[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get in trobible with the law for talking shit to co workers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1482038762619.png (1MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1482038762619.png
1MB, 1632x1224px
Can you get in trobible with the law for talking shit to co workers or talking shit to employees at a business? Wal-Mart trash got to me today and I blew up
>>
Depends on the severity.
You could potentially be charged with harassment, hate crime, etc.

You will also most likely be disciplined if not dismissed.
>>
>>1704849
How is it harassment if you said it once? I figured that would be repeated offense. I said "you are such a Fucking cunt" and "kill yourself dumb bitch" but that was it. I did say it in front of customers though
>>
>>1704871
Expect to lose your job.
>>
>>1704871
>I said "you are such a Fucking cunt" and "kill yourself dumb bitch" but that was it. I did say it in front of customers though
RIP OP
>>
Yeah I got fired from there for that shit a few years ago. The best thing to do if you get told to go home while they investigate it is to quit. You can reapply in a month at a different Walmart. I didn't do that now I can't work at any Walmart in the country. I drive a truck for a company that delivers to them now and make 5x what I was making with them.
>>
>>1704876
Should I admit to it or say she made it up?
>>
>>1704892
Wait why can't you work at any Wal-Mart in the country?
>>
>>1704943
Because I got fired for harassing some little faggot and I let them go through the while process of firing me instead of just quitting and going to the Walmart across the street 3 weeks later.
>>
>>1705450
So if you quit on the spot before they fire you you're better off?
>>
>>1705840
Yes. Otherwise they will ban you from all the Walmarts. Honestly if you don't give a fuck sign up with cr england like I did. You'll have a cdl in less than 2 weeks and you'll be doing 60k a year delivering to Walmart 8 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week. And you'll still be able to go home every night.
>>
>>1704871
Welcome to the neet grounds OP
>>
>>1706128
Until your job gets replaced with the manual driving cars.
>>
>>1706917
Tell that to all the manual driving trains. It aint gonna happen kiddo.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.