[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this must be asked a lot but what are some ways to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mb5dx6R3au1rgjxsko1_500.png (306KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb5dx6R3au1rgjxsko1_500.png
306KB, 500x366px
I know this must be asked a lot but what are some ways to get some money online?

I'm not asking about get rich online scams bullshit but ways of making some side money using the internet.
Especially the cases where it would be possible to work while traveling, living all around the world.
>>
Why does it have to be online?

You're making it harder for yourself with that restriction.
>>
>>1690525
I would like to travel around while working in the future and right now I need some money but my country is having serious economic problems and no one is hiring.
This way I could work for people on other countries using the internet.
>>
>>1690523
EBay
Mturk
Survey sites
Trading
>>
>>1690537
My opinion: if you want to travel, just save up and travel.

Don't pollute the experience by dragging a shitty job around. You won't make much money if you're just pissing around part-time on the net and you'll spoil your fun too. And, if for some reason, your internet money dries up, you could get into trouble.
>>
>>1690554
How would I even be able to save if no one is hiring in the first place?
>>
>>1690561
It goes back to my first point. The easiest way to get some cash coming in is probably to start doing some services for locals. Little micro businesses like lawn care businesses, fence painting, things like that are usually pretty good. That's what I'd try first.
>>
>>1690570
That kind of thing wouldn't work here but thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
>>
>>1690538
>Survey sites
This is a joke right?
>>
>>1690580
the poster ID 7CPDFv8A sounds like a downer and someone who has no idea how the Internet works.

OP you can earn good money online, and passively to some extent. But it will require a tremendously large investment upfront.

Affiliate marketing is probably the best route. If you want it passive then go SEO affiliate, but if you don't mind getting into adbuys do PPC affiliate.

Lots of warez rips in Google for learning how to get into affiliate stuff. Most of those courses suck asshole so do not spend any money on any of them. Find free rips or just don't get them.

AMZ Affiliate Bootcamp is a good one covering SEO. I think StackThatMoney has a PPC course you can try searching for if you want to go that route.

Expect to eat dirt for 2-4 years before you see enough to live & travel on. But once you get it going you can reinvest earnings, keep growing & scaling, and live how you want.
>>
>>1691417
Have you done SEO and affiliate marketing yourself? I've heard good and bad, and most of the good comes from people trying to sell it.
>>
>>1691417

i beg you to tell us a bit more brah. from your personal experience for instance. but all you posted already is great, i'll dig right into it.
>>
>>1690738
Must be, I think Mturk probably is too. That shit sucks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.