[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9i M4TatJ6A Reminder for n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hedidntbuythedip.png (111KB, 1657x833px) Image search: [Google]
hedidntbuythedip.png
111KB, 1657x833px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9iM4TatJ6A

Reminder for nocoiners that every dip is an opportunity for you to join the winning team.
>>
>>1687736
I don't even know how to buy a bitcon, I would if I could desu.
>>
>>1687740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzHLeeU1tFE
>>
>>1687743
That just seems shady.
>>
>>1687736
It's probably going to dip down to 350 again, I'll wait.
>>
>>1687740
yeah, buying sucks ass. localbitcoins is good if you live in a high pop area, coinbase is shitty when it comes to closing down accounts but if youre just buying and holding you should be ok. then there are exchanges like bitstamp/gemini which give you much better deals/fees but are a bit more involved if youve never used a trading platform before.

overall the onramps for bitcoin are shit and probably the biggest reason people just dont bother. i know people who back in 2012/2013 wanted to buy but just couldnt find a decent way to do so, must feel terrible.
>>
>>1688806
wont get close, and if it did the reason why would make it a bad time to buy anyway
>>
Was readimg some stuff posted on here about bitcoin vs monero. It seems like bitcoin is a dead end with it being easy to track. I don't want all my transactions public...
>>
>>1688816
better check the charts before you do, theres a lot of bagholder shilling going on after the huge bubble pop monero had.

as far as the tech goes monero has decent privacy but if you use it in the wrong way its just as private as bitcoin. much better to keep money in bitcoin to avoid losing serious value and trade over to monero to mix it if you want the privacy advantages.
>>
>>1687740
Super easy on Coinbase or Kraken.
Make an account, get verified (get ready to send them pics of your ID or driver's licence 'n sheeit), deposit some money onto there from your bank account, buy some bitcoin, and play around sending it to and from your wallet (see below).
Never keep your bitcoin on Coinbase or Kraken or any of those sites, use an actual wallet (see below).

Use your real name too, the one that's tied to the bank account you're going to use.

The weird "hackz0rz" part of it is creating a wallet and storing it cold, which is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Just play around with the wallet stuff. I use Electrum, which is easy enough.

Follow this guide:
http://www.w3bdeveloper.com/how-to/how-to-store-bitcoins-on-a-usb-drive-using-electrum/
The link to Electrum is in there.
>>
>>1688816
>It seems like bitcoin is a dead end with it being easy to track
Bitcoin isn't easy to track at all.

You're untrackable if you generate new private keys and use new addresses for each transaction.
If you care about that stuff.
>>
File: dipdipdipppppppppp.png (116KB, 1461x839px) Image search: [Google]
dipdipdipppppppppp.png
116KB, 1461x839px
the amount of dips nocoiners lost is over 900!!
>>
File: MERRYSUICIDAL.png (125KB, 1481x847px) Image search: [Google]
MERRYSUICIDAL.png
125KB, 1481x847px
oh boy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.