[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of this shit. I'm turning myself around this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: burning-wasting-money.jpg (77KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
burning-wasting-money.jpg
77KB, 600x366px
I'm sick of this shit. I'm turning myself around this year.

New years resolution, stop wasting so much fucking $, maybe even become a jew and salvage every shekel.

Things I need to stop doing
>taking cabs
>ordering constant delivery food
>weed, or at least cut back
>drinking tons of energy drinks/pop (adds up)
>gambling
>splurging on dumb shit

Things I need to start doing
>get a fucking portfolio up
>reinvest profits back into my business instead of collecting and not planning ahead
>get a fucking car
>side hustle on top of business and work
>save my fucking money

New year resolution general, finance related.
>>
>>1688113
>No more meme stocks
>>
>>1688113
Also, you are almost certainly going to fail. You are one of those people who think "I am going to change EVERYTHING in my life in one day." You are trying to change like, 7 things. Thats a whole lot of shit to focus on.
>>
>>1688127
Obviously i'm not gonna stop all this shit. Its a process my friend. I'm broke right now so thats already a start.
>>
>>1688113
how old are you?
>>
>>1688140
>>
>>1688147
thats quite young.. you have alot of time to become a millionaire. I was a retard at that age. hope it works out for you
>>
>>1688149
yeah why waste good years doing dumb shit when I can build to a better life? never understood that
>>
>>1688127

This is some of the best advice in the world and no one understands it.

Focus is like light, it has to be intensely focused for it to become a laser.

>taking cabs
>ordering constant delivery food
>weed, or at least cut back
>drinking tons of energy drinks/pop (adds up)
>gambling
>splurging on dumb shit

All of this dumb shit can be corrected instantly right now. It doesn't even need to be written down. It's not like you're bound to any of this stuff. You can correct this before you even go to bed tonight if it really meant that much to you and you promised yourself to stop it all.

>get a fucking portfolio up
Literally takes five minutes to set up a Vanguard account
>reinvest profits back into my business instead of collecting and not planning ahead
>get a fucking car
Finally, a real goal. How much money are you going to set as your budget? 3k? 5k? 10?
>side hustle on top of business and work
Too vague to be actualized. Needs laser like focus
>save my fucking money
Let me help you with this one. Start by saving $200 a month in January and bump it up by $100 every month for the rest of the year. Everything above that should be going to your Roth IRA/401K. Do this for one year and you'll have a decent emergency fund set up.
>>
>>1688156
fair enough

not the type of portfolio i'm talking about

budget will be 5k-10k

probably selling weed/shatter in bulk if i am being honest. legalization is happening here (canada) relatively soon

whats a good saving plan for 46k/year salary?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.