[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what motivates people to write amazon reviews? you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1482806423859.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1482806423859.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
what motivates people to write amazon reviews? you don't get benefits from writing them any more (i.e. payments or test products)
>>
>>1691542
what motivates people to post on 4chan?
A: JUICE - likes, +1's, thumbs up etc
>>
>>1691542
that girl has a cute hat
>>
File: tumblr_m7kr7sLnHx1rum9y6o1_400.gif (440KB, 285x217px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7kr7sLnHx1rum9y6o1_400.gif
440KB, 285x217px
>>1691548
>>
>>1691542
People instinctively want to talk about themselves.

One of the most successful interrogation methods of the CIA was to interrogate someone with the intention of failing, then let that person go drink with a few of their undercover agents knowing that person would be dying to tell someone about what happened and why.
>>
>>1691542
sauce on this qt?
>>
>>1691568
Elsa Jean
>>
File: Rawandan nigger genocide.jpg (61KB, 620x459px) Image search: [Google]
Rawandan nigger genocide.jpg
61KB, 620x459px
>>1691565
>One of the most successful interrogation methods of the CIA was to interrogate someone with the intention of failing
>>
File: 1452410216938.jpg (88KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452410216938.jpg
88KB, 300x400px
To give potential buyers a heads up.
>>
I look at it as a "do unto others" thing. Amazon reviews have helped me learn more about a product and I want to pay back the favor.

I'm not going to write a review on a videogame that I order, but if I get a shirt and it fits small, or a tool and it has a hidden feature I wasn't aware of, I'll write a quick review.

I do this on TripAdvisor too - and to a lesser extent, Yelp. I generally only post Yelp reviews to new places that need more traffic and are really good.
>>
>>1691542

Most amazon reviews are fake/paid-for

People only post reviews to complain.
>>
>>1691548
her pussy is too beefy, tho
>>
>>1691568
>qt

She gets blacked, son
>>
>>1691863
>This
Thats why I only read bad reviews when I want to learn something about the product. The sheer amount of fake 4-5 star reviews is unbearable, some are so blatantly fake I think a a bot writes them
>>
ever since i read 4 hour workweek, and discovered the guy literally got all his early reviews by outsourcing good reviews, i cant take reddit-tier perfect punctuation "This is great! :)" good reviews seriously anymore
>>
>>1691542

A desire for social good.

Innate to the human species.
>>
>>1692018
that doesn't change how she looks...
>>
>>1691542

The same reason spergs like you get motivation to make awful posts like these
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.