[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to make some money? One word. Find software vulnerabilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Want to make some money?

One word.

Find software vulnerabilities and exploits and then sell them Zerondium.

You can make A LOT of fuckin money. Trust me, you WANT to be in this game.
>>
>>1689028
no shit, hack iphone and sell them the 0day for 200k
the good thing is it takes roughly 1-3 minutes per finding an exploit so I've been making 100m a day with this method
>>
File: zerodium_prices.png (78KB, 906x686px) Image search: [Google]
zerodium_prices.png
78KB, 906x686px
>>1689047
Ye boi that's how we do

I've been finding 3 VM escape exploits and 2 chrome exploits a day. Easy as fuck.
>>
>>1689028
Pls tell me how to start looking for these exploits am autist
>>
yeah been doing that as a side job and making about 20m a day right now. Last week Vivaldi had to recall their update patch because of the flash leak I discovered. Easy.
>>
File: scrubs.png (186KB, 1126x613px) Image search: [Google]
scrubs.png
186KB, 1126x613px
>>1689218
it rly isn't as hard you think. if you know basic mysql and js you're good to go. img related.
>>
>>1689289
Are you anonymous?
>>
File: stuff_that_might_help_u.png (46KB, 625x571px) Image search: [Google]
stuff_that_might_help_u.png
46KB, 625x571px
>>1689298
Right now? No. I do my dirty business with anon setup and shitpost in chan with almost public computer. If you mean the hackergroup then lmao.

also i cba about the law, I'm not in the US or even Europe.
>>
>>1689306
Are u called hackerman? Do u hack compotuers with urbcompdjtrr
>>
>>1689306
>If you mean the hackergroup then lmao.

Right
>>
>>1689314
No. Read OP. I search for outdated software.

Any script kiddie could do this. Enough spoonfeeding from me.
>>
>>1689289
skiddy.

But regarding OP, the hard part is not finding exploits, its finding them first and exploiting them and documenting them. In zero day land you won't get paid for sloppy seconds. So chances are your last week of work ist useless because some smart ass in Russia was faster.

Except for low hanging fruit you'll need highly specialized knowledge that can easily give you a legitimate 9-5 decent paying job. Good if you're able to look somewhat presentable. And high if you look presentable and you're trustworthy.
>>
>>1689047
>>1689053
Your ironic humour getting on my nerves, 4chan.
>>
>>1689028
That's more than one word.

Get out of my office
>>
>>1689306
>>1689289
Holy cringe
>>
>>1689355
>some smart ass in Russia was faster

These companies, well this one specifically doesn't do business with any country on a sanctions list with either the US or UN.
>>
File: 1481035107958.jpg (59KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
1481035107958.jpg
59KB, 800x441px
>>1689028
nice try SEC
>>
i feel like OP and anyone saying they put out more than 1 0day a week is a liar. shit is hard as fuck this is coming from a developer and worked cyber sec for a couple years
>>
>>1689028
Alright, OP, how do I get started doing this? I'm not retarded with computers and know js and mysql
>>
>>1689763
Okay, OP is a faggot. Here's how to get started:

https://forum.bugcrowd.com/t/researcher-resources-how-to-become-a-bug-bounty-hunter/1102
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.