA account and investing in blue chip companies, low-risk index funds, big name index funds like the S&P, and maybe commodity futures if you feel good about it. There's also real estate to consider, but it varies depending on your area, and I'm pretty sure there's no area of the EU where you can buy a second property for 20,000 Euros.

If you want a million now, then I'm sorry, because there's no way to just get a million dollars overnight without exuberant acts of fraud. Hell, you might as well piss it away on penny stock memes and hope that they end up going up.
>>
>>1704897
Oh, in addition, you could also, I don't know, start a business of your choosing that can tolerate your relatively low overhead capital of 20,000 euros, but that's usually too much work for the average poster.
>>
>>1704897
>investing in blue chip companies, low-risk index funds,
isn't that gambling?

>>1704899
>start a business of your choosing that can tolerate your relatively low overhead capital of 20,000 euros
can't think of any

btw I live in a 2nd world eastern european country I don't think most of what you wrote applies here
>>
>>1704911
>isn't that gambling?
A very low-risk way to gamble, depending on your personal judgment. When I say blue chip companies, I mean companies that are pretty much chart toppers for growth and earnings like coca-cola, pepsico, google, amazon, etc. that don't have much of a reason to just suddenly have their shit pushed in. And index funds are the same, largely, depending on the index fund you choose. A lot of the time, these things are based off of market performance, like the s&p 500 is for the NASDAQ and NYSE. There's no 100% risk-free way to invest, but it's better than just putting it in a savings and letting it sit there while it devalues from inflation.

>Can't think of any
Too bad, then, but it's something to work towards if you have any kind of skill or talent you can make money off of.

>btw I live in a 2nd world eastern european country I don't think most of what you wrote applies here
I suggest what I know. I imagine nobody knows more about the economic conditions in a random European country that can lead to the personal growth of a person in that country than a person from that country. So stop looking for advice on it on a Nepali fingerpainting forum and try asking actual successful people in your native country if you can.
>>
>>1704960
Thank you for a very good input
>>
>>1705009
That's what she said.
>>
>>1704861
Oh boy, my two favorite things in the same picture!

[spoiler] walls and floors [/spoiler]
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.