[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such a thing as the female equivalent of a sugar daddy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1455475567948.png (219KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1455475567948.png
219KB, 664x520px
Is there such a thing as the female equivalent of a sugar daddy? How possible would it be for me to find a rich sugar mommy willing to help me pay for college and buy me nice things in exchange for my "company". I live in a rich area filled with old people. If this were viable how would I find her?
>>
>>1691363
Your chance of finding a rich female who gives a shit about you is extremely low. 99.999% of females are not in a position where they can make a significant amount of money in the grand scheme of things, and most who are given the opportunity fail to use it.
>>
Become a pool boy in a nicer area. Look like NSYNC or be a nigger handegg type of guy
>>
>>1691363
You have about the same odds of finding a sugar momma as your do walking into your nearest bank and convincing the cashier to hand over all their cash from the safe as a gift to you.
>>
>>1691363
>>1691380

wrong wrong wrong. Nigerian scammers find sugar mommas all the time, and they never even have to meet their victims in person.

Benefits of this are you don't have to be fit, or have a big dick, which is what you need to do what you set out to do in your OP.
>>
>>1691363
Cuckolding
>>
>>1691363
Find a cougar
>>
Go on tinder, set age to 40+, and hope to find some HR director or marketing director
>>
>>1691363
be a nurse

work in nursing homes

get close with the ol biddies with no family

eventually you strike gold.
>>
>>1691363
Yeah, its called a cougar. Find older successful women and fuck her right. She will give you shit, nice dinners and let you use her pool.
>>
>>1691363
Yea in highschool a hispanic buddy of mine was fucking this 29 year old jewish high functioning autist. Some affluent programmer or something dude was a model while younger and still was and is now. Dude also had a cock the size of a direct t.v remote. Anyway a stud. Got into a threesome with her and the autist i guess she wanted to fuck a black guy, picked us up took us to a local steakhouse fucked her after and she slid me $500. She bought my buddy a camaro after highschool.

Anyway point of the story be the top of the line of the male spectrum find a desperate enough and rich female.

You can do it in a smaller scale my current gf makes good money $67000 a year she pays for most groceries and rent and buys me alot of gifts but she has low self esteem.

I know guys who convice their low self esteem girls to give them their whole paycheck find out whay works.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.