[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start a business. I have good ideas and can get capital.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 202x249px
I want to start a business. I have good ideas and can get capital.

The only problem is I'm not a normie and have no social connections. Is drop-shipping the only thing I can realistically do? I want to start an uber-like company for local grown vegetable delivery but no social skills.
>>
>>1691213
>uber-like company

the uber founders were spending the first couple months on the phone 24/7 doing customer service

mayve play the investment game, not the founder game, if you can't talk to people.
>>
>>1691213
https://www.goodeggs.com/sfbay/home

Good Eggs already did that, also, Uber wouldn't work because you'd need a 3 way partnership between local farmers, drivers and customers. You'd be fucked by supermarkets and local farmers markets.
>>
>>1691213

> Wants to be a business man
> Not a normie

You might as well say you want to be a pro athlete but are not athletic.

Business is the art of dealing with people, making them happy, and most importantly putting their money into your pocket.
>>
>>1691221
>customer service
They were cold calling limo and private taxi services, inviting them to try out the early stages of Uber Black (which was the first Uber available at the time).

Both founders were multi-millionaires when they founded Uber, look it up, Travis Kalanick just sold a tech company of his for something like $13m.
>>
>>1691227
This.
I'd like to add that looks are also important, not gonna lie, I'm 19 but look about 16 years old and im only like 5'10" - 5'11" (I don't know exactly), so when I was approaching clients I always pull up in a rented C63 AMG to make them think I'm a young, self made rich kid, when in reality, I dont have much more than them in the bank.
>>
>>1691227
but Elon Musk is a total aspie, granted he might have already been rich when starting paypal.

>>1691221
Investing seems good but is it riskier?

>>1691224
My plan was to build a few vertical farming greenhouses within the city itself and ship direct from there to reduce dependence on 3rd party farmers.

>>1691235
thats my problem. I look totally normal and even attractive. I can have really good openings with people but my personality is just too abrasive or something.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.