[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find job >have to go through a staffing agency >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: reeee.png (16KB, 235x256px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.png
16KB, 235x256px
>find job
>have to go through a staffing agency
>they offer me $10/hour
>find out the company is paying the staffing agency $15/hour for every hour I work
>tfw they get $5/hour from me for literally doing nothing while I do all the work

why is this allowed
>>
>>1696428
they found you a job, that's called a service and is one of the 2 ways people can make money legally.

if you guess the other way I'll give you a pass on how fucking dumb you're and I might even give you the solution to your conundrum

another thing, is not company paying them 5 bucks, is you paying them for the service
>>
>>1696428
yeah, people tend to get hurt when they find out how much their employer makes off their work.

protip: your boss makes more off your labor than you do at almost any job. You're also paying your manager's salary.
>>
>>1696436

what service? Payroll? All they fucking do is write the check. It doesn't justify paying them $200/week.

It's bullshit.

Fuck you
>>
>>1696466
>All they fucking do is write the check.
do they deduct your taxes and pay your workman's comp insurance?

because that usually costs them more than $5/hour unless they're a yuge company.
>>
>>1696428
Are you a contract worker?
>>
>>1696466
They found you a job, do some paper work for you and will find you another one if this one ever end, because you sitting at home doesn't bring them money and like you understand you get them a lot of money when you're working.
That's why you pay them. If you don't like it, find a job by yourself.
That's what people do, they rely on other people first to get a foot into a company, get something to put on a resume and them find a better job by themselves.
>>
That seems lowballing it actually. The company is only paying for hours worked. 5 bucks per hour mark-up covering your vacation times, additional employer-side taxes, risk premium, matching service, overhead cost and profits? They can't make much off of you to be honest.
>>
File: 1482109342258.png (198KB, 864x409px) Image search: [Google]
1482109342258.png
198KB, 864x409px
>>1696549
"building a resume" is terrible wagecuck mentality that is a dead end
>>
>>1696428
50% profit is not that high, a lot of contractor ops get more especially with IT. After expenses they aren't making more than 20-30% and they make all the business arrangements which is more valuable than operating a hi-lo or whatever the fuck they are paying you to do
>>
>>1696436

Labor market intermediates don't exist to help people find jobs.

They exist so companies can acquire an expendable workforce and not have to pay into unemployment tax or give out benefits.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.