[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your hopes for 2017 /biz/? I'm sick of being poorfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Vodka Cat.jpg (70KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
Vodka Cat.jpg
70KB, 717x960px
What are your hopes for 2017 /biz/?

I'm sick of being poorfag and/or wageslavefag. All my business plans are worked out and ready to go so I'm either going to make some fucking decent cash or crash and burn.

Dance with me then.
>>
>>1691096
I'm pretty much in the same position as you, but I don't share that shitty attitude about work.
It would be great to become your own boss, become the master of your own fate, so on and so fourth, but truth be told anon, me and you don't stand a whole lot of chance out there in the world of business.
I bet you look at people and think you're superior to them, becasue you are thinking of business and you have high expectations of yourself whereas others do not, I do that too, but the thing is, when you launch your business, you won't be competing against the public, you will be selling to them. You will be competing against likeminded people, or superhumans who work like fucking robots, so you best be prepared to work harder than you ever did at work, and if things go south, you cannot sit with your balls in the sand, thinking "what if" things went better, becasue that will get you nowhere.
My point is, work hard, and don't be surprised when you realise "Oh fuck, being a wageslave was so much fucking easier than this".
>>
>>1691096
I hope I get lucky flipping penny stocks and make enough money off of it so I don't have to work lol
>>
> gf
>>
>>1691096
Finally being out of business. It's ruined my hobby and robbed me of so much else. I can't wait for it to die and be flushed away.
>>
I want to land a nice buy side summer internship here in Los Angeles going into by senior year. I worked at a private equity firm last summer. Im a college athlete and honestly dont have the grades for any of the big IB firms in NY. Im hoping that the connections my dad and grandfather have are enough. Stressful stuff.
>>
>>1691254
other way around for me. happy to be back in business with x2 the work. unfortunate but i need money bad. being broke sucks too
>>
Hope I keep good grades for both semesters and hope the school I applied to accepts my transfer request. In also hope to develop my programming so I can build programming projects I can list on resume which will be due by November 2017.
>>
>>1691096

>Dance with me then

RIP Ser Waymar
>>
File: Capture.jpg (14KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
14KB, 360x200px
To get off my ass and get serious about shit. I should have done it a looong time ago and now I regret it
>>
>>1691280

How big are your tits?
>>
watch my bitcoins grow me into retirement
>>
>>1691197

Oh I do think work can be fulfilling, just not menial work, which is what I'm being conyevor-belted into atleast for a good chunk of time with even STEM education still leading to Starbucks jobs and the situation for young adults in the UK being, unless you're literally work your ass off, in which case I'd rather work my ass off in /biz/. I will always have a shitty attitude towards menial work.

I don't think I'm superior to most people, just that I feel a kind of non patronising pity that so many people find it easier to do it the wageslaving way. I also can't live without the dream of betterment so mentally I'll always treat wageslaving as a temporary thing.

I hope I don't cave to the workload as you suggest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.